Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Arcanite said:

You're forgetting Anna! Anna has more skill than Anna and has more popularity than Anna!

You're crazy!  Anna wouldn't stand a chance!  Not if she had to face Anna, at least.

I mean, a first-round upset of Anna beating Anna is always possible, leaving Anna to battle Anna, instead, but that's a bit of a long shot...

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Anna the bowman! Anna the pirate! Anna the pegasus knight! Anna the thief! Anna the default character! Anna the superlaser shopkeeper!

Anna: the Flamethrower!!!

Edited by JJ48

2 minutes ago, Limstella said:
  Hide contents

She is perfection, she is grace

We will fight for her rightful place

With hauteclare at the ready

Her competition is deadly

She may soon be overthrown 

But remember, she's not alone

Some of these are a stretch lol ^^

Wow this is amazing! 10/10 would recommend! 

I might put this in my signature 

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

You're crazy!  Anna wouldn't stand a chance!  Not if she had to face Anna, at least.

I mean, a first-round upset of Anna beating Anna is always possible, leaving Anna to battle Anna, instead, but that's a bit of a long shot...

But Anna was in the game before Anna. So Anna will go to the finals against Anna instead of Anna. It isn't a long shot at all! In fact, I think Anna will win before Anna just because she has a little more personality than Anna

Just now, Arcanite said:

Haha, go for it! You awoke my inner poet :D

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

But Anna was in the game before Anna. So Anna will go to the finals against Anna instead of Anna. It isn't a long shot at all! In fact, I think Anna will win before Anna just because she has a little more personality than Anna

Yeah, but the newer fans of the series don't know Anna!  Their votes will just be split between Anna and Anna, and Anna will be left behind (even if she probably deserves it more than Anna).

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

Yeah, but the newer fans of the series don't know Anna!  Their votes will just be split between Anna and Anna, and Anna will be left behind (even if she probably deserves it more than Anna).

I'm pretty sure you're forgetting about Anna, who outclasses Anna and Anna, and goes about even with Anna in both popularity and practicality.

I dunno, as long as Anna doesn't lose to Anna, I'll be happy

Just now, JJ48 said:

I don't think so. Anna is probably one of the most known heroes in the game, probably even more than Anna. And while Anna might get left behind, the followers of Anna will go to Anna before they go to Anna because Anna has been around long enough to be noticed by old and new fans! Probably even more than Anna!

1 minute ago, Silith13 said:

I kind of want to join team Camilla for the final round for that +10% bonus. I don't have Minerva so i'll be down quite a few points there.

I don't have Minerva either, but that doesn't bother me at all.

2 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

I kind of want to join team Camilla for the final round for that +10% bonus. I don't have Minerva so i'll be down quite a few points there.

Resist the urge. Don't do it for feathers, do it for Minerva!

If they ask you why you did it, tell em!

You did it for love.

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I'm pretty sure you're forgetting about Anna, who outclasses Anna and Anna, and goes about even with Anna in both popularity and practicality.

I dunno, as long as Anna doesn't lose to Anna, I'll be happy

I don't think so. Anna is probably one of the most known heroes in the game, probably even more than Anna. And while Anna might get left behind, the followers of Anna will go to Anna before they go to Anna because Anna has been around long enough to be noticed by old and new fans! Probably even more than Anna!

I'm almost certain the final results would be:

1.  Anna

2.  Anna

3.  Anna

4.  Anna

5.  Anna

6.  Anna

7.  Anna

8.  Anna

9.  Anna

10.  Anna

11.  Anna

12.  Anna

13.  Anna

14.  Anna

15.  Anna

16.  Anna

I mean, don't get me wrong; I want Anna to win as much as anybody.  I'm just saying that realistically it ain't happening.

Just now, JJ48 said:

1.  Anna

2.  Anna

3.  Anna

4.  Anna

5.  Anna

6.  Anna

7.  Anna

8.  Anna

9.  Anna

10.  Anna

11.  Anna

12.  Anna

13.  Anna

14.  Anna

15.  Anna

16.  Anna

I mean, don't get me wrong; I want Anna to win as much as anybody.  I'm just saying that realistically it ain't happening.

I guess that's true, Anna might not win. But Anna is literally just like her though. And since she's pretty high up on your list, I think I'd go on Anna's team. It would be funny if Anna won in place of anna. I think she would be the dark horse of this one.

