Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

Surprisingly, I have 4000 points and rank 13000. So I fear two things. One being that there are too little players so we might not complete the milestone. The other being everyone is hoarding their flags for the last round. It's likely the second. So I might burn all my flags against Camilla in the 2nd round.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Spring Camilla does not, in fact, count as Camilla for the bonus.

Probably would have gone with a different team if I'd known that.

Edited by Othin

Just now, Othin said:

The devs already stated that for all intent and purpose, the spring characters are different characters than their non-spring form. So yeah, S!Camilla won't count as a Camilla

1 minute ago, Othin said:

...We were quite clear on this beforehand.

Ah well, no use crying over spilt milk. I wonder if you can cripple the competition by not participating.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Well well well!

Look who it is!

I'm hoping you guys win, I want to crush your leader's head with an ax myself!

It'd be hard after Beruka slaughters your princess.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...We were quite clear on this beforehand.

Ah well, no use crying over spilt milk. I wonder if you can cripple the competition by not participating.

Where was that mentioned? All the competition said was "Camilla", not the specific hero title of the original Camilla.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Unequip the weapon from your leader. If you don't want to support Camilla, you can instead sabotage the unlucky few who get you as an ally.

Just now, Frenzify said:

It'd be hard after Beruka slaughters your princess.

Heh we'll see about that

But if beruka can't beat a man with a sapphire Lance I'm not too sure you can talk big about going against us in round 2 hee hee

Just now, Korath88 said:

Unequip the weapon from your leader. If you don't want to support Camilla, you can instead sabotage the unlucky few who get you as an ally.

I'm not going to not fight for Camilla now that I'm already here. I can get feathers for that.

Just now, Othin said:

Where was that mentioned? All the competition said was "Camilla", not the specific hero title of the original Camilla.

The fan twitter that translates everything had made a bunch of comments on the subject. The game just treats them as completely separate characters I'm pretty sure theres stuff in game about how you can't merge them.

Oh, come on. Karel + Hana + Hana VS Klein + Azura + azura. Of course I'll lose. All these Camilla guys use blue units to battle.

Time to bring the Wyvern's Wrath.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

05kXHQ2.jpg

Merging is but one of the examples.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Heh we'll see about that

But if beruka can't beat a man with a sapphire Lance I'm not too sure you can talk big about going against us in round 2 hee hee

Hey, Subaki's... tough... competition. It definitely didn't hurt my soul to say that. He's a perfect guy. It's not easy fighting against someone who's perfect. I didn't underestimate him for a second.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

05kXHQ2.jpg

Merging is but one of the examples.

I'm well aware that they can't be merged; that doesn't address the question. "Camilla: Bewitching Beauty" is a different character from "Camilla: Spring Princess", but from what I remember, the Voting Gauntlet only listed the team as "Camilla", which doesn't specify an affinity for either one.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

I'm well aware that they can't be merged; that doesn't address the question. "Camilla: Bewitching Beauty" is a different character from "Camilla: Spring Princess", but from what I remember, the Voting Gauntlet only listed the team as "Camilla", which doesn't specify an affinity for either one.

The tweet announcing Hinoka vs. Camilla matchup did explicitly state that only the Bewitching Beauty counts: 

Too bad there's no official English account.

Anyway, it pretty clear says in red that heroes with different titles are mechanically different, no matter what.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

The tweet announcing Hinoka vs. Camilla matchup did explicitly state that only the Bewitching Beauty counts: 

Too bad there's no official English account.

Fair. I did not see that tweet, for obvious reasons.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Looking at these scores...will we hit the 10 billion mark? Camilla may be destroying the competition, but she's not Lucina.

It's still rather early in the gauntlet. It hasn't even been 12 hours since it started I imagine we will still hit the goal. 

Looking at these scores...will we hit the 10 billion mark? Camilla may be destroying the competition, but she's not Lucina.

Weren't people saying that she's destroying it more than Lucina did by this point? I don't know the numbers, so I don't know.

Just now, Frenzify said:

Weren't people saying that she's destroying it more than Lucina did by this point? I don't know the numbers, so I don't know.

I looked at the previous voting gauntlet thread and Camilla at 9 AM seemed to have sensibly the same amount as Lucina at that time, maybe even a little less. Don't know if that's still the case now, but I think the big difference is that Hinoka is putting up much less of a fight than Sharena, who had half of Lucina's point for most of the round.

Plus, it seems like the overall competition is less. Maybe people got bored after the last one?

Nah, they know that the rewards for the finals are increased and are just saving their flags for the finals. I fully expect that the total score for the final will exceed 10 billion.