• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/23/2018 at 2:39 PM, sdgj1994 said:

Well however it is, I know one thing:

Hide contents

Elise is alive and well and she is adorable and badass, okay?! XD

She's especially badass the way I use her.  Mmm-hmm.

9 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Hmmmm, this is pretty accurate. 

93951410-E76A-449F-9E1D-A3BCFE8DA714.jpeg

This one has completely bamboozled me. What is it about, why have those particular characters been picked and what is up with the odd chart? I feel I'm missing something xD 

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

This one has completely bamboozled me. What is it about, why have those particular characters been picked and what is up with the odd chart? I feel I'm missing something xD 

Lol, it’s actually quite simple. 

This is an Heroes version of a McDonalds Alignment Chart, and if you want an elaborate explanation for it then this link should help clarify. In short though it’s just matching characters based on their personalities with the certain responses.

As for the characters chosen, well I never actually made this. I found this on Reddit and the OP likely just chose the main lords for simplicity (though why Lucina and the Fates royals are absent, I’ll never know :P). 

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Lol, it’s actually quite simple. 

This is an Heroes version of a McDonalds Alignment Chart, and if you want an elaborate explanation for it then this link should help clarify. In short though it’s just matching characters based on their personalities with the certain responses.

As for the characters chosen, well I never actually made this. I found this on Reddit and the OP likely just chose the main lords for simplicity (though why Lucina and the Fates royals are absent, I’ll never know :P). 

Ahhhh, makes sense :) 

Maybe didn't want it overcrowded. 

21 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Vaximillian This was adorable: 

I don't get what Effie is doing/holding on the second panel of page 2: 

1) Another reminder that I still need Deirdre (and Julia, and Sigurd) in my life (and my barracks);

2) It’s a log, and she’s training.

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

1) Another reminder that I still need Deirdre (and Julia, and Sigurd) in my life (and my barracks);

I thought you would appreciate some fun stuff featuring chars you like. 

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

2) It’s a log, and she’s training.

Some kind of Scottish workout? 

56 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I thought you would appreciate some fun stuff featuring chars you like. 

Some kind of Scottish workout? 

Hey, I do appreciate cute and fun stuff featuring chars I like.

No idea.

11 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Is it safe to assume we don't ever get anything this adorably hilarious in the Fates Revelations route?

DTgrBkHXkAAFvaZ.png

I don’t know what really happens in their support, all I know is that it includeds sewing from a clip I saw

7 hours ago, Lord_Grima said:

Why don't you leave you Falchions at home, and let The Fell Dragons end the world.

(Serious: Arena will be scary without a Falchion)

Me upon encountering this:

OK, if I just put Dierdre here, she'll be safe, then Female Grima will get baited, and I can deal with them one at a time.

Female Grima used Guidance. Male Grima advanced! Male Grima attacked Dierdre. Male Grima's expiration negated Dierdre's insane Res! Dierdre was defeated...

NOOO, my deathless run!

58 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

Me upon encountering this:

OK, if I just put Dierdre here, she'll be safe, then Female Grima will get baited, and I can deal with them one at a time.

Female Grima used Guidance. Male Grima advanced! Male Grima attacked Dierdre. Male Grima's expiration negated Dierdre's insane Res! Dierdre was defeated...

NOOO, my deathless run!

Urgh, something like that happened to me today with an Hinoka and some strong unit (can't remember who), plus the stupid mountain map where the path is already really limited. So annoyed >.<

On 3/27/2018 at 3:54 AM, Selena4Lyfe said:

Is it safe to assume we don't ever get anything this adorably hilarious in the Fates Revelations route?

DTgrBkHXkAAFvaZ.png

Opposites attract i guess! Flatscreen and Silicon Valley hand in hand together!

On 3/28/2018 at 9:08 AM, Lord_Grima said:

Why don't you leave you Falchions at home, and let The Fell Dragons end the world.

(Serious: Arena will be scary without a Falchion)

Okay, so on the plus side, I just finished refining Lucina's Falchion and I have Chrom on hand to handle this situation.  On the minus side, I get the distinct feeling that I'll never get the chance to enact this pain onto others. :dry: