"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

How would Breaker skills interact with Brave Weapons?

If your units has the Brave Lance, you'll attack exactly as if you simply doubled the enemy with the Brave Lance, 2 x 2 attacks. If the enemy has the Brave Lance, he'll still get his two consecutive attacks, but your unit will double him (normal double attack, no Brave Lance effect) , regardless of his speed.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

Should I use my orbs to summon now or save them? It looks like there might be sacred stones characters added soon so maybe that will be a focus or something but I still think I need a good ax user or someone green. I have a 4 star Barst and 3 star Narc, Anna and cecillia. I do good in arena and story mode without someone green cause I have Serra with hone attack, Lyn with Spur speed, and Oboro for knights, seal defense, and rally defense.

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Should I use my orbs to summon now or save them? It looks like there might be sacred stones characters added soon so maybe that will be a focus or something but I still think I need a good ax user or someone green. I have a 4 star Barst and 3 star Narc, Anna and cecillia. I do good in arena and story mode without someone green cause I have Serra with hone attack, Lyn with Spur speed, and Oboro for knights, seal defense, and rally defense.

Save them!  Also, give Cecilia a whirl - she's magic, on a horse, and gives Rally Resistance.

Had a lv. 23 3★ Cecilia, then decided to roll some dice and got a 4★ one. How to better use up the inferior one? Leaning to dismiss her; 150 feathers seem of more worth than 40 SP.

Edited by Vaximillian

I was doing so well completing Lunatic chapters, but I can't get past 9-2 with Zephiel. I can't even kill a single unit on that map but Narcian and I've tried about 7 times. That's a lot of stamina...

I leveled fCorrin from level 1 to 38 thinking that she could do something to Zephiel but she's totally useless against him. It doesn't seem to matter if a unit is blue or not, they don't really do anything to Zephiel. 

What can beat him? Blue mages?

On 8/2/2017 at 0:28 AM, Aarux said:

Does anyone have a level 40 (or mid-30s) 5* Raven they can post stats for?

If everyone is really going to get 10,000 feathers from that Twitter thing, I'll be a short bit away from being able to upgrade a 4* to 5*. I told myself I'd upgrade Jeorge first since he's my favorite, but now I'm thinking I should do Raven first to deal with all those blue units in the arena. Hoping I can see how someone else's 5* Raven turned out before I spend that ridiculous amount to upgrade.

He's my strongest unit. He's not maxed, but he's 36 HP, 32 Atk, 23 Spd, 26 Def & 36 Res @ lvl 33.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Had a lv. 23 3★ Cecilia, then decided to roll some dice and got a 4★ one. How to better use up the inferior one? Leaning to dismiss her; 150 feathers seem of more worth than 40 SP.

I prefer merging units, but that's because I really like the extra stats, and Cecilia needs every last one of them.  It'll be at a LARGE feather detriment, though.

1 hour ago, Star said:

I was doing so well completing Lunatic chapters, but I can't get past 9-2 with Zephiel. I can't even kill a single unit on that map but Narcian and I've tried about 7 times. That's a lot of stamina...

I leveled fCorrin from level 1 to 38 thinking that she could do something to Zephiel but she's totally useless against him. It doesn't seem to matter if a unit is blue or not, they don't really do anything to Zephiel. 

What can beat him? Blue mages?

Something with a Heavy Lance.  Flo's kind of frail, though.

39 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

So, not sure this is the right thread, but it's a Heroes question, so...
Is Female Robin able to be summoned yet? I haven't seen her in the Arena, or anywhere except that one chapter where she's an enemy with Donnel.

Not yet.

Is it better to have a team with a healer or to have all four units be attackers? I currently have a 4* healer on my team (rest are 5*) but I don't know if this is the most effective way to get through chapters, especially as I go through hard and lunatic!

Just now, Koji said:

Is it better to have a team with a healer or to have all four units be attackers? I currently have a 4* healer on my team (rest are 5*) but I don't know if this is the most effective way to get through chapters, especially as I go through hard and lunatic!

It depends!

For high-level arena, you'll want four nukes.  For the story/tower AI, I use Sakura - she helps my team tank, and she's excellent bait.  Currently doing the story Lunatic quests, and being able to heal is a huge help (especially when the other team can heal, too).

20 minutes ago, Koji said:

I think the optimal team is probably without any healers right now, but if you don't have 4 great units that work well together then healers could be a decent substitute for one.

