Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subaki's perfect, how can perfection lose?(Except he didn't carry me hard as a certain goddess on scaly wings in Conquest where I struggled more)

I can say without shame that I use him and bench Hinoka all the time.

Another problem I have with the gauntlet (apart from the unbalanced rosters) is that you get a fight every half an hour with no way to stock those for later use. Since I'm unable to use them all it feels like I'm wasting them. It also feels really weird when the stamina and arena swords are something you can use at a much more free pace and suddenly you're thrown this every half an hour battle. I'll be the first person to admit this really isn't actually a huge deal though (unless you really care about your individual rank, perhaps). It's just a personal annoyance.

@Sunwoo I didn't think about this before, but that Takumi would actually be pretty sweet for getting that gauntlet quest for using colorless units.

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm throwing all my feathers to Subaki 'cos I care for him more than Camila... or whoever I join (I'm only going to go to her side if Subaki loses and she's against Cordelia)

Consider joining us instead of Camilla. Let's create history by doing the impossible ;D 

1 minute ago, Rothene said:

Subaki's perfect, how can perfection lose?(Except he didn't carry me hard as a certain goddess on scaly wings in Conquest where I struggled more)

I can say without shame that I use him and bench Hinoka all the time.

Minerva is the actual goddess

Anyone else getting the same people?  In the 7 or 8 matches I've done, I've only ever gotten 2 of my friends, one with a Julia, and another with a Merric.  I have at least 20+ friends.  Is it known whether or not they have to be on the same team?

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm throwing all my feathers to Subaki 'cos I care for him more than Camila... or whoever I join (I'm only going to go to her side if Subaki loses and she's against Cordelia)

Join team minerva! We can always use the support

1 minute ago, komasa said:

That's actually crazy

Just now, DLNarshen said:

Anyone else getting the same people?  In the 7 or 8 matches I've done, I've only ever gotten 2 of my friends, one with a Julia, and another with a Merric.  I have at least 20+ friends.  Is it known whether or not they have to be on the same team?

You only get friends who are also on the same team as you.

Just now, DLNarshen said:

I've had a hard time pairing with other 40's on Cordellia. I did prune a few friends, but not that many.

Just now, komasa said:

Consider joining us instead of Camilla. Let's create history by doing the impossible ;D 

Minerva is the actual goddess

But Minerva did not grace me with her presence in early game...and she can't hurl lightning at some knight across the river and suddenly that knight is on your side of the river banks. Have you tried Lunge with a flying magic user over impassable terrain in Fates? it's hilarious!

I don't view the 30 minute thing as wasted when sleeping. It's but another measure by which someone else can show how much more dedicated than me in committing to victory. I can respect that dedication. Something like admiring how athletes can live with routine physical training.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You only get friends who are also on the same team as you.

Good to know.  I'm using the Lv. 1 strategy anyway so it's not like it matters, but I guess I can't expect much diversity until I have to switch teams.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Can someone give me a run down of scores?  I'm in class right now and can't pull out my phone to check

Join team minerva, that's the score

Minerva 230 mil

Palla 150 mil

Edited by Arcanite

I wanted to use the gauntlet to clear the "defeat lv40+ fliers" quest, but all I got was:

tumblr_ony24pRUmV1rql8cco1_540.png

May the best Takumi win then!

Ah, well, I went with Hinoka because I know she wasn't going to have a lot of support, so I wanted to show some love to her. I'm not sure with who I'm going in the next round, is bewtween Minerva and Camilla

PS: Takumi win this fight

Edited by SniperGYS

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

Can someone give me a run down of scores?  I'm in class right now and can't pull out my phone to check

Sure.

Cordelia: 169,376,069

Cherche: 96,018,894

Other people will do other matchups I guess.

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Palla has 152.2 million points, Minerva has 227.9 million points;
Subaki has 100 million points vs. Beruka has 93.5 million points.

Camilla has more than a billion, no idea about everybody else.

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

Ah, well, I went with Hinoka because I know she wasn't going to have a lot of support her, so I wanted to show some love to her. I'm not sure with who I'm going in the next round, is bewtween Minerva and Camilla

PS: Takumi win this fight

Please, please, please join Minerva! I promise we won't dissapoint! And if we go down, at least we're not trollops!

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Sure.

Cordelia: 169,376,069

Cherche: 96,018,894

Other people will do other matchups I guess.

*sigh* I knew my pink haired wyvern rider wouldn't last against Cordelia. 

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Join team minerva, that's the score

I probably will next round.

4 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

So, what's the under/over on Camilla beating her final opponent by a larger margin than Lucina did? Unlike last gauntlet, she's the only real big name character competing. 

Since Flags renew now, IMO Camilla will accumulate _more_ points

If you want to win the next round. Join team Minerva and save your flags.

If you want team Minerva to win, join team Cordelia next round and use up ALL OF YOUR FLAGS. I would appreciate it if someone would assist me with that.

3 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Unfortunately it comes down to the fact that I have Camilla, but no Minerva. =(

That doesn't matter to us. We still welcome you with open arms if you ever change your mind ;) 

20 minutes ago, Rothene said:

But Minerva did not grace me with her presence in early game...and she can't hurl lightning at some knight across the river and suddenly that knight is on your side of the river banks. Have you tried Lunge with a flying magic user over impassable terrain in Fates? it's hilarious!

Read the wiki again, Minerva hold dominion over strategy as well as arts, and wisdom, you owe all your Fire Emblem victories to her. 

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

About flags renewal, do you still get to keep the flags from previous rounds or do they disappear if you don't use them in any given round?

They shouldn't expire after a round. That would be too cruel.

Just now, komasa said:

Read the wiki again, Minerva hold dominion over strategy as well as arts, and wisdom, you owe all your Fire Emblem victories to her. 

Funfact, there are both Minerva and Athena in the Archanean remakes.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

They shouldn't expire after a round. That would be too cruel.

That means people who complete all the quests in every round will have a monstrous amount of flags to burn in the last round.