Think We'll Ever Get More Hero Battles?

Rezzy

I don't mean the Grand Hero Battles, like Narcian and Robin, but the original 1* and 2* Hero Battles with Sophia and VIrion et al.  It would be a nice way to throw the F2P players a bone in getting more Units and it's a good way to get a guaranteed unit, if you don't mind raising them up.  It's how I got my current 4* Olivia, originally.

It looks like they wouldn't have any of the Lords being able to be gotten this way, but I could imagine maybe a few of the supporting characters getting added this way, and I would love to pick up a few characters that haven't been added to the game, yet.

It would be nice if the rotation changed every month since I think nearly everyone has gotten the units. Though so far I haven't much used any of the freebie units. The only really useful one was Olivia but I pulled a 3* version early on so haven't been using the lower ranked ones. Hopefully they add in an armored unit because currently I have none. 

I hope they add more characters to this, I don't care for a lot of them and some I already have (pulled a 4 star Olivia, for instance, as well as a 4 star Stahl). Virion was pointless to put in the group since everyone starts with him.

I hope they keep the current batch rotation, but also add a new batch to cycle parallel to this one.  That way new players or people who miss a day here or there can still easily catch up on the freebies.

40 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I’m pretty sure they’ll keep it going and change it up soon. Honestly, I do hope they add even characters normally exclusive at 5*.

I mean, getting Ryoma at 2* would be a pain, but at least I have him and have time to level him up.

I would train a 2* Ryoma up in a heartbeat.  Getting to 4* is a breeze, more or less.  The only issue would be 5*, and I think his personal weapon is locked to 5*.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I would train a 2* Ryoma up in a heartbeat.  Getting to 4* is a breeze, more or less.  The only issue would be 5*, and I think his personal weapon is locked to 5*.

That's why I think giving the option would help. Either take your chances in the gacha for a 5* or get him easily at 2* and have to spend time leveling him to 5*.

I think it's a trade-off they should consider.

7 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I can see characters being added to the rotation, like having multiple Hero Battles appear on the same day as more new Heroes get added to the game.

With the focuses ending soon, and the new month right around the corner, I'm surprised we haven't seen any more leaks.

I would love to be able to get 5* exclusives as 2*s, tbh. I mean, one big part of heroes I like is using all my favs, and I'd be willing to drop 22200 feathers on, say, Hector, over praying to the rng gods and making yet another summoning circle

I'm sure they'll make a new rotation once there's a large scale expansion of characters to release. But in the mean time, I would like it if those 1 and 2 star characters could be gotten again once they return. These characters are extremely cheap and quick to raise, not to mention a fun way to kill some time in the game. Getting more copies lets me scope out boon/bane combos that seem useful. Or, by sending those heroes home, it's a way to make an additional 15 feathers per day. Sure that 15 would take just a minute to make each day with auto battling, but I don't think its so many feathers that it's game-breaking.

Edited by Gustavos

11 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

I would love to be able to get 5* exclusives as 2*s, tbh. I mean, one big part of heroes I like is using all my favs, and I'd be willing to drop 22200 feathers on, say, Hector, over praying to the rng gods and making yet another summoning circle

I need to make a Summoning Circle for Leo.

I just thought of something..... Didnt the febuary lunatic quest require felicia for a mission? it could be possible a different character next month will be the focus, meaning it may be possible for more hero battles. (unless the quests just stay with the current ones.)

1 hour ago, Thany said:

I just thought of something..... Didnt the febuary lunatic quest require felicia for a mission? it could be possible a different character next month will be the focus, meaning it may be possible for more hero battles. (unless the quests just stay with the current ones.)

Maybe, I would love more characters to collect.  I don't want to run out of stuff to do.  I guess we'll find out what the March missions will be on Tuesday.  I don't know if they'll be more difficult, or the first two tiers will be easy enough to knock out on the first day.

16 hours ago, Gustavos said:

I'm sure they'll make a new rotation once there's a large scale expansion of characters to release. But in the mean time, I would like it if those 1 and 2 star characters could be gotten again once they return. These characters are extremely cheap and quick to raise, not to mention a fun way to kill some time in the game. Getting more copies lets me scope out boon/bane combos that seem useful. Or, by sending those heroes home, it's a way to make an additional 15 feathers per day. Sure that 15 would take just a minute to make each day with auto battling, but I don't think its so many feathers that it's game-breaking.

My understanding is that the units gained from these maps do not have boons/banes. Someone may want to confirm this though.

31 minutes ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

My understanding is that the units gained from these maps do not have boons/banes. Someone may want to confirm this though.

The Olivia I'm using now is the one I raised up from 2*.  She has a neutral nature, so it's possible they are neutral, but I'll have to see if that trend continues.  If Fem Robin is a Bonus character in the next Arena session, I may raise her up, and can find out if she's neutral or not.

31 minutes ago, Armend said:

They are all neutral ;)

That's good.  At least I don't have to worry about getting a crappy bane, like I tend to with all my Pulls.

I guess that as soon as we get a big update with new characters they will add some characters into the rotation, if they don't just change it completely. The hero battle rotation could be just used to hand out some of the new characters (Once again, big updates, not small ones like the family bonds one we got.

I guess that just add new characters to the rotation would make sense, but it would take forever to the rotation to end and start again that way, and when I already have all the heroes from it so far... I would prefer it to be changed completely.

Or just to have two of them cycling at once.

59 minutes ago, Vier Mill said:

I guess that as soon as we get a big update with new characters they will add some characters into the rotation, if they don't just change it completely. The hero battle rotation could be just used to hand out some of the new characters (Once again, big updates, not small ones like the family bonds one we got.

I guess that just add new characters to the rotation would make sense, but it would take forever to the rotation to end and start again that way, and when I already have all the heroes from it so far... I would prefer it to be changed completely.

Or just to have two of them cycling at once.

I'd rather they have 2 of them running concurrently.  They could add more cycles as more game casts get added.