Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Just use someone blue instead. Your opponents are always at about the same level or less. One time I had a team of level 40s against a team of 39 33 and 36. Also your friends might be an issue too. 

Won't work. I can't control who the other two units are, remember? And my friends list wasn't an issue before. I had a very long winning streak before all this started.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you use someone blue there's a good chance you can just take all 3 reds with your blue, the other 2 being green won't even matter

reds tend to do exceedingly poor against blue

p sure this shit is random, but just a lot of people have reds because there is more red units in the game, period

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Won't work. I can't control who the other two units are, remember? And my friends list wasn't an issue before. I had a very long winning streak before all this started.

Alternatively, take a low level unit into the match. You'll get matched up against other low levels, but your friend's unit will probably be level 40, and stomp the enemy team.

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Alternatively, take a low level unit into the match. You'll get matched up against other low levels, but your friend's unit will probably be level 40, and stomp the enemy team.

That's not a bad idea. I could try that.

The colors need to be better balanced. I do feel there are too many reds compared to blues and greens.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

That's not a bad idea. I could try that.

I guess you missed my quote several pages back when I said the same thing xD

While I found this voting gauntlet fun, I think next time, they should do rounds by pitting characters from the same games against each other first.  It looks like we might wind up with sweeps of Awakening over Heroes and Sacred Stones, and SS over Fates.

Nope! Team Ephraim has retaken the lead! We're now a full 12 million points ahead!

"Emergency flag supply" saves the day

That's... really strange how it happens... I really don't understand... XD

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Nope! Team Ephraim has retaken the lead! We're now a full 12 million points ahead!

Really? Then maybe my phone haven't update yet

4 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I saw it right now, I got me by surprise, haha! That's great, just 11 more hours.... 

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I still have flags left over too XD. The people of the east did a good job holding us over. We need to keep this lead though

Just now, Kiran said:

@.@ I'm so confused. Does Ephraim need my flags or not? 

I'm just going to dump them at the last second

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I still have flags left over too XD. The people of the east did a good job holding us over. We need to keep this lead though

What a roller coaster. Been really enjoyable so far. Needless to say, I think our team is the most battle hardened at this point between Chrom and Leo. Really milking us for all we're worth.

I didn't have anymore myself. All throwing in the last battle. Was trying to get enough feathers to promote my Robin in 5*... I should have keep a little more... Stupid me. More since I have Ephraim now...

Arf, my lack of confidence in my luck plays tricks on me...

28 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

26 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

What a roller coaster. Been really enjoyable so far. Needless to say, I think our team is the most battle hardened at this point between Chrom and Leo. Really milking us for all we're worth.

Everytime I spend flags on the Chrom match I feel a bit guilty afterwards. Everyone is hoarding as much as they can, it seems. At this rate, we'll need a miracle to win the last round, but I doubt any other team (except maybe team Chrom) had so much fun in this gauntlet.

All I ask is that the crazy Eirika supporters don't turn their backs on us on the last round :lol:

5 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Everytime I spend flags on the Chrom match I feel a bit guilty afterwards. Everyone is hoarding as much as they can, it seems. At this rate, we'll need a miracle to win the last round, but I doubt any other team (except maybe team Chrom) had so much fun in this gauntlet.

All I ask is that the crazy Eirika supporters don't turn their backs on us on the last round :lol:

By the power of incest sibling affection we shall prevail!

3 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

As a team Ephraim supporter I'm actually hoping they turn they're backs on you.

I'm not actually sure what team eirika will do if we lose, but does it really matter? At this point I don't think anyone can win against Lucina no matter who wins.

I just send another 100 flags to Ephraim some minutes ago, but I'm running out of flags!!! Now, what I'm gonna do in the next round?

Oh well, go Ephraim! At least you can win this! I want you to win!!

Btw, I'm using Oboro in this, in case you want a blue unit around you can add me, she can resist some hits.

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I just send another 100 flags to Ephraim some minutes ago, but I'm running out of flags!!! Now, what I'm gonna do in the next round?

Oh well, go Ephraim! At least you can win this! I want you to win!!

Btw, I'm using Oboro in this, in case you want a blue unit around you can add me, she can resist some hits.

I've been giving folks my +attack Julia. She seems to be doing rather well. Goes without saying when you hit like a truck.

Why the hell do I keep ending up with a shitty Anna on my team? Only two of the many people on my friends list have her as their leftmost unit. I'm honestly about to unfriend these people though. Anna is garbage. She can't damage anyone she goes up against in these gauntlet battles unless they're pretty low level.

Edited by Anacybele