So the final poll results are here

Lightchao42

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of my male and female favorites made the top spot which is great!  I wonder what kind of outfits they'll have and I'm also pretty excited about the wallpapers they'll have coming out as well.  I kind of hope this alternate Lyn will use the Bow and Ike maybe using the axe.

...Wow. Elincia is hated? That is so lame. She is one of the prettiest and best written characters in the series. Definitely way better than a lot of the females that made the top twenty, yet she got few votes.

In fact, a lot of those females are terrible characters to me. The male side being pretty great is something I am very thankful for.

7 minutes ago, Party Moth said:

https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/result

Full results here for anyone interested.

'Masked Marth' coming in at 52 was my first WTF moment when scrolling through the results. 5400+ people seriously voted for that?

Sigurd is the highest ranking Genealogy character at 55, followed by Ayra at 64. Next is... Arden at 93? That has to be meme votes.

Binding Blade chars in the top 100 are Roy, Lilina, Lot (what the heck? is he some sort of jp meme?), and Sophia.

Nobody from Gaiden or Thracia in the top 100 at all.

If votes for the same character were combined, Anna would be 15,441, ranking #7 for females. Of all characters to get ripped off...

Also, if votes were combined, Dorcas would have made top 10. EDIT: Wait, that's wrong, the other Marth was below him. Just Henry would have made it.

Edited by Florete
7 not 6, urgh what is wrong with me.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Definitely way better than a lot of the females that made the top twenty, yet she got few votes.

I'm surprised Elincia ranked so low as well.  Even if her votes were combined she wouldn't have scratched the top 10.

I'm not at all Cormag surprised ranked as he did.

9 minutes ago, carefreejules said:

Makes me wonder what their 'Choose Your Legends' version entails because I'm just picturing Lyn and Ike, sitting on thrones with crowns on their heads and wearing sunglasses.

Yes please need my 2 crown winners getting VIP treatment!

Yay, my Leo made it into the Top Ten! @Res, your Takumi's right above him.  Wow that margin of victory was razor thin for Leo over Henry.  My alone accounts for like a quarter of the margin of victory, plus I think my husbando voted a few times, it would be funny if like half the vote was from us.  What do we get for being in the Top Ten?  Now, if only I could get Leo in a pull.  Maybe they could adjust the odds to favor the units we voted for like 10 times.

I'm happy with the results overall.  The only one from the Top Twenty I don't like is Nowi, but my Leo made it, so I can live with it.  I see a lot of my favorites there, namely Ike, Roy, Hector, Donnel, Eliwood, Owain, Lyn, Micaiah, Nephenee, and Nino.  And I have an overall favorable opinion of everyone else.

1 minute ago, SHSL Ninja said:

I'm surprised Elincia ranked so low as well.  Even if her votes were combined she wouldn't have scratched the top 10.

Yeah, it seems people think boobs, cosplaying, and sexual clothes make a female instead of strength, personality, etc.

And people wonder why I feel like I would never be a man's ideal lover simply due to being rather flat chested, reluctant to show much skin, and looking 16 instead of nearly 26...

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Yay, my Leo made it into the Top Ten! @Res, your Takumi's right above him.  Wow that margin of victory was razor thin for Leo over Henry.  My alone accounts for like a quarter of the margin of victory, plus I think my husbando voted a few times, it would be funny if like half the vote was from us.  What do we get for being in the Top Ten?  Now, if only I could get Leo in a pull.  Maybe they could adjust the odds to favor the units we voted for like 10 times.

The top ten get wallpapers for a calendar! So Takumi should be November and Leo December .

wrt the results, I don't think that lower ranking characters are necessarily hated, so much as they didn't come to mind for favourites(also some people spread votes over multiple liked units, while others piled them all on one. As an example, Elincia fans might have been more of the former than the latter.

18 minutes ago, autismoe said:

Leo barely passed the 10th place finish line by a razor thin 44 votes ahead of Henry. Really close poll they wanted to count the votes right.

I think like half the margin of victory came from my family, alone.

1 minute ago, Res said:

The top ten get wallpapers for a calendar! So Takumi should be November and Leo December .

He doesn't have to share with Nowi, does he?  I don't want her tainting my Leo.

I'm still surprised that Ike won 2 places...

... but to be fair, I imagine that would be worse if Lucina would have won a second place with Masked Marth.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

"Hey Leo, want to start a relationship?"

Oh god, I hope the females don't have to share wallpapers with the males. I don't want any of the top ten females on them. I dislike a lot of them. I'd rather everyone got their own wallpaper.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Er, he may do. Nintendo didn't specify there'd be separate wallpapers. But it would make sense to separate them for fans.