Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

SO Team Lucina has almost 1 billion points, which is the Global Award 1 for 3 free orbs to all players.

The Sharena v Lucina war probably sparked an entire global prize just on its own, racking up almost half of the second global award just on its own.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Ether said:

Yes, of course, Mindlessly stab until it stops moving, how competent. Making use of the crowd is a skill in it's own right, you know. One far better suited to the task at hand... though I suppose it would be expected that Ephraim would know nothing of tactics or strategy.

You're lucky I have better things to do than to argue with a Lucina Gopher, otherwise this conversation will never end. Anywho, I hope one day you will come to your senses and leave the dark side. No one can see the future, and yet I feel like I can already celebrate the victory. I hope that Anna may open your eyes so you can see where you are supposed to be.

34 minutes ago, Hardy said:

How many battle flags did you use my lady?

Virtually all of them. I only have one quest left ( the colour-less ally ). Currently at Rank 293 in Team Lucy with 96,870 points. Though I'm just out of the top 1000 overall...

1 billion points. Oh my gawd. That's a fifth of the required total done in 12 hours flat...

Edited by tailfin

I honestly think Lucina will lose the next matchup. The way I see it is that every single Lucina supporter have used up all their flags for Sharena vs Lucina without thinking about the upcoming 2 battles remaining. 

10 minutes ago, Raven said:

Once the next battle begins, Eirika's army will gain my support. I just hope it will also gain everyone else's support, too.

I'm pretty sure the only way eirika can win is if everyone who gets knocked out (Elise, Leo, alfonse and sharena) goes on Eirika's side, which might be too much to ask for. Even if somehow chrom supporters beat ephraim, as long as Lucina doesn't win then I'm happy. But besides Eirika and ephraim, no one stand a chance against Lucina. Everybody in the world who lost has to choose one specific character other than Lucina in order to beat her which probably isn't going to happen. Half the sharena people are going to Eirika, and half will go to ephraim. It's all up to fate, and animal sacrifices at this point.

@TEHPWNZOR I can see that

Edited by Arcanite

But what about the pile of users that think Lucina will win hands down and just join her team at the end anyway?

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

But what about the pile of users that think Lucina will win hands down and just join her team at the end anyway?

Like I said, it's all up to fate and animal sacrifices XD

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

That's pretty much why she's got such a huge lead right now. The only good thing is that everyone's burning their flags faster in her army because the ranks are so much harder to climb, so this may well be inflated since the whole "Sharena vs Lucina" was the biggest focus of this first round.

Just now, Raven said:

That's pretty much why she's got such a huge lead right now. The only good thing is that everyone's burning their flags faster in her army because the ranks are so much harder to climb, so this may well be inflated since the whole "Sharena vs Lucina" was the biggest focus of this first round.

Well, I'm blowing through my flags because Sharena is the only one I have from this battle.

Well, her and Alponse.

1 minute ago, Mister Cold said:

Well, I'm blowing through my flags because Sharena is the only one I have from this battle.

Well, her and Alponse.

When I finish all my quests, I'll have 700 flags in total since I already used some. That's 77,000 points from me alone for Eirika's army next round. Not including the smaller-scoring points from other battles.

3 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I feel like they should have put the bar for orbs higher. We're only at the 12hr mark and we are already over half way to the top prize. 

It's better then what they done with pokemon.

3 challenges, only 1 was finished the others didn't get 10% of the desired score.

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

I feel like they should have put the bar for orbs higher. We're only at the 12hr mark and we are already over half way to the top prize. 

On the other hand, I think the bulk of the players in the Sharena v. Lucina bracket have already spent most of their flags. The rate at which points accumulate should slow down in the coming days.

10 minutes ago, Raven said:

When I finish all my quests, I'll have 700 flags in total since I already used some. That's 77,000 points from me alone for Eirika's army next round. Not including the smaller-scoring points from other battles.

If you can knock out Lucina early, everything changes. Since Eirika has slightly more support than Ephraim, then you throw in the salt from the Lucina players who might join Ephraim then there's everyone else who lost. I think Eirika vs. Ephraim would probably be the closest, most butt clenching match. But Ephraim vs. Lucina is probably gonna be a blow out in either direction.

So, I discovered something but not sure how to proceed to win. A robin tries to get to my units (Which are all red damnit) but the roy keeps shoving him back to the position he was in previously (Which is pretty damn funny) but they just keep doing it and I'm worried about dying. The pic is in the spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Michelaar

Yeah, I think your only hope against Robin was if you could get a surround on him so that he couldn't move, but that's tricky on that map with so little space to maneuver (and forests in inconvenient places).