SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/12/2017 at 11:51 AM, LordFrigid said:

Edit: Refer to his below.

Hide contents

Battleship maps are lettered on the rows right? In that case, I think what he's going for is:

T1: Reinhardt to E1, F!Robin to D3, Healer to D1, Frederick to C2. EP: Ursula suicides on F!Robin, Thief attacks Reinhardt, gets drawn back by the Cavalier (who's just super Draw-Back-happy).

T2: Frederick to D4 (sandwiching the Knight between Frederick and the enemy Thief), F!Robin to C2, attack Knight. Heal Reinhardt. Note: no Frederick variant bar some flavor of merged 5* will ORKO that Knight. However, F!Robin and Frederick together might be able to take him down? If that's the case, don't have F!Robin attack the Knight, because the Thief will murder her after the Knight kills himself on Frederick.

T3: F!Robin finishes the Knight off from C2. Frederick to C4, attack Thief. Heal Reinhardt.

Eventually the bottom Thief will kill himself on Reinhardt, and Frederick will finish off the top Thief. Once the bottom Thief dies, the Red Cav will go break a wall now that there's nothing more to Draw Back. At that point, Reinhardt trots over to D3 and nukes him.

On 3/12/2017 at 11:55 AM, Kiran said:
  Hide contents

Turn 1

1.thumb.jpg.765eeabeb3eed9deaee969c11e26a407.jpg

Turn 2:

2.thumb.jpg.dc8556754463b4253f20509322d9b072.jpg

Turn 3:

3.thumb.jpg.fcfcda77000720d9f76f07cbd5cba53e.jpg

I won't illustrate the rest, but Fred finishes off top dagger, Rein keeps baiting the bottom dagger until it dies

After Rein kills off the bottom dagger, the cav should come next turn. Use Rein to finish off cav

Hopefully this is clear enough. If not, I'll be happy to answer any questions. Sorry for potato quality

Wanna know something funny? The top thief teleported to the bottom XD

it should still work out though

Edit: it did. Thank you!

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

Just now, TheTuckingFypo said:

Wanna know something funny? The top thief teleported to the bottom XD

it should still work out though

Didn't think Rein would do enough dmg for the thief to teleport. Glad it worked out for you :)

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

@Marcodian_Elite After much thinking, I realized that you don't have to train anyone if you have an olivia who can dance. The map should also be clearable with Ephraim, Olivia, F!Robin, and Gordin.

Gave that a few attempts but I cant seem to kill anyone but ursula - my gordin gets one shotted (-def :-/)

1 minute ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

Gave that a few attempts but I cant seem to kill anyone but ursula - my gordin gets one shotted (-def :-/)

Didn't you say in your previous post that your gordin was +def -spd?

20 minutes ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

Yeh I noticed there when typing it i was looking at the one above - hes -def + res (my mistake)

Ah well worst comes to worst I atleast got Ursula on the hard difficulty

Please tell me you have lissa with rehabilitate and kindled fire balm. it may be your saving grace. 

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

Please tell me you have lissa with rehabilitate and kindled fire balm. it may be your saving grace. 

Not yet! haha - after you mentioned it earlier I promoted my lissa to 4* and have been leveling her, not far away from being able to get rehabilitate, fire balm abit out - think its abit late to be doing it, was busy leveling F!Robin,Gordin,Chrom and Cordelia to 40 the last wee bit

Could use some advice for clearing level 40. 

These are my best characters. All 5 star

Level 40s

Chrom, Lucina, Nowi, Male Robin, Raven, Sheena, Klein, Lachesis 38+2

5 Stars around level 25

Olwen, Peri, Cain, Hawkeye, Eldigan, Reinhardt, and Hinoka. 

Advice? 

6 minutes ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

Not yet! haha - after you mentioned it earlier I promoted my lissa to 4* and have been leveling her, not far away from being able to get rehabilitate, fire balm abit out - think its abit late to be doing it, was busy leveling F!Robin,Gordin,Chrom and Cordelia to 40 the last wee bit

i just realized my idea wouldn't have worked anyway as I forgot rehabilitate would increase the special charge time by 1 ;_;

6 minutes ago, Kiran said:

i just realized my idea wouldn't have worked anyway as I forgot rehabilitate would increase the special charge time by 1 ;_;

Haha no worries, I'l just slowly level up my other characters so I've more to choose from next time.

37 minutes ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

Haha no worries, I'l just slowly level up my other characters so I've more to choose from next time.

