Absolute horrible luck oTL

Wuppeteer

8 minutes ago, Wuppeteer said:

@Shiro

ooh ok yes I've been checking there but I just wanted to make sure hehe :"D and I will merge them then! ^o^! And I can't remember my Julia's stats either oTL whoops! Should I merge my Eirikas though? Neither one of them seem to have gotten a good boon :< but -spd is pretty bad imo 

But what do you think?

I agree with you on that one but it all depends if i had an ericka i would use her more as support so speed wouldnt be what matters to me but +hp/-res is most likely your best choice imo but - res means she is more vunerable to mages i would probably get rid of the +hp one but that is only because i want her as more of a supportive unit. if you need more damage and dont want her getting doubled more then get rid of the -spd one :). all in all it comes to personal choice

@Shiro

mhm you've  made some great points oh dear I really don't know what I want more "oTL hm I might train up both and see which one I like more hehe :"D I might go with hp+/res- but not sure ... getting doubled is a big weakness too ;;;;" gosh

12 minutes ago, Wuppeteer said:

@Shiro

mhm you've  made some great points oh dear I really don't know what I want more "oTL hm I might train up both and see which one I like more hehe :"D I might go with hp+/res- but not sure ... getting doubled is a big weakness too ;;;;" gosh

The poin of ericka is to buff allies and to single out enemies with her draw back ability whilst giving her allies speed and atk buffs but she can also act as an attacker in which her speed would be needed so as long as you have something to take care of mages she wouldnt be in any immeadiate danger.

9 minutes ago, Shiro said:

The poin of ericka is to buff allies and to single out enemies with her draw back ability whilst giving her allies speed and atk buffs but she can also act as an attacker in which her speed would be needed so as long as you have something to take care of mages she wouldnt be in any immeadiate danger.

Hm yes her buffing abilities are really good :0c and I don't really have anyone except maybe Julia? My 5*minerva melts to mages hehe :"D but I don't know who else I'd use! Currently I'm just training up -

older tiki, Gunter, Kagero, Shanna, Felicia, Eirika, and Nino :0ccc?

idk I enjoy levelling up all my heroes eue

and seeing who would work well together! What's odd is I have t managed to summon annnny healers xo

Oh wow, and I already feel bad for "only" have four 5* units... and I still have 2 free pulls left...

I also advice to just level up the other characters and use feathers on the ones that you feel work best for your team. The 2 orbs a day will be going on for a few more weeks and I'm sure they will find "excuses" to grant us free orbs. Don't give up and sending you lot's of luck! (~^_^)~ *****

*edit* Get Lissa from the weekly, she's a pretty good healer!

Edited by Chelone

29 minutes ago, Wuppeteer said:

Hm yes her buffing abilities are really good :0c and I don't really have anyone except maybe Julia? My 5*minerva melts to mages hehe :"D but I don't know who else I'd use! Currently I'm just training up -

older tiki, Gunter, Kagero, Shanna, Felicia, Eirika, and Nino :0ccc?

idk I enjoy levelling up all my heroes eue

and seeing who would work well together! What's odd is I have t managed to summon annnny healers xo

having a healer makes it easier to focus level a specific unit :)

12 hours ago, Shade said:

Currently on 50 pulls and a total of zero 5*, and not a single 4* lord-class hero.

Just wanna know if it is near impossible to play at end-game (high lunatic/arena) with a full 4* team, assuming I do not pay for orbs?

That depends on how good you are.

Remember the Narcian maps?  Cleared it with four 4* units.  End-game arena will take a lot of thought.  I run one 5* unit on my team, for the score bonus (Tiki).  The other combat unit?  A 4* Virion, who shuts down most of the hyper-offensive threats.  Figure out what each unit does, and plan around them.

I'm going to attempt 8-5 Lunatic tomorrow.  It will be a pure 4* team (with Fae being the star of the show).

15 hours ago, Wuppeteer said:

@geozeldadude

oooh omg :"0 haha I'm happy with nowi but like ahh wish I had more?:"D and ... ah I feel the same way with my orbs I'm scared. Of using them but I really want a 5*... which luckily I finally got my second one!!!

@eclipse

!!! That's a lot of useful information! Thank you!  I'm really interested in training my Henry up to see his potential but he really is a pain to train hehe :"D. And I also like f!corrin too! Love her debuffing skill !:"0

ah I'm trying to get all my units up in levels but it just take awhile oTL but this is useful information!! 

Also! I just pulled my second 5* !!

got an Effie- not exactly what I was looking for but :"D better than nothing

IMG_1269.PNG

Ooh, Effie's a force to be reckoned with in the arena!  She can tank just about everything, and thanks to Wary Fighter, she can't be doubled unless her health dips below 50%.  The one movement per turn is annoying, but that's why you run Olivia and maybe a unit with Shove/Swap alongside her.

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

That depends on how good you are.

Remember the Narcian maps?  Cleared it with four 4* units.  End-game arena will take a lot of thought.  I run one 5* unit on my team, for the score bonus (Tiki).  The other combat unit?  A 4* Virion, who shuts down most of the hyper-offensive threats.  Figure out what each unit does, and plan around them.

I'm going to attempt 8-5 Lunatic tomorrow.  It will be a pure 4* team (with Fae being the star of the show).

I am running a high atk 4* Setsuna who seem to work pretty decent in arena, but she get outclassed by Gordin overall. Probably going to try clearing the game with my 4*s, but going to take a lot more time to level a variety to cover the chapter requirements.

I am stuck at C9-2 Hard, do not have Tiki or Fae, and only just got my 4* Level 1 Nowi.

@Wuppeteer

Henry is a pain to level, and honestly even at higher levels his damage output is pretty pathetic (he takes a few hits to kill a green knight) unless he triggers his pink skill. The biggest problem with him is that while you are trying to bomb some knights with him, another mage (on a horse, because AI cheats) is going to run over and OHKO little slow Henry. He can tank swords and axes like a wall, but it is very likely he gets OHKO even by green tomes before he can get in range of anything else.

I liked him so I tried adding him to the roster, but gave up around level 26 and switched to Tharja :(

Edited by Shade

11 minutes ago, Shade said:

I am running a high atk 4* Setsuna who seem to work pretty decent in arena, but she get outclassed by Gordin overall. Probably going to try clearing the game with my 4*s, but going to take a lot more time to level a variety to cover the chapter requirements.

The best archer is Takumi. Second-best, IMO, is Virion.  Seal Speed hampers the AI a lot.  Just broke 4K in the arena with Virion as one of my two offensive units.

Don't really care for Setsuna - she's either good at what she aims at, or bad.

Creativity is what it'll boil down to, and I think we'll see it again on the next boss rush map.  For example, I wound up using Gordin as a tank on Narcian's map.