Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The Lord Of Gems said:

If you're on team Minerva, friend me! My code is 7159023813!

I have Minerva as my lead.

What tier are you in arena? Cause I don't want to have scrub friends

Spoiler

No I'm not a meanie, I'm just picky

10 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I know you guys can do it!

And if you lose, join team Minerva! With more people we get a better chance at beating Camilla!

9 hours ago, Arcanite said:

What tier are you in arena? Cause I don't want to have scrub friends

Reveal hidden contents

No I'm not a meanie, I'm just picky

Dragoon. Tier 4

I imagine Beruka and Subaki laying on the grass on top of the sunny hill just passing the smoke back and forth as they are "fighting" neither really trying. Who wants to face Minerva anyways? Sounds like too much work. Just chill and pass the bottle of Fanta!

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Does tier really even matter? I'm pretty sure I've moved up every week despite not ranking most of them.

It doesn't but since I started the game from the beginning I'm tier 10. I'm gonna make a thread dedicated to being tier 10 just before the season ends so this way people can brag about their swagger.

2 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Just chill and pass the bottle of Fanta!

Now I want grape soda

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

I honestly don't see what's so funny unless you were expecting something different. LOL

Its the same thing with Camilla. I can't wait to see what the next one is XD

Well that's unfortunate. As long as you can throw some flags in you should be fine though. I'd through like 5 in there to give a little beast boost in terms of ranking, just to get a little headway.

I find it a bit funny because Lucina wasn't leading by this much in VG1, meaning that megatits is stomping the competition faster. I attribute it more to people literally not even knowing who half the cast of the gauntlet are from a hole in the wall

Like of the 50 people I can see in the list there is more then a 1000 point difference between the top and the bottom player. It's jsut no one seems to give a shit and everyone is just hanging out in the chill corner of the bracket.

Just now, Elieson said:

I find it a bit funny because Lucina wasn't leading by this much in VG1, meaning that megatits is stomping the competition faster. I attribute it more to people literally not even knowing who half the cast of the gauntlet are from a hole in the wall

Non-distinct FE heroes player: You see that character in the gauntlet?

FE expert: Who?

Non-distinct FE heroes player: She kinda looks like a hole in the wall!

FE expert: ....... -_- her name is Beruka.......

Non-distinct FE heroes player: Well I'm going team Camilla because I don't have a reason not to. What about you?

FE expert: You know? I have to go right now. I'll see you some other time *mutters* I need new friends

4 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Very likely. Plus, more people might be saving flags while Camilla supporters might be a bit light with them given the new flag rules.

I think I'm going to go ahead and blow all my feathers on Beruka since this is probably the only matchup where it'll make a difference.  I'll probably also end up with a decent rank.

Also every team already has more points than Alphonse.  :p

Edited by pumpkinspice48

Just now, Silith13 said:

Got to chapter 14 in Revelations and am pondering to put Beruka in my team to romance. This gauntlet is doing weird things to my sexuality.

I find this interesting since your gender is undisclosed

It actually makes it even more hilarious XD

1 minute ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

I think I'm going to go ahead and blow all my feathers on Beruka since this is probably the only matchup where it'll make a difference.  I'll probably also end up with a decent rank.

Also every team already has more points than Alphonse.  :p

Go go Team Beruka! We're just a measly 11mil behind! We've got this!

1 minute ago, Silith13 said:

Got to chapter 14 in Revelations and am pondering to put Beruka in my team to romance. This gauntlet is doing weird things to my sexuality.

You know, I may just have to drop Nyx as my favourite Fates girl... I remember Beruka being one of my favourite units to use in my Conquest run, too...

Just now, Arcanite said:

It actually makes it even more hilarious XD

Let's just say I'm playing a male avatar for a change because I wanted him to be different from my others. And I was planning to just marry whoever got to S-rank with him naturally first since I didn't find any of the girls attractive. Maybe that's why I go for the girl with the least personality. I'm the worst.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yours is too (even though I know everything hehehe). I'm considering to ship you with Silith for the hell of it (if neither of you minds).

4 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Let's just say I'm playing a male avatar for a change because I wanted him to be different from my others. And I was planning to just marry whoever got to S-rank with him naturally first since I didn't find any of the girls attractive. Maybe that's why I go for the girl with the least personality. I'm the worst.

Huh im not the only one who find none of girls is Fates is attractive?

dont mention SoV and SD ok

Edited by JSND

Just now, Silith13 said:

If it's revelation, I'd marry oboro, but that's just my opinion 

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Yours is too (even though I know everything hehehe). I'm considering to ship you with Silith for the hell of it (if neither of you minds).

I mean it really doesn't make a difference to me LOL

33 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

And if you lose, join team Minerva! With more people we get a better chance at beating Camilla!

Next round, I'm supporting whoever goes against Camilla, and using all my flags as I do so.  My goal is just to make Camilla-supporters burn flags so they'll be spent by the final round.

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

Next round, I'm supporting whoever goes against Camilla, and using all my flags as I do so.  My goal is just to make Camilla-supporters burn flags so they'll be spent by the final round.

I disagree with this play

Camillus is going to absolutely smoke/roast/boil/fry/slow-cook/pressure-cook the next person she fights no matter what. It's better to use all of your flags all the way at the end instead of making them burn it out in round 2 where it won't make a difference 

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I disagree with this play

Camillus is going to absolutely smoke/roast/boil/fry/slow-cook/pressure-cook the next person she fights no matter what. It's better to use all of your flags all the way at the end instead of making them burn it out in round 2 where it won't make a difference 

Isn't Camilla likely going against Cordelia next? She has a fairly good following, so if people burn a lot of flags for her, then the Camilla team might have to burn a lot in return. May weaken the competition a bit.