Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

So I just found this on a team with a 700 rating in the arena:

4cf1f20ac2.jpg

I guess they didn't realize that the WT multiplier can't go over 0.4.

Tell that to the Darting Blow Reinhardt I found earlier...actually took a screen, but forgot to copy it on the board. >_______>

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

There's some sort of pride from not spending a penny and having better luck/skill than the people who do pay, I guess. The term "whale" I supposed to be negative too, since it's a poker term for people with lots of money but don't know what they're doing.

i'm f2p btw

Again, still pretty reluctant to go with either of those terms. We're talking about 5'ish% chances, and then some (for those looking for multiples).

While I agree there's some sort of pride to it, I don't think I wouldn't actually try it some time, but only to some extent (about 40$ tops). And this is pretty much to pull characters I want, rather than just looking at stats.

Edited by Soul~!

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm actually on a computer, but not the one I'm usually using. Apparently autocorrect is on?

>using autocorrect

LUL

on topic: 4,668 in arena with deathless. Alfonse SUCKSSSSSS. I really need to promote him to 5* one day...

Man I'm looking forward to the feather payout of the Tempest already. I've got 42k right now but I just can't. Get. Enough.

I've got like over 100k feathers worth of ideas and I can't decide which to start with.. send help. and feathers

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

>using autocorrect

LUL

on topic: 4,668 in arena with deathless. Alfonse SUCKSSSSSS. I really need to promote him to 5* one day...

I was gonna promote Aflonse, but now I'm spending my time on the beach with the beautiful Robin. Maybe I'll end up promoting her normal version after all. Or maybe Cecilia instead, but this one's gonna be for passing Gronnraven+ to GHB Robin.

4 minutes ago, Chromatone said:

Do we know the prizes for Tempest yet? 

Tobin from Echoes is apparently one of them.

I completed Freddy x Female Robin Emblem, YESSSS. :D I have to think about Summer Female Robin's skills now... But I'm also in the middle of leveling up two other 5 star units, so that'll have to wait a bit.

3 minutes ago, Chromatone said:

Do we know the prizes for Tempest yet?  

Ugg finally have ti 5* Alfonse, every one else is horrendous, this string of garbage lately made me go back to war dragons... 

All we know for sure is a screenshot showing 5* Tobin at 30k along with 3 orbs at 22.5k, 1k feathers at 25k, and 3k crystals at 27.5k. This lines up with that part of the original reward set, just with 5* Masked Marth replaced with Tobin, so it's likely that the "regular" rewards are either all the same or close.

I have a quick question about getting ready for the next TT. In anticipation of it I saved my orbs and summoned 10 new peeps. I have been working on getting Faye 5*, Boey, 4*, Azura (finally) ready and promoted Xander to 5* as well. On my newest summon I finally got Nowi! Which made me realize I have done nothing with Tiki and Corrin F. We have about three days. Should I keep just getting that original team ready or spend some time on what few dragons I have? I also only have a 3* Olivia. Wondering if I should get my 4* ready.

Flier Emblem Quest with Cherche is so fun lol, so much one shots going on. All thats really missing from making this the greatest thing ever is Reposition

Bonus points for having 90% of their units being Grade S eyecandy(including Michalis. ESPECIALLY Michalis)

7 minutes ago, jameslove001 said:

I have a quick question about getting ready for the next TT. In anticipation of it I saved my orbs and summoned 10 new peeps. I have been working on getting Faye 5*, Boey, 4*, Azura (finally) ready and promoted Xander to 5* as well. On my newest summon I finally got Nowi! Which made me realize I have done nothing with Tiki and Corrin F. We have about three days. Should I keep just getting that original team ready or spend some time on what few dragons I have? I also only have a 3* Olivia. Wondering if I should get my 4* ready.

Definitely prep a second Dancer for the backup team, I'd make Olivia my highest priority to train right now. She doesn't really have to fight though, so 3* is really just fine as long as she has Dance. Then you should probably focus on building up one team at a time for now, I guess. Ideally you want two teams, one that can (usually) clear the pre-final boss maps consistently, and one that can beat the final boss almost every time. But if you don't think your first team can manage all five or seven maps before falling, then your second team will need to be equally competent in the random maps.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Alm is my only character. It's a shame Boey didn't want to appear on the four or so green orbs I've pulled since his banner.

