What are your favorite dialogue lines in the game so far?

Anacybele

Yeah, so we can have our characters talk to us in the castle and when we view them in the allies list in addition to going through the story maps and seeing dialogue from the three protags.

What are your favorite pieces of dialogue so far? Freddy never ceases to show me why I think he's so adorably funny and cute. lol He can say in the castle that he has a hand-knit muffler ready should Chrom sneeze. He hand-knits mufflers for his prince...in case he sneezes. OMG, Freddy. XD Another one of his caslte lines has him wanting to stitch a recruiting slogan on the Askran cloaks, lol... And when you teach him a new skill, he says he'll test his "new power" by picking up pebbles. Freddy, you and your pebbles! LOL

Man, I love him. <3

Also, the most feelsy line I've seen so far is Matthew's where he mentions Leila. Poor Matthew. :(

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyns reference to Marks scene, Male Corrins reference to the concept of Fates, Hector showing he's not about being that formal, Roy being the Boy, Robin feeling a "connection" to Kiran, Tiki saying Mar Mar, Cordelia wanting to join the Order of Heroes, Far and Nowis lines there's many more!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

I gave Odin New Moon, and when he triggers it. . .

"Overdoing it again - as usual"

Most of his dialogue is hilarious, with both his overly-flowery speech and the parenthesis where he outright tells you what he's thinking.  Runner-up is everything that comes out of Raigh's mouth.  Total shota tsun!

Good gravy Freddy xD

Was going to say Matthew's Leila line, but you beat me to it. But I have another one of his that's amusing: "Want to know the real Matthew? Good luck, I'll give you half truths instead of lies" or something like that.

Lissa: "I'll just put the frog here and- Ah! (name)! You ruined my prank!"

Niles: "All this patrolling is going to wear you out. Need a nap? I'll be happy to show you where."

Everything the little pile of bubbles says.

That little pile of bubbles is Fae, by the way.

zK0s6DV.png

I guess I'll give a shout out to Roy mentioning spending his off time reading about Askran history from a book he found in the castle.

I have a laugh whenever Subaki talks about using a hair product that smells like "Camilla" blossoms (someone at IS is shipping those two big time),  Gwendolyn talking about wanting to be a knight even though most girls don't do that and Clarine's I'll save you.

6 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Some funny ones I saw just now.

Raven's mad

Hide contents

tUAW1J2.jpg

Donnel the Eloquent

Hide contents

X9rXwfv.jpg

Raven has resting bitch face lol. Not just for females...

I'll have to screenshot some when I find them if I can figure out how to screenshot on my phone. 

Sully when getting a new skill: "Ready to smash heads! ...That is still my job, right?"

Just now, Dragoncat said:

Raven has resting bitch face lol. Not just for females...

I'll have to screenshot some when I find them if I can figure out how to screenshot on my phone. 

Sully when getting a new skill: "Ready to smash heads! ...That is still my job, right?"

Do you use iOS or Android?  If the former, press the lock and home buttons at once.

This quote is why I find Shanna to be one of the most relatable characters in the game: "Want to chat? Sure! What d'ya feel like talking about? How about...? Hmmm. Or maybe...? Nah".

Seriously, It just reminds me of myself way too much and I love it  for that.

Also, everything Azama says is gold for me, tbh.

Everything Arthur says:

"Never fear, Arthur is here!"

"Haha! My chin is one of the great wonders of the world!"

"Do we not all strike a pose when victorious? I do. All heroes should!"

"Whoa-oh! Banana peel, you are a slippery villain!"

"You may think me a clumsy fellow, and, my friend, you're right!"

29 minutes ago, Res said:

Henry, when he has a poor level up:

Reveal hidden contents

m06eIdM.png

Takumi is as sweet as ever:

Reveal hidden contents

60G6QDT.png

These three, together:

Hide contents

Y0i5LCw.jpg

And a few of the fourth-wall-breaking quotes are pretty great!

Why are those so damn cute?

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

I have a laugh whenever Subaki talks about using a hair product that smells like "Camilla" blossoms (someone at IS is shipping those two big time),  Gwendolyn talking about wanting to be a knight even though most girls don't do that and Clarine's I'll save you.

This is actually a reference to Tsubaki (Subaki's Japanese name), which means "camilla".

In other news:

Spoiler

sMh9q5q.jpg

Don't make me jump off a bridge, and I'll be happy.

Edited by eclipse

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

This is actually a reference to Tsubaki (Subaki's Japanese name), which means "camilla".

In other news:

Reveal hidden contents

sMh9q5q.jpg

Don't make me jump off a bridge, and I'll be happy.

Man, Zenith sure is lucky Corrin isn't in charge of the fate of that world.

...And now it occurred to me that Fire Emblem Heroes, a mobile game whose story is more of an excuse than an actual plot, has a name for its world wheras Fateslandia does not.