Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I'm so tempted to make a full team of 5* Legion when the Legion GHB rolls around again but the heavy feather investment is stopping me. There's so much I want to do but not enough feathers to do it. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Turns out I don't actually have to choose between training Cecilia and making a last bit of progress to the top Tempest Trials rewards. She's at a high enough level that she can do fine even in the highest difficulty level and get Exp there, especially with Camus giving her Goad Cavalry support.

21 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

+2/6/2/2/3 to the broken Nino she already is, and I already have a nearly identical Linde anyway. 'Dramatically' is pushing it.

>Nino is already broken

>Nino with 6 more attack is EVEN MORE BROKEN

Neutral 4 star Nino with Life and death 3 (no buffs) gets 42 wins, while neutral 5 star Nino gets 76 wins with no buffs and life and death

So I'm going to keep saying dramatically :P

18 minutes ago, Othin said:

Oh, I have a Nino. But I'm saving most of my feathers for trying to get as many characters as possible to 5*. Promoting characters to 5* just for fodder is way too expensive, and I'm not made of feathers.

I'm not made of feathers either XD

I always save to 40k though just in case I want to do something epic like when I promoted life and death fodder. But I can understand that position. A better unit pool is always great!

Your unit pool is probably better than mine XD

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

>Nino is already broken

>Nino with 6 more attack is EVEN MORE BROKEN

Neutral 4 star Nino with Life and death 3 (no buffs) gets 42 wins, while neutral 5 star Nino gets 76 wins with no buffs and life and death

So I'm going to keep saying dramatically :P

I'm interested. I've noticed Nino has struggled a little...

(Also, why does your reference to me still have Nino getting 3 more Res from promotion? Only +Res Ninos get that, and mine's -Res!)

39 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I feel like, somehow, I'm the only one who managed to be inconvenienced by the Arena Quests.

When am I going to promote my Nino?

But those quest only require you to win arena battles at any difficulty. You don't need Nino to win normal difficulty (I think).

The moment you stop caring about the score, just replace her with some lvl 1 scrub.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

But those quest only require you to win arena battles at any difficulty. You don't need Nino to win normal difficulty (I think).

The moment you stop caring about the score, just replace her with some lvl 1 scrub.

...This is actually pretty helpful. I thought I would have to be dealing with high-levelled stuff still.

Nino will be promoted next week. I made a mess of this week's first streak. And I'm still dealing with giving Lilina several points of SP from Tempest.

Wow, isn't IS just so nice! They gave us 5 free orbs to make up for their blunder in the Legion map (the improperly implemented defensive terrain). That's really cool of them!

45 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...What's a good way to eke out that last Merit for Tharja, Effie and Hector?

1 word:

Spoiler

TEMPEST

Spoiler

TORTURE

49 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, isn't IS just so nice! They gave us 5 free orbs to make up for their blunder in the Legion map (the improperly implemented defensive terrain). That's really cool of them!

If only they'd give me another 20k feathers ;)

Those 5 orbs gave me a 3 star Oboro so I guess I'm happy about that XD

Edit:

O9WGEJo.png

@Anime27Arts Well hello there!

Edited by Arcanite

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

22 neutral Atk would result in

• 25 Atk with +Atk (assuming 5 neutral Atk at level 1)
  • 32 Atk with Brave Bow+
  • 37 Atk with Life and Death 3
  • 43 Atk with Hone Cavalry

That's a total of 43/41 offenses. Alternatively, 40/44 with [+Spd].

Setsuna [+Atk] has 43/41 with Hone Spd 3. Setsuna [+Spd] has 40/44 with Hone Spd 3.

Setsuna [+Atk] has 46/41 with +3/4. Setsuna [+Spd] has 43/44 with +3/4.

Bride Cordelia [+Atk] has 53/39 with +3/4. Bride Cordelia [+Spd] has 50/42 with +3/4.

Olwen [+Atk] has 50/40 with Hone Cavalry. Olwen [+Spd] has 46/43 with Hone Cavalry.

