Who is the next recruitable Fire Emblem Anti-Hero you'd like to see?

Elieson

Just now, Birdy said:

Lilina uses Bolganone and is a blue mage, I think you can count Arvis under that. Lyon is probably red, if it follows the Heroes types that they've set for now.

Nope, she's red. I wish she was Blue, would balance my team out more. :\

Ursula would be my choice, more mounted Mages pls. :D

1 minute ago, ErrantDShepherd said:

Nope, she's red. I wish she was Blue, would balance my team out more. :\

Ursula would be my choice, more mounted Mages pls. :D

Oh damn, you're right! I confused her with Linde, my bad >.<

3 hours ago, Thany said:

Mostly because xander for some reason is not summonable. unlike ryoma. so some can see why they would want him.

Really? Xander isn't recruitable yet? I didn't know that. Well, I guess that makes sense then. I still would rather see someone from an older game, but to each their own.

Xander has a plot reason for not being summonable, though.  The guy is totally devoted to Veronica, her lonliness reminds him of Corrin so he chooses to fight with her, contract or no.  Note that he is the only other named unit in Veronica's map besides Veronica herself.  

I think this is partly a joke about him blindly following Gooron.  Maybe.

6 hours ago, Raven said:

I would certainly create a team for the Black Fang's Four Fangs. Lloyd, Linus, Ursula, Jaffar. Might actually be a good team, assuming Ursula is a blue unit.

Considering Ursula shows up in one of the Chapter 9 maps as a Blue Mounted Mage I would say that will be true. Considering Narcian showed up with Zephiel as an Green Wyvern, I wouldn't think they will change her type to be different from her story unit. Would help cover all three colors along with Leo and Cecillia.

7 hours ago, Birdy said:

Lilina uses Bolganone and is a blue mage, I think you can count Arvis under that. Lyon is probably red, if it follows the Heroes types that they've set for now.

lilina is red. think youve got her mixed up with linde.

11 hours ago, Elieson said:

Narcian made his debute as a playable character, and he's voiced by a fantastic actor. This made me want to build a Fire Emblem AntiHeroes team, but the best I can do is run 2 Narcians and 2...people that aren't really all that nice (Raigh, Tharja, whatever). Zephiel's in the game but doesn't seem playable yet.

Who would you want to see as the next recruitable Villain/Anti-Hero?

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT THE SHOTA TSUN?!

Ahem. . .right.  I'd gladly take Zola, so I can kill him as many times as possible!  Stop looking at me like that, Birthright traumatized me, 'k?

6 hours ago, ExpendableExtra said:

Considering Ursula shows up in one of the Chapter 9 maps as a Blue Mounted Mage I would say that will be true. Considering Narcian showed up with Zephiel as an Green Wyvern, I wouldn't think they will change her type to be different from her story unit. Would help cover all three colors along with Leo and Cecillia.

It's been a while since I touched the story mode, so I completely forgot about that.