21 hours ago, eclipse said:

Have you tried turning it off and turning it on again?  As strange as this will sound, it's fixed nearly every software issue I've had with my phone.

Just tried right now, and it still booted me out. Could it possibly be due to data usage or something related?

Just now, MarioKirby said:

Just tried right now, and it still booted me out. Could it possibly be due to data usage or something related?

Mine's started to randomly kick me, too.  Try waiting for everything to load, then wait about 15 seconds longer.

Do we know if the new banners will have a complete new roster? Or can we still get duplicates from the current banners? I usually don't mind not getting a 5 star if I at least have a couple of NEW characters.

9 minutes ago, Chelone said:

Do we know if the new banners will have a complete new roster? Or can we still get duplicates from the current banners? I usually don't mind not getting a 5 star if I at least have a couple of NEW characters.

I'm going to guess that the banner characters will change, while the initial pool won't (so have fun pulling Donnel).  The game was released less than two weeks ago!

Has anyone found any evidence of multiple boosts for multiple featured characters in arena? I would rather not run my full bonus team. I'm getting around 634ish points per round with my 3 five star 1 four star team with two featured units. I don't recall running four making it higher but my memory is hazy.

Is point yield tied to rating of opposing team which is tied to rating of your team therefore meaning running a full team of knights (180+ ratings) in theory would give you a higher point yield than units like Kagero (150s rating)? (Ignoring the bonus points from featured)

32 minutes ago, cogawak said:

Has anyone found any evidence of multiple boosts for multiple featured characters in arena? I would rather not run my full bonus team. I'm getting around 634ish points per round with my 3 five star 1 four star team with two featured units. I don't recall running four making it higher but my memory is hazy.

Is point yield tied to rating of opposing team which is tied to rating of your team therefore meaning running a full team of knights (180+ ratings) in theory would give you a higher point yield than units like Kagero (150s rating)? (Ignoring the bonus points from featured)

Using multiple featured units does increase your score boost. I believe it's 2/2.3/2.6/3 score multiplier for using 1/2/3/4 featured units.

Correct, using a team with a higher rating will match you against opposing teams with higher ratings, and thus give you a higher score if you win. I wouldn't run a full team of knights though :P

EDIT: Unless it's 4x Hector.

Edited by Fly_or_Die

How do you unlock those Paralogue chapters in Fire Emblem Heroes? And also, I managed to beat all the Normal Storymode Chapters and almost done beating Hard Mode, how difficult would it be around Lunatic Mode with using Lv. 28 ~ 31 Units in the team for Chapter 1?

6 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

How do you unlock those Paralogue chapters in Fire Emblem Heroes? And also, I managed to beat all the Normal Storymode Chapters and almost done beating Hard Mode, how difficult would it be around Lunatic Mode with using Lv. 28 ~ 31 Units in the team for Chapter 1?

Congrats! Should be very doable I believe, isn't the advised level on chapter 1 lower than that?

1 hour ago, cogawak said:

40 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

Using multiple featured units does increase your score boost. I believe it's 2/2.3/2.6/3 score multiplier for using 1/2/3/4 featured units.

Correct, using a team with a higher rating will match you against opposing teams with higher ratings, and thus give you a higher score if you win. I wouldn't run a full team of knights though :P

EDIT: Unless it's 4x Hector.

I ran four Bonus Hero's in Arena. I used to believe aswell that multiple featured units would give you more points, but you actually only need one. (I run into 650 into the arena with 4 featured heroes). 

30 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Congrats! Should be very doable I believe, isn't the advised level on chapter 1 lower than that?

I ran four Bonus Hero's in Arena. I used to believe aswell that multiple featured units would give you more points, but you actually only need one. (I run into 650 into the arena with 4 featured heroes). 

Thanks! I was going to ask for the source to confirm the multipliers but I guess it isn't a thing. 

49 minutes ago, Birdy said:

16 minutes ago, cogawak said:

Thanks! I was going to ask for the source to confirm the multipliers but I guess it isn't a thing. 

Hmmm, that's interesting. Both IGN and the Wiki say you get higher multipliers for multiple characters, but I haven't actually paid too much attention myself -- while I was changing my team, my characters were leveling regularly enough that my arena score kept changing. I'll level a non-featured hero a little bit to test later.

In the meantime, if anybody knows for sure please let us know.