• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Broke finally my 11% pity rate ... with a +RES/-SPD Tiki. End of banner for me. 

Know that feeling. Went on a Green Orb Binge and got 2 Gunnthras. I guess that’s merges for me. Anyway, I spent way too much, now my father placed a $20 budget limit lol.

57 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I feel your pain. Though not for Ryoma, but for NY Azura in my case... I've gotten Ryoma who I wanted most, but when trying for NY Azura, I've gotten two Fjorms, one Gunnthra, one Hardin, and one Christmas Chrom. And half the time I don't get any greens which is why I have more blue 5 stars than green ones out of this banner.

If I were you, I'd wait for the rerun. Legendary banners are still the worst things in this game for pulling. If I could get him from any other banner, I would happily wait, like I'm doing with bk chrom. I just really hope they give us more variety of flying guys (and tome guys, too - notice how nearly all the tome guys are infantry - one tome armour, two tome horses and that's it...).

I ended up with three Xmas robins since reds became oddly rare this banner (probs cos so many are 5* exclusive)

If you decide to keep going, I wish you luck :)

Edited by Cute Chao

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

If I were you, I'd wait for the rerun. Legendary banners are still the worst things in this game for pulling. If I could get him from any other banner, I would happily wait, like I'm doing with bk chrom. I just really hope they give us more variety of flying guys (and tome guys, too - notice how nearly all the tome guys are infantry - one tome armour, two tome horses and that's it...).

I ended up with three Xmas robins since reds became oddly rare this banner (probs cos so many are 5* exclusive)

If you decide to keep going, I wish you luck :)

What rerun? NY Azura isn't guaranteed to come back for a very long time.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

What rerun? NY Azura isn't guaranteed to come back for a very long time.

She'll likely be back in the new year. And I'm honestly serious that I'd rather wait half a year for a character than pull on a fricking legendary banner, if I could ><

I would've waited for ryomas next rerun, but I can just see it starting all over again, and at least Sigurd is good fodder (if I decide not to merge him). Just not gonna bother lol.

But fingers crossed for you. Don't come near me, though. I'm cursed on these banners -.-

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

She'll likely be back in the new year. And I'm honestly serious that I'd rather wait half a year for a character than pull on a fricking legendary banner, if I could ><

I would've waited for ryomas next rerun, but I can just see it starting all over again, and at least Sigurd is good fodder (if I decide not to merge him). Just not gonna bother lol.

But fingers crossed for you. Don't come near me, though. I'm cursed on these banners -.-

True, but I've personally had more luck on these than regular banners, honestly...

And I'd rather not wait another half a year for a good flier team. Mine will always be worse without a singer.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

True, but I've personally had more luck on these than regular banners, honestly...

And I'd rather not wait another half a year for a good flier team. Mine will always be worse without a singer.

That's true. It took me 600 orbs to get Ephraim last time and the same to get ryoma this time (yeah, I'm weak, I pulled again. Really, really wanted a male sword flier. Finally got him, but still too annoyed at myself to be happy. I'll be happy later lol). So, in terms of getting heroes I want, these banners have consistently sucked for me, whereas other banners can be very lucky or very unlucky. It doesn't help I have nearly all the characters I want, so I only ever pull for a single legendary on a banner. There was a chance bk chrom could be with ryoma next time, but I'd rather wait for him to have a non shared focus banner.

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

That's true. It took me 600 orbs to get Ephraim last time and the same to get ryoma this time (yeah, I'm weak, I pulled again. Really, really wanted a male sword flier. Finally got him, but still too annoyed at myself to be happy. I'll be happy later lol). So, in terms of getting heroes, these banners have consistently sucked for me, whereas other banners can be very lucky or very unlucky. It doesn't help I have nearly all the characters I want, so I only ever pull for a single legendary on a banner. There was a chance bk chrom could be with ryoma next time, but I'd rather wait for him to have a non shared focus banner.

Yeah. And in my case, my only other choice for a flying singer would be bride Ninian. I don't care about her. Azura is actually someone I like.

But at least she wouldn't have the same problem as Summer Freddy, I guess... He's always doomed to share his color with someone else since he'll only appear on legend banners and summer banners. And units in legend banners always share colors while Summer Freddy is forced to share with Summer Gaius in their summer banner. I might very well end up with a +10 Summer Gaius before a +10 Summer Freddy.

@Anacybele

That's true. It's why waiting might not be awful for her, but I know the pull of wanting a unit you don't have that fills a hole in your team. Then again, there's always a chance more dancers will be added of different movements :)

But that's also a risk. I'll continue mourning Shigure losing out on flying singer status lol

47 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Know that feeling. Went on a Green Orb Binge and got 2 Gunnthras. I guess that’s merges for me. Anyway, I spent way too much, now my father placed a $20 budget limit lol.

Budget limit makes sense. Being lucky from time to time without spending money is more satisfying than wasting real money on units you don't want/need. 

Don't even now what bane is preferable, this +RES/-SPD or that +HP/-ATK version from last year. Hardin, Ryoma or Robin would have been cooler. 

