Ursula's Finally Coming Tomorrow!

dragonlordsd

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I highly doubt it unless someone's managed to datamine the stats tables.

They have. And they suck.

https://i.redd.it/g32cnuani7iy.jpg

*5 LVL40 stats;
HP: 35
ATK: 35
SPD: 32
DEF: 22
RES: 30

Weapon at *5:
Blarwolf+
Mt: 10
Range: 2
Effective vs cavalry unit.

Skill:
Rising / Growing Thunder
Charge: 5
Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area / in a wide area near target take damage equal to (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).

Passives:
Slot A: Death Blow 1 / 2 / 3
Grants Atk +2 / +4 / +6 if unit initiates combat.

Slot C: Threaten RES 1 / 2 / 3
Inflicts Res -3 / -4 / -5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.

The only thing that might be a placeholder is the Growing Thunder: like 4/6 of the upcoming GHB characters have that as a special. So hopefully for at least some of them it was a placeholder. 

Just now, TheNiddo said:

The only thing that might be a placeholder is the Growing Thunder: like 4/6 of the upcoming GHB characters have that as a special. So hopefully for at least some of them it was a placeholder. 

Yeah, they don't look great, but that's not necessarily a guarantee she'll be bad. They may mix some of the stats and skills up for the actual release version, but we'll see.

I mean, if all the hacks are accurate, that Camus one is going to be absolutely broken.

That attack is terrible.

4 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I had no plans on using Ursula, so I'm more excited over the possibility of the Nino/Effie/Setsuna banner going up at the same time -- Been saving most of my orbs for this one. 

Setsuna isn't even that good so it should really be the Nino/Effie event.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

That attack is terrible.

Setsuna isn't even that good so it should really be the Nino/Effie event.

Ehh... don't care too much.

Remember, new hero focus next monday!

I'll save my orbs for that. We'll see who turns up.

18 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Anyone else think her artwork makes her look way too nice?  There's supposed to be nothing good about her.

Ursula fits the femme fatale character trope.

Can't wait to have female Robin try and nuke her. And 4-star Ursula's going to be up for grabs? Dear god.

1 minute ago, DLNarshen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1WY9fw8.png

Believe me when I say I will not be touching the colorless orbs.

I never do. I mean, Takumi is tempting and all, but none of the healers are all that good. Heck, most of the bow users and ninja aren't that good either.

I'm gonna run a 4 star F. Robin, just because even then she has Tomebreaker, but it's possible the level could have lots of red tome users or other nastiness to make F. Robin not an option even at 5 star. Without playing it, it's too hard to tell.

Remember, F. Robin herself had two blue tome users to nuke red units so... idk.

25 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Anyone else think her artwork makes her look way too nice?  There's supposed to be nothing good about her.

yeah i reeaally don't think it fits her too well. especially her attacking portrait. she looks way too happy for a character who was shown to be a generally cold and terrible person

18 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

They have. And they suck.

Technically, I believe that's "hacked" and not "datamined", but the results are the same either way.

19 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

*5 LVL40 stats;
HP: 35
ATK: 35
SPD: 32
DEF: 22
RES: 30

That looks so mediocre, I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry. Literally nothing about these stats stand out as either amazing or horrible, just... really mediocre. Death Blow only brings her Atk up to 41, which is still only 1 point higher than Robin (M)'s neutral Atk, and Robin (M)'s offenses are really only good because more enemies are at weapon triangle disadvantage against him than usual.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Technically, I believe that's "hacked" and not "datamined", but the results are the same either way.

That looks so mediocre, I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry. Literally nothing about these stats stand out as either amazing or horrible, just... really mediocre. Death Blow only brings her Atk up to 41, which is still only 1 point higher than Robin (M)'s neutral Atk, and Robin (M)'s offenses are really only good because more enemies are at weapon triangle disadvantage against him than usual.

if her attack was higher, she would be pretty good.

But yea, mediocre attack destroys her :(

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, horses in FE:H tend to have mediocre stats. I don't find this suprising at all.  I just don't think her skills are very good.  Now, if Nintendo keeps going in the direction of adding more and more good calvary units, Ursla would be OP as a calvary unit that can take out calvary units which would give you sole access to the meta.

11 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

I never do. I mean, Takumi is tempting and all, but none of the healers are all that good. Heck, most of the bow users and ninja aren't that good either.

I'm gonna run a 4 star F. Robin, just because even then she has Tomebreaker, but it's possible the level could have lots of red tome users or other nastiness to make F. Robin not an option even at 5 star. Without playing it, it's too hard to tell.

Remember, F. Robin herself had two blue tome users to nuke red units so... idk.

I haven't touched a colorless orb since I got Sakura. The only healer I wanted, because Physic.

F!Robin should be good here, especially since Nintendo said she'd be helpful against the next GHB after her own, so they won't make her useless after that.
They most likely will have something to make just throwing F!Robin out and watching her destroy everything impossible, but they won't make her completely unusable.

Not that I care. Unless they have a bunch of physical attackers, I'm just gonna throw Julia at it and laugh.

As for Ursula herself, I'll pick her up for Blarwolf, so I can train her up and eventually wreck Xander with her when he's a Great Hero Battle.

Other than that, I don't particularly care for Ursula. She doesn't look great, and her skills are boring (though with Inherit Skill coming, I'll pluck what I like off of her and give it to units I'll actually use) Didn't even remember her from FE7, honestly.

10 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Didn't even remember her from FE7, honestly.

How do you not remember her utterly obnoxious Bolting spell from within the fog of war (while trying to keep an under-leveled Nino and a kill-stealing Jaffar alive)?

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

How do you not remember her utterly obnoxious Bolting spell from within the fog of war (while trying to keep an under-leveled Nino and a kill-stealing Jaffar alive)?

I just played through FE7 again actually.  Managed to get Nino up to level 20 before she got to Ursla.  She still couldn't kill her because she had like infinite resistance. 

I was hoping she would have Excalibur since that's what she had in the final chapter of FE7.  Magic that does extra damage to flying units would be cool

22 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I just played through FE7 again actually.  Managed to get Nino up to level 20 before she got to Ursla.  She still couldn't kill her because she had like infinite resistance. 

I was hoping she would have Excalibur since that's what she had in the final chapter of FE7.  Magic that does extra damage to flying units would be cool

Merric already has it, and I think it might be treated as his personal tome.

18 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Merric already has it, and I think it might be treated as his personal tome.

True, and I don't think Zombie Ursula counts.  Merric seems to be more associated with it.