Sibling Bonds Data-mined Info (March Quests/Next Focus)

VincentASM

Thanks to @SciresM, we have some more details for upcoming quests and stuff.

Firstly, the next Summoning Focus is called:

Battling Ursula

Give yourselves a pat on the back if you guessed that correctly!

March Quests

(Names and descriptions only.)

I'm still looking around to see if there's anything noteworthy...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering I have a grand total of 1 armored unit that I literally just pulled today, the 4 armored unit quest is but a pipe dream. That's 94 units and only 1 being an armored unit damn it. I haven't even merged or sent anyone home...

Edited by Kiran

10 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

"Defeat enemies that are level 40 or higher". What ?

Merged units.

On that note, I am somewhat lucky that my 3 currently owned armours are Gwendolyn, Sheena, and Draug. A variety of weapon types, at least. Sheena's Fortify Armour skill will be priceless, as well as Gwendolyn's Hone Armour. I just hope I can pull and train a 4th armoured unit before March ends.

Edited by Raven

Four armours? Ahaha, oh wow. I only have one, and it is a 3⋆ lvl 16 Gwendy. Goddamnit, IS.

I just hope this isn't the 5 orbs quest. I just hope.

>Using Sharena in your team, clear Chapter 3: Part 5 on Hard or Lunatic difficulty.

Then April's quests will include Anna, I guess.

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Four armours? Ahaha, oh wow. I only have one, and it is a 3⋆ lvl 16 Gwendy. Goddamnit, IS.

>Using Sharena in your team, clear Chapter 3: Part 5 on Hard or Lunatic difficulty.

Good point.

Assuming the rewards are in the same order as February, it shouldn't be a 5 Orb quest. Instead, we'll be dealing with the Lv 40+ Cavalry quest.

Edited by VincentASM

50 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Thanks to @SciresM, we have some more details for upcoming quests and stuff.

Firstly, the next Summoning Focus is called:

Reveal hidden contents

Battling Ursula

Give yourselves a pat on the back if you guessed that correctly!

March Quests

(Names and descriptions only.)

I'm still looking around to see if there's anything noteworthy...

Actually, there's a new set of quests in the files or was there nothing new there? (Look for Mission_S0002?)

Edited by StarOnyx

1 hour ago, StarOnyx said:

Actually, there's a new set of quests in the files or was there nothing new there? (Look for Mission_S0002?)

That's the one for Sibling Bonds.

10-12 are the weapon Mastery quests and 15 is Arena.

I wonder what the ones inbetween are? At most 3-9 are for new Paralogues, but they can totally reinvent the numbering if they want to add more, etc.

12 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

That's the one for Sibling Bonds.

10-12 are the weapon Mastery quests and 15 is Arena.

I wonder what the ones inbetween are? At most 3-9 are for new Paralogues, but they can totally reinvent the numbering if they want to add more, etc.

Oh, makes sense. This is what happens when you're too lazy to even login to do content.

Yea, 12-15 were pretty random numberings. I guess there isn't really any new content except Ursula's boss battle.

Well, time to wait for another 2 weeks. The unknown feature (???) is actually called Voting Gauntlet in the files, and it honestly doesn't look as interesting. 

This game really needs an actual update.

Edited by StarOnyx

When do they plan to expand on the main story? And how can they possibly expand on the story when its Lunatic mode is hitting huge stamina costs and max levels already? Instead of simply adding another 9 chapters, they could release a "part 2" of the storyline and rename the original "part 1," so they can reset enemy levels, stamina costs, etc. for the newer chapters. That's what I'm hoping for, at least.

32 minutes ago, StarOnyx said:

Well, time to wait for another 2 weeks. The unknown feature (???) is actually called Voting Gauntlet in the files, and it honestly doesn't look as interesting.

And here I was hoping it would be PVP

3 hours ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

"Defeat enemies that are level 40 or higher". What ?

I saw that.  I doubt they'd increase the level cap already.

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

I think Voting Gauntlets could be great if done well. I'm assuming it's like Splatoon's Splatfest where you take sides. We could have stuff like parents vs children or something ^^

Well, there apparently are Voting Gauntlet login rewards so I hope they give WAY MORE feathers than the current income from Arena. (without rank rewards)

That's if the children units will be released soon, lul. It's a bit too early to say when those will be coming to Heroes and a lot of people are still waiting for Ike.

There's also another unused item called Battle Flag, mainly to vote in that feature obviously. I just wonder what we're voting for... top arena players maybe? Honestly, it sounds like a tournament of players in the top arena rankings.

Edited by StarOnyx

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Psh I won't even be able to clear the normal cause I have a whopping 0 armored units. If that armor quest is the 5 orbs one, you're going to see me in the news, no matter where you live.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Psh I won't even be able to clear the normal cause I have a whopping 0 armored units. If that armor quest is the 5 orbs one, you're going to see me in the news, no matter where you live.

Dang, not even Draug? Hope you get one soon ^^

Anyway, I do think the Level 40+ thing is for merged units like others have mentioned. It's probably for when you face merged units in the Arena. At least, I *think* you can complete quests via the Arena?

SHIET I already sent home the free Hanas from the daily events lmao ;;;; I had a Draug as well but got rid of him posthaste... GDI... (well that's still only 2/4 armors I'd have lmao not like it'd help me)

Sigh. When will we stop getting such gacha-centric quests? ~____~ As if the 'defeat 20 enemies with (x gacha character)' weren't bad enough...

Edited by BANRYU