Mae could've been useful, but a green mage would've rounded out my team. I wanna see what the last map is like. If it's Veronica again, and I can use Sanaki... I should be okay using him in my second team instead of Lucina.

3 minutes ago, Chromatone said:

They better change up the maps too or this is gona be quadruple boring...  Tharja was the salvation last time im dreading to use Alm...

This time it's gonna be the Echoes maps from the Paralogue and Ch. 11. Have fun with Nuibaba Mansion.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This time it's gonna be the Echoes maps from the Paralogue and Ch. 11. Have fun with Nuibaba Mansion.

Ohh pleeeze nooo.  Just let the sacred seals be bad so i can skip this one...

3 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

That awkward moment when you think you're good to go on your "Dr. Alm" build, only to realize you didn't actually give him Reciprocal Aid.

*headdesk*

I had the opposite. I was doing a healer Lucina build and accidentally gave her both ardent sacrifice and reciprocal aid -.- Now I have to gather up SP for Renewal and several other skills. 225 down the drain fml...

Edited by Cute Chao

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Definitely prep a second Dancer for the backup team, I'd make Olivia my highest priority to train right now. She doesn't really have to fight though, so 3* is really just fine as long as she has Dance. Then you should probably focus on building up one team at a time for now, I guess. Ideally you want two teams, one that can (usually) clear the pre-final boss maps consistently, and one that can beat the final boss almost every time. But if you don't think your first team can manage all five or seven maps before falling, then your second team will need to be equally competent in the random maps.

That was how I did the first TT. I saved my team of Tharja, Julia, Olivia And Donnell for the last map. I found other teams that worked, but that team was always there to end.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I had the opposite. I was doing a healer Lucina build and accidentally gave her both ardent sacrifice and reciprocal aid -.- Now I have to gather up SP for Renewal and several other skills. 225, down the drain fml...

Yeouch...well, at least the trials don't start until Friday. Luckily my Alm is still lv. 36...I actually don't know how much SP I can expect to pick up in the last 4 levels. Hm. I'd rather not burn too much stamina after he hits 40 though, I have a good-sized handful of units I'd like to have trained up for the trials, but are all sitting at lv. 1 =P .

35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Tobin from Echoes is apparently one of them.

I completed Freddy x Female Robin Emblem, YESSSS. :D I have to think about Summer Female Robin's skills now... But I'm also in the middle of leveling up two other 5 star units, so that'll have to wait a bit.

I use a Fury/Desperation build to great effect on my Robin, which is more useful with a +Spd nature like mine is, but with your -HP bane, it means that just the damage from Fury and the Harpoon will put her in Desperation 3 range. If you give her the Speed+1 sacred seal and a Spd buff from Hone Spd 3, she reaches 42 Spd which is pretty solid.

3 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Yeouch...well, at least the trials don't start until Friday. Luckily my Alm is still lv. 36...I actually don't know how much SP I can expect to pick up in the last 4 levels. Hm. I'd rather not burn too much stamina after he hits 40 though, I have a good-sized handful of units I'd like to have trained up for the trials, but are all sitting at lv. 1 =P .

It's the masked version, so I'm probably going to use her 4* version to pick up some slack (although she is very hungry for sp). I always get distracted from SP grinding by wanting to level up units, though xD

6 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

iirc it's 24 SP per level for the last 10 or so, so there's 96 free SP.

Just now, Cute Chao said:

It's the masked version, so I'm probably going to use her 4* version to pick up some slack (although she is very hungry for sp). I always get distracted from SP grinding by wanting to level up units, though xD

If all else fails, you can always just send units in leveled, but without full builds. As long as they've got a good support structure, you'll find a way to get them that SP. My Olwen went in basically vanilla last TT, and came out with a maxed out set and ~700 SP to spare. Then again she's a horse, so "good support structure" isn't exactly hard to come by.