Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

Just now, phineas81707 said:

OK, Plan B.

Everyone who voted for Camilla, stop now. You've won.

Everyone else, let's all join Team Minerva. My friend code is 0601067989: I'll bring the Tharja.

Again, what's the point in even participating?  Unless you're one of the lucky few who think you can rank, that is.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Everyone else, let's all join Team Minerva. My friend code is 0601067989: I'll bring the Tharja.

Bethany with a 4⋆ Tharja? My lady Sharena and I sent regards and a request.

Sent Request too ;) Aureola with Hector here. 

@Vaximillian would it be okay to add you too?

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

Again, what's the point in even participating?  Unless you're one of the lucky few who think you can rank, that is.

Because it's fun!!! ~~~ 

4 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

You get 500 hero flags for being on the winning team and even participating(for every round), and if enough people vote we get a reward from IS.

There's also the joy in fighting to get your favourite character as high as possible.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

You get 500 hero flags for being on the winning team and even participating(for every round), and if enough people vote we get a reward from IS.

There's also the joy in fighting to get your favourite character as high as possible.

Well, the 500 flags don't really mean anything if you're questioning whether to participate in the Gauntlet to begin with.  Is the reward for all players, or just those who have thrown flags at the event?

And when seven of the characters are all pretty much the same to you, and the eighth is your single least-liked character in the entire Fire Emblem series...

Ah, well.  I suppose it's an ongoing game and they're still figuring things out, so we should be patient and understanding.  I guess if participation is required for the IS reward, I'll participate enough for that.  If not, I'll just focus on the parts of the game that I enjoy and ignore this Gauntlet altogether.

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm fairly certain we simply get new quests every round, so if we spend all of our flags in one round we'll be able to get more flags in the next round.

However, you can choose to strategically save up flags, not use any in round one or two, then blow all the accumulated flags from the first two rounds on the final round.

Basically, it's the same as last gauntlet except IS doesn't give us all the total flags at once but rather in 3 sets. 

Also unrelated, but is there anyone else on SF that's on Team Cherche? Bc it's a little lonely only getting randoms every match :/

I'm on team Cherche!

sadly she'a not doing too well against Cordelia right now. i hope it's a timezone thing and it will be a bit closer tomorrow.

for now i guess i'll just get a good ranking as much as i can

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I'm on team Cherche!

sadly she'a not doing too well against Cordelia right now. i hope it's a timezone thing and it will be a bit closer tomorrow.

for now i guess i'll just get a good ranking as much as i can

We're currently down by 10k, which is a smaller gap than between all the other teams rn (except maybe Beruka vs Subaki?), so there's definitely still a chance!

1 minute ago, FoliFF said:

Haha I picked Hinoka decpite I know Camilla is far more popular character. Oh boy this is a loss xD

Now the question is if I should join Camilla next round or someone else...

Minerva. We have a +Atk body-heat seeking bombshell on our side.

1 minute ago, FoliFF said:

Haha I picked Hinoka decpite I know Camilla is far more popular character. Oh boy this is a loss xD

Now the question is if I should join Camilla next round or someone else...

Don't join the enemy ! Don't let you sunk in the dark side !

1 minute ago, Frenzify said:

Update:

Beruka 32,471,804

Subaki 35,106,055

This is kind of embarrassing, no one gives a fuck about Beruka and Tsubaki.

I should look back at the previous voting gauntlet thread and see how badly Alfonse was faring at the same time.

Minerva. We have a +Atk body-heat seeking bombshell on our side.

I don't have Minerva though xD

2 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Don't join the enemy ! Don't let you sunk in the dark side !

I dunno man those 500 feathers are hard to pass up.

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

We're currently down by 10k, which is a smaller gap than between all the other teams rn (except maybe Beruka vs Subaki?), so there's definitely still a chance!

Update:

Cordelia: 57,102,105

Cherche: 32,592,864

It think Palla vs Minerva was closer? Cordelia is winning quite hard though.

25 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Feathers, not flags. Why are these confused so often?

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

It think Palla vs Minerva was closer? Cordelia is winning quite hard though.

Palla is 53 million and Minerva is 73.4 million atm.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

This is kind of embarrassing, no one gives a fuck about Beruka and Tsubaki.

I should look back at the previous voting gauntlet thread and see how badly Alfonse was faring at the same time.

Well, we've got Hinoka, a much more popular Birthright character that people probably went with instead, and Camilla, a much more popular Conquest character that people definitely went with instead. Unfortunate, but at least it's not embarrassing in the sense that one team is mercilessly destroying the other, to the point where it's no use fighting against them.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Anything that hits hard and/or won't die easily. If you don't want to keep getting Alfonse from me, give me a request. My m!Robin, Takumi, Eirika, and Sanaki are all 5-star level 40 and ready to go.

Sounds like Lucina/Sharena are the best options then, at least until I've finished leveling Minerva (though I'm not sure how well a flying axe will do here anyways)

Alfonse's fine, Getting a red unit is pretty nice in the midst of all the blue allies (except when I get 3 of them like just now lol). If you want to change things yourself though, I won't say no to Sanaki or Takumi (well, any of them really).

Another condensed list:

Camilla - 357, 306, 394

Hinoka - 54, 105, 999
Minerva - 73, 414, 446
Palla - 52, 993, 643
Cordelia - 57, 102, 105
Cherche - 32, 592, 864
Subaki - 35, 106, 055
Beruka - 32, 471, 804

Everyone But Camilla: 337, 786, 916

Camilla has a 20 million lead now over everyone else.

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

Another condensed list:

Camilla - 357, 306, 394

Hinoka - 54, 105, 999
Minerva - 73, 414, 446
Palla - 52, 993, 643
Cordelia - 57, 102, 105
Cherche - 32, 592, 864
Subaki - 35, 106, 055
Beruka - 32, 471, 804

Everyone But Camilla: 337, 786, 916

Camilla has a 20 million lead now over everyone else.

So with this primarily it will be Camilla vs Minver in the finals?

4 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

Sounds like Lucina/Sharena are the best options then, at least until I've finished leveling Minerva (though I'm not sure how well a flying axe will do here anyways)

Alfonse's fine, Getting a red unit is pretty nice in the midst of all the blue allies (except when I get 3 of them like just now lol). If you want to change things yourself though, I won't say no to Sanaki or Takumi (well, any of them really).

Your Lucina did pretty well for me, yeah. When I had your Sharena, we were on a shitty map so I didn't have as much luck there, but it can't be helped. I'll give you a Sanaki and Takumi at some point as well. My Takumi is +def -HP and hasn't inherited any skills yet, while my Sanaki is +res -def and has HP+5 for survivability.