What are your favorite dialogue lines in the game so far?

Anacybele

Whatever Shareena says in the castle.

Shareena: What people don't know is that I am actually a good listener.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyn's voice lines are a huge reason that I sometimes linger on Lyn's character page.

"I'll protect you no matter what. Just stick close to me."

"I'm always up early, so don't be surprised if I barge in and ask 'Are you awake yet?'"

Edited by Roflolxp54

Translated from Japanese, so they might not be in the English version:

Lissa: "People call me tiny... But that's not true, right?" Reference to her pretty much defining quote in the beginning of Awakening (ちんまい言うな!), which was localized as "I am not delicate!"

Lucina (castle line): "S-sorry... I was training, and I was careless... I blew a giant hole in the castle wall."

Lucina (another castle line): "Why don't we go out shopping some time? I thought I'd go buy some nice clothes in this world while I'm here." That'd be great, but I'm not sure what kind of clothes she'll end up getting...

Wendy: "When I fall over... Sometimes I can't get up because of the weight (of her armor)."

Also Wendy: "That's my armor. I'm not fat!"

Everything Takumi say... Specially when he talks about Hinata and Oboro, he really cares for them and is cute

Also, proud papa Eliwood becoming the FE reincarnation of Maes Huges

Odin Dark's Activating skill quote: "Overdoing it! (as usual)"* 

Odin Dark's Summoning Quote:

"I am Odin Dark. Mage of Nohr! Twilight traveler! Infinite enigma! (And, hey, all-around nice guy.)"

Odin Dark's Castle Quotes:

"I serve Leo! Lord of Nohr. Prince of darkness. Man of umbral moods. (And a pretty awesome guy!)"

"This place! Oh, is forbidden rooms! Legendary weapons! Wondrous things! (Tons of stuff. So exciting!)"

And Lastly, His New Skill Quote:

"Oh, architect of my excellence! (Thanks for the bump, buddy!)"

*He actually says whatever is in parenthesis in his quotes.

Serra: I'd never ask you to rub my shoulders, it's my feet that are sore!

Peri: Why do you wear white? *gasp* To make the blood spatter more spattery right?

I feel like Serra has the best lines in the game. Adore me! 

When you give Oboro a skill, her line captures one of the things I truly love about her: "For all my talk of fashion, it's what's on the inside that matters."

15 hours ago, Randoman said:

Out of curiousity, is there a site that compiles character quotes from Fire Emblem Heroes? I'm really interested in reading all the character quotes/lines.

I'm sure the FE Wiki will have them all up eventually.  Be sure to follow that if you want to get a full list... maybe even submit some there.

20 hours ago, Thane said:

...And now it occurred to me that Fire Emblem Heroes, a mobile game whose story is more of an excuse than an actual plot, has a name for its world wheras Fateslandia does not.

Maybe we could settle on "Fateslandia", since I think "Emblian Empire" is probably supposed to be puntastic as well.

4 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Maybe we could settle on "Fateslandia", since I think "Emblian Empire" is probably supposed to be puntastic as well.

It's Norse mythology though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ask_and_Embla

Maybe the name was chosen because it could sound like a pun, but seeing as many spells are a mix of modern English and Norse, I don't know. They seem to be going with a European medieval ancient Norse anime style here. Now that's something you don't say everyday.

Edited by Thane

Mela Lee's adult Tiki voice makes me melt so anything that comes out of older Tiki's mouth. (she's also much more... noticeably english in this? Never really quite noticed that in Awakening... not that I have a problem with it =w=)

Also that Lissa line is pretty good heh.

I had Felicia ask me how I liked my tea, offer to get me some, and then... Feathers. And I'm just like... Uhh, Felicia....? How even....??

On 2/8/2017 at 1:05 PM, Anacybele said:

And when you teach him a new skill, he says he'll test his "new power" by picking up pebbles. Freddy, you and your pebbles! LOL

Same. When I found that out, I went over the edge in joy.

Anything the younger characters say. Raigh is so edgy it's great.

Young tiki with her British accent. All the lines of her loneliness really hit dem feels.

Also, is it just me, or does cam clarke sound really nice as corrin. Like, ear sex nice

1 hour ago, JDtheBA said:

Anything the younger characters say. Raigh is so edgy it's great.

Young tiki with her British accent. All the lines of her loneliness really hit dem feels.

Also, is it just me, or does cam clarke sound really nice as corrin. Like, ear sex nice

Not just you on the Corrin lines!  I really like "I choose. . .to stop you!"  Then again, Nintendo's been pretty good about making jokes regarding Corrin (see: Smash).

Anything Setsuna says. She's so deadpan its hilarious. Most of the female characters have great voices, tbqh. But only Virion and Cain stuck out for me for the guys. Wendy/Gwendolyn made me chuckle as well about the armour breaking her back. And Laura Bailey is great as usual with Lucina/Palla.

"He-ey, it's the chief! You're the chief, right? Right." -Thanny

"Thanks for being you, ____! Nobody works like you-on or off the battlefield!" -Est

"Dragon breath, brawr!" -Nowi

I'd probably have some lines from Fae, Odin and Niles up here if I had them.

While I was doing the Story Mode on hard today, I noticed that Chrom and M!Robin have a Skill Activation Quote in common. More specifically "Our bonds give me strenght!". I found it really nice how they managed to convey their bond in the game like that. It makes me wonder if other characters have something similar.