Training Tower Monday Rewards

Rezzy

With the announcement that we'll be getting rewards for doing the Training Tower on Mondays, have they said what it's going to be?

Random or Universal Badges or more Crystals/Shards seems to be the most likely.  But it would be nice if we got Stamina Potions, Dueling Crests, Light's Blessings, Feathers, or even Orbs.  Maybe we'll randomly get one of the above.  (Although, if it is feathers, I hope they come in groups, just one would be a crappy reward.

I'm going to be slightly disappointed if its more universal badges/crystals/shards. With grinding at the training sanctum being the only thing left for me to spend stamina on, I don't really need them. I'll happily welcome anything else, though feathers and orbs would be the best case scenario.  

38 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I'm going to be slightly disappointed if its more universal badges/crystals/shards. With grinding at the training sanctum being the only thing left for me to spend stamina on, I don't really need them. I'll happily welcome anything else, though feathers and orbs would be the best case scenario.  

Yeah, I've got more badges than I know what to do with right now.  Since it takes an insane amount of feathers to promote, my badges just pile up.

Given that the four colors are covers from Tuesday to Friday while Saturday and Sunday are Randoms, I'm willing to say that Monday will be Universal Shards and Crystals (as Universal Badges and Great Badges do not exist). Currently, the only way to obtain Universals are from the daily on weekends I think.

Granted, I would love random items like Stamina Potions, Dueling Crests, and Light's Blessings (especially Light's Blessings), but I highly doubt that would happen given the low Stamina Costs of the Training Tower. I can see them maybe giving a random item based off of stamina consumed (use 25 Stamina in the Tower for a random reward!) but in terms of a random item per map, it is far too much of a loss of potential profit.

I echo the sentiment that I would really love Orbs and Feathers, but grindable Orbs seem like a pipe dream (even if it is a rare drop only on Lunatic difficulty). Feathers seem a little more plausible and I would hope for that, but I wonder about the quantity of feathers that will be obtained. If the "Friend List" is anything to go by, I can see only 5-50 feathers being rewarded per run (Tower Level * 5 Feathers, likely modified for stamina usage).

I'm hoping Feathers or Orbs (as extremely rare drops). Right now, the most dedicated people have finished all difficulty variants of the story so the only thing really to do is grind for Badges or Shards/Crystals.

Since they had assigned colors of all these except on Monday, seems they planned something different (maybe waiting for player responses?). Least that's what I hope for.

I hope they give out universal shards i ran out of mine after completing all quests i want to level faster especially when robin f comes out. I already have 20+ feathers so my only concern is leveling up and im  lazy to grind in tower

16 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Whatever it is, I don't think it's gonna be chump change considering the event's short duration.

Isn't it going to be every Monday from here on out?

Either way, I guess we'll find out in about an hour.  I kind of wish they'd announce it ahead of time, but it seems they just kind of pop things on us without much announcement ahead of time.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Isn't it going to be every Monday from here on out?

Either way, I guess we'll find out in about an hour.  I kind of wish they'd announce it ahead of time, but it seems they just kind of pop things on us without much announcement ahead of time.

"Rewards will be added to the Training Tower between Monday at 2:00 AM and Tuesday at 1:59 AM, starting 2/20/17 at 2:00 AM."

I guess it could be...

Still, considering we already can get shards on a regular basis it seems redundant to add more shards to tower runs. 

Edited by Levin's Scarf

Just now, Levin's Scarf said:

"Rewards will be added to the Training Tower between Monday at 2:00 AM and Tuesday at 1:59 AM, starting 2/20/17 at 2:00 AM."

It seems like it'll only be a 1-day thing.

I took it to mean that there would be rewards every Monday.  It would be odd to go back to Monday being the only day without rewards.  Maybe they could have a different reward every week, e.g. feathers one week, crystals the next.  I guess they could go back to nothing, but that would be pretty odd.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I took it to mean that there would be rewards every Monday.  It would be odd to go back to Monday being the only day without rewards.  Maybe they could have a different reward every week, e.g. feathers one week, crystals the next.  I guess they could go back to nothing, but that would be pretty odd.

I edited my post. I think you may be right- it does seem like a recurring event. It does seem redundant to add crystal rewards, though.

26 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .I think it's a continuation of the weekend rewards.  Unless the tower's on a different clock than everything else.

A bit disappointing, but better than nothing.

3 minutes ago, Sarracenia said:

Yep, they added new training tower quests and orbs are some of the prizes.

Yeah, I saw those.  Too bad we only get a week to do them.  I need to level a bunch of characters to fill the quotas.  I've got 4 Axe users at a decent level, but I'll need to grind for the other ones.

I'm confident that I have enough strength in my swords and axes to beat their lunatic challenge thanks to my 5* Lyn and 5* Camilla respectively, but my strongest lance is my 4* level 28 Sharena. Looks like I'll be spending time in the training tower with my lancer group.

Edit: Lol nope, that blue lance knight shits on my Lyn. I'm going to need to raise a tanky sword user to finish this one.

Edited by Raven

4 minutes ago, Raven said:

I'm confident that I have enough strength in my swords and axes to beat their lunatic challenge thanks to my 5* Lyn and 5* Camilla respectively, but my strongest lance is my 4* level 28 Sharena. Looks like I'll be spending time in the training tower with my lancer group.

My current lance team is amazing, haha. 

IMG_1251.PNG

I will have to raise my Draug and/or Hana to beat this damn lancer knight in Lunatic 7-3. Lyn can't touch the guy. Draug must either tank that shit or Hana must be strong enough to make her armourslayer effective enough to kill. Off to the training tower.