43 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

@Anacybele

That's true. It's why waiting might not be awful for her, but I know the pull of wanting a unit you don't have that fills a hole in your team. Then again, there's always a chance more dancers will be added of different movements :)

But that's also a risk. I'll continue mourning Shigure losing out on flying singer status lol

I doubt it. There aren't really anymore candidates for flying singers/dancers. Olivia maybe, but she already got an alt that isn't flying, and I don't care enough about her anyway.

Unless they give us the heron laguz, but who knows how long that'll take...

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I doubt it. There aren't really anymore candidates for flying singers/dancers. Olivia maybe, but she already got an alt that isn't flying, and I don't care enough about her anyway.

Unless they give us the heron laguz, but who knows how long that'll take...

If there is another Performing arts banner this year, I'm sure there can be a couple surprise characters.

28 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

If there is another Performing arts banner this year, I'm sure there can be a couple surprise characters.

Yeah, I suppose.

Well, +10’ing Bridal Tharja wasn’t too bad after the ordeal to get the right IV, but I really have to tighten the wallet. Christmas Chrom and New Year’s Takumi can wait for reruns.

Honestly, I wouldn’t have tried for +10 if it hadn’t taken me so many copies to get a good IV. Bad IVs on seasonals really make me feel worse than never having pulled them.

Okay, I got over my sour grapes and found myself going again because I'm a sucker for punishment, it seems. 

I just have spent 500-600 orbs and I finally have him, along with a third winter robin. I was still annoyed but I've just been going back over all the units I pulled and got some really good fodder, plus ryoma himself is +Spd -Def, which I'm definitely not unhappy about.

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Okay, I got over my sour grapes and found myself going again because I'm a sucker for punishment, it seems. 

I just have spent 500-600 orbs and I finally have him, along with a third winter robin. I was still annoyed but I've just been going back over all the units I pulled and got some really good fodder, plus ryoma himself is +Spd -Def, which I'm definitely not unhappy about.

Wow, awesome nature and congrats on finally getting him! Mine's great too, being +Atk, -Res. So we got the best! Yay for us! ^^

Now if only I could finally get that NY Azura...

@Anacybele

Thanks. I'll continue to wish you luck :D

I'm just hopeful I'm not interested in the next few banners, but at the same time is still want characters I like to be added to the game lol

The desire sensor is real for both of us ><

40 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

@Anacybele

Thanks. I'll continue to wish you luck :D

I'm just hopeful I'm not interested in the next few banners, but at the same time is still want characters I like to be added to the game lol

The desire sensor is real for both of us ><

Heh, thanks. :)

Yeah, though I don't really believe in the "desire sensor" it does seem like it's there at times.

I'm hopeful the next few banners won't interest me much either, because I want an orb stockpile for Summer Freddy's return and give him more merges. Even if I never +10 him, I want to get as many merges on him as I can because I just love him that much. XD Regular Freddy may be my summoner support, but really only because he needs it the most and was the easiest to +10. And is also a bit better in general due to not being a dagger unit, so I use him more. Summer Freddy is my actual fav because I love his blue hoodie and those gorgeous rippling abs. <3

Got a surprise gift card so I was able to do a few pulls on the legendary banner and got a Hardin (the only person I wanted because I didn't have vengeful or bold fighter...he's +spd/-hp but he's probably gonna be foddered off anyway) and a +atk/-hp Sigurd! I'm pretty happy with my +spd/-res one, but close defense is always welcome.

Got a Hardin off the banner, because I am a fool who can't just leave pity rates alone. He's +Atk -Spd and comes with a very good base kit, so I guess I'll be making him my blue armour after all, instead of Eliwood.

I don't like Bridal Blessings.

I have pulled 5 5* units off it since it started up again: Nephenee (huh), BB!Shiida (already have her), F!Morgan (o...kay?), BB!Cordelia (Already. Have. Her. :-/ ), and Nephenee (wait, what?).

Please, Anna, for the love of all that is holy, I just want Lyn. :-(

Well, still no NY Azura here (sigh...), but I did finally get something worthwhile off this legend banner besides that Ryoma. A Christmas Robin that's better than my old one! Yay for no more -Atk. This new one is +Spd, -HP instead. :D

I think I'm content now though. Just going to give up here. I'm tired of trying. I'll just have to make my flier team work without Azura or hope some other flying singer I like is released down the line before she's available again. Herons, plz, IS? I'd love Reyson and Leanne in particular.

On the recent banners, I pulled:

• B!Sanaki: +Res -HP
  • B!Tharja: +Atk -Def
  • B!Ninian: +Def -Res
  • B!Lyn: +Res -HP
  • L!Ryoma: +Atk -Spd

Some are good, some are respectible and one is pretty bad but workable

I am a little mad at myself because I bought the $25 orb pack because my week has been really bad and I had a 9% pity rate on the legendary banner no luck with that, no 5*s just a 10% pity rate:(  I just want 1 5* and I am to the point I don't care who.  I am never buying orbs again unless it is like the BK pack and comes with a unit.  I am hoping I can get enough F2P orbs in the next few days to break my pity rate.  I have not been having a good week and this just makes it sadder.