CHROM HAS SPUR DEFENSE. You can do it! Okay, Gordin, Chrom, Olivia, F!Robin

Turn 1: F!Robin kills ursula, Gordin with Chrom beside him can bait the bottom dagger. 

Turn 2: F!Robin with the help of Olivia kills the knight, Gordin ORKO the top dagger.

Turn 3: I'm not quite sure how the bottom dagger and cav moves but if you can probably get Chrom + dance for extra movement to kill the dagger, if not, stay just out of range and wait for them to come to you.

Turn 4: Chrom + Gordin + Olivia take down cav!

10 minutes ago, Kiran said:

CHROM HAS SPUR DEFENSE. You can do it! Okay, Gordin, Chrom, Olivia, F!Robin

Turn 1: F!Robin kills ursula, Gordin with Chrom beside him can bait the bottom dagger. 

Turn 2: F!Robin with the help of Olivia kills the knight, Gordin ORKO the top dagger.

Turn 3: I'm not quite sure how the bottom dagger and cav moves but if you can probably get Chrom + dance for extra movement to kill the dagger, if not, stay just out of range and wait for them to come to you.

Turn 4: Chrom + Gordin + Olivia take down cav!

Killing the Knight on Turn 2 usually leads to the Thief attacking whoever was hugging the wall, unless you block him from advancing. That Thief will ORKO F!Robin with few exceptions.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Killing the Knight on Turn 2 usually leads to the Thief attacking whoever was in that spot unless you block him from advancing. That Thief will ORKO F!Robin with few exceptions.

Killing the knight is okay because Gordin will ORKO the dagger that turn

8 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Killing the knight is okay because Gordin will ORKO the dagger that turn

Oh you're in that spot. I get it now. Then it should work.

@Emerence Eldigan is pretty good for this chapter, and Reinhardt can be useful. What Bane/Boon is your Klein? Do you have F!Robin? What other units do you have?

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

How does gordin orko the top dagger?

Gordin on turn 1 should be sandwiched between F!Robin and Chrom. From there, on the second turn, he can move in front of the knight and snipe the dagger on top.

44 minutes ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

He is but when I attack he does 15x2 and the top dagger has 48 health

Ahh the bottom dagger - foe suffers -7 attack through next turn

Sorry, last solution. Cordelia, Robin, Chrom, Gordin

Turn 1: Gordin, Chrom, Robin same spots as before. Cordelia under Chrom

Turn 2: Gordin above Chrom, Cordelia takes Gordon's old spot. Robin attack knight. 

Turn 3: Robin move above Gordin, Cordelia takes robin spot, Gordin attacks top dagger. His vantage should also take care of the bottom dagger. 

After: make sure to stay away from knight and lure cav to finish him off first

12 minutes ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

When I try that method when cordelia swaps places with gordin she gets hit by both daggers in the same turn and dies ☹

I'm an idiot who forgot about savage blow. No worries, easy fix. 

Turn 1: Gordin in the little niche corner place where the bottom dagger can reach. Chrom on top. Cordelia top right diagonal from Chrom. Robin baits Ursula

Turn 2: Gordin above Chrom. Cordelia beside Chrom so she can get hit by both daggers. Robin attack Knight

Turn 3: Robin moves above Gordin, Cordelia takes Robin's spot. Gordin takes Cordelia's spot and kills top dagger. Bottom dagger gets killed by vantage

Turn 4: Bait cav over. While staying away from knight

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Think is possible for me to get my ~lvl10 team of Eliwood, Reinhardt, Olwen, and Eldigan to ~lvl30 and clear Ursla once?  Or will this team no be able to do it by tonight?

I think you have a solid team there. Eldigan carries this map if you can get rid of the knight and ursula. Plus with a nice calvary team, you should be fine from the daggers. 

12 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I'm an idiot who forgot about savage blow. No worries, easy fix. 

Turn 1: Gordin in the little niche corner place where the bottom dagger can reach. Chrom on top. Cordelia top right diagonal from Chrom. Robin baits Ursula

Turn 2: Gordin above Chrom. Cordelia beside Chrom so she can get hit by both daggers. Robin attack Knight

Turn 3: Robin moves above Gordin, Cordelia takes Robin's spot. Gordin takes Cordelia's spot and kills top dagger. Bottom dagger gets killed by vantage

Turn 4: Bait cav over. While staying away from knight

Get stuck on turn 2 again lol

Cordelia has 40 health and both daggers do 10x2 - killing her exactly ☹ we gave it a good go lol