Reinhardt [+Atk] has 56/24 with Hone Cavalry.

So not only would 22/35 base offenses make her worse than her direct competition (Bride Cordelia and Olwen), it makes her worse than Setsuna.

You say as if that's bad. We don't need every new character to be at the very top. Setsuna and Bridelia are scary enough. We don't need a close third on a horse.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Ha, that would be nice, wouldn't it? lol

I feel so poor after making my Oboro, 60k feathers went straight to 0 lol

It was well worth it, but now it's going to take years to get back up to 40k again.

Speaking of which, anyone want to make suggestions?

>Redblade Death Blow 3 Lilina (+Atk -Res, 40k feathers total)

>+1 Brave Lance Effie (+Atk -Res, 40-42k feathers total)

>Sharena and/or Anna (20k feathers)

>Epic Nowi (-Def +Res 20k feathers)

I really don't need any of these units, it's more of a luxury at this point XD

It was well worth it, but now it's going to take years to get back up to 40k again.

Wow, yeah. :P I just might end up doing that myself one day too to get Freddy a Brave Axe+. I could pull a 4 star Camilla instead of a 5 star one, and be forced to dump 20,000 feathers on her just to dump her for her axe. I don't mind doing this at all, of course, but yeah. lol I still want the best +Def/-Spd Frederick!

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

2 words:

Reveal hidden contents

TEMPEST

Reveal hidden contents

TORTURE

I think you messed up your counting this time Arc.

Speaking of which, anyone want to make suggestions?

>Redblade Death Blow 3 Lilina (+Atk -Res, 40k feathers total)

>+1 Brave Lance Effie (+Atk -Res, 40-42k feathers total)

>Sharena and/or Anna (20k feathers)

>Epic Nowi (-Def +Res 20k feathers)

I really don't need any of these units, it's more of a luxury at this point XD

The smart thing to do would be to promote Sharena and Anna. The amazing thing to do would be to go with Lilina. I mean, you already have blade tome Nino who carries you through pretty much anything, so more blade tome action is clearly the way to go right?

What would Epic Nowi look like though?

I want to try a Camus + Freddy duo in the arena this time since like Reinhardt, Camus also has a cav-boosting skill. Probably won't be quite as powerful since, you know, REINHARDT. xP But it should work well enough, hopefully!

My Camus needs a few more levels to reach 40 first though.

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I think you messed up your counting this time Arc.

LOL I thought I pressed one, not two!

Gotta keep up the reputation ;) thanks!

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

The smart thing to do would be to promote Sharena and Anna. The amazing thing to do would be to go with Lilina. I mean, you already have blade tome Nino who carries you through pretty much anything, so more blade tome action is clearly the way to go right?

What would Epic Nowi look like though?

Well you know what they say! Who run the world?

Spoiler

Tomes

AHEM, Yeah Anna already has full skills, while Sharena is nearing 1k SP. Still though, both you and I know that we want to see a Death Blow Redblade Lilina ;)

Epic Now is gonna have either Fury + QR or Adept + QR

Leaning towards adept!

1 minute ago, salinea said:

I have over 60k feathers and i don't know who to promote... first world problems, I know. Is it even worth asking on the Ask thread? I feel like the field is too wide.

>Nino/Blade tome fodder

>Bonus unit (Askr trio)

>other skill Fodder

Pick one :P

WOOT WOOT

ALFONSE HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

Do you have a bootleg horse emblem team to work on?

Hmmm yeah actually. I have already Camus at 5*; and a good IV Cecilia (+att/-def). The main reasons I've been holding on was 1/ still haven't pulled any Reinhardt 2/ Hoping on Eldigan on Fury Banner and to pull him 3/ Only one Gunter as fodder for Hone Cavalry. But promoting Cecilia at least should fit the program regardless, even if i don't know yet who'll get that one Hone Cavalry.

16 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Nah, it's more cancerous than that.

My Arena team this season is Camus, Cecilia, Reinhardt, and Xander

Could have been worse, all that is needed to make this ultra cancer is replacing Xander with Leo