Also, Anna and Anna should switch places

12 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

1.  Anna

2.  Anna

3.  Anna

4.  Anna

5.  Anna

6.  Anna

7.  Anna

8.  Anna

9.  Anna

10.  Anna

11.  Anna

12.  Anna

13.  Anna

14.  Anna

15.  Anna

16.  Anna

Typical. Anna comes bottom. I always seem to vote for the losers. Oh well. She will have my vote anyway! Anna doesn't deserve my flags ¬¬

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Anna doesn't deserve my flags ¬¬

Yeah I'd definitely rather vote for Anna. Anna is a little too mysterious for me, but Anna actually has more depth. I'm pretty sure Anna also trained with Anna so maybe they will make it to the finals, assuming Anna is able to take out Anna, otherwise it'll be Camilla all over again!

Yeah I'd definitely rather vote for Anna. Anna is a little too mysterious for me, but Anna actually has more depth. I'm pretty sure Anna also trained with Anna so maybe they will make it to the finals, assuming Anna is able to take out Anna, otherwise it'll be Camilla all over again!

I suppose if Anna loses, we could team up and try to help Anna beat Anna :D Maybe it's not so much of a curbstomp as I thought!

Well, I woke up to find us behind by a billion, and it just went downhill from there. While I like that Lucina had an easy run (she is in the running for my favorite character in the entire series) the system is definitely broken with these character choices. I've sent some feedback through the app to this effect as well.

It's simply demoralizing, but, I've decided to save my efforts for the finals in a last-ditch effort which means, yes, I'll be joining team Minerva.

To that end, what unit would be most effective to send out? I was thinking either Lucina or Young Tiki.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, I woke up to find us behind by a billion, and it just went downhill from there. While I like that Lucina had an easy run (she is in the running for my favorite character in the entire series) the system is definitely broken with these character choices. I've sent some feedback through the app to this effect as well.

It's simply demoralizing, but, I've decided to save my efforts for the finals in a last-ditch effort which means, yes, I'll be joining team Minerva.

To that end, what unit would be most effective to send out? I was thinking either Lucina or Young Tiki.

Camilla has higher Res than Def, so I think Lucina will be a better pick.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Yeah, the developers need to be aware of this issue. It's ridiculous.
I was afraid that Cordelia would be losing when I woke up, but I didn't expect it to be that insane.

Also glad to see you supporting Minerva. Welcome to the team! Also Lucina is a good choice against Camilla.

Lucina is a vantage/defiant atk build so she should be pretty durable at close combat. At least, that's the idea.

Though I have noticed that Tiki's defense and WTA makes her nigh invincible when fighting Camilla, and she can make short work of Hector as well. Though that depends on how many Hectors there are.

5 hours ago, komasa said:

And on a more personal note. Back then when I played SD and New Mystery. She was the first Princess I knew at the time that acted truly acted like royal.  She took the responsibility that went with the title of Princess which was so rare at that time (cause Disney).

Anyway I'm just so happy that she's finally getting some attention thanks to this gauntlet. Even if she never wanted the title she'll always be a Queen in my heart :')

Yes, she's actually a true leader. And no Disney princess tropes either--no looking for romance or "True Love"!

3 hours ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

If you're looking for a GOOD female character, I'd say Cecilia is better. She may not be good in FE6, but her personality, voice, etc. makes up for it. She's not that bad looking either.

And Minerva is BEST.

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

...Here's another question: is it possible for the developers to choose another Voting Gauntlet with such a clear victor again? I can't think of a theme amongst the other high-ranking CYL characters that would take one, and exactly one, of them.

Tellius saga vs. Akaneia saga (Ike), PoR vs. RD (Ike again), Greil Mercenaries vs. Shepherds (the third Ikey-wike), Dodge vs. Def (Spd vs. Def, or something like Myrmidon vs. Armor) (Lyn would win). So plenty of possible themes, and I think that there will be a lot more gauntlets where one character just roflstomps the competition, which is annoying. I'm hoping they do some where there are JUST the extremely popular characters (so one where it's like Ike, Lucina, Roy, Lyn, Camilla, Tharja, Hector), and JUST cult favorites among the side characters (e.g., Nino, Jaffar, Mia, L'Arachel, etc.). But I sort of think they'll always put one character that's absurdly more popular than the other ones.

2 hours ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

She could be wearing some. We wont know if she isn't until someone casts Elwind in her direction.

It's a case of Schrödinger's panties.

43 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I was afraid that Cordelia would be losing when I woke up, but I didn't expect it to be that insane.

Same here. I joined Team Cordelia because I thought she was the only pegasus knight with a good shot at winning.

Apparently I was wrong.

...At least I'm getting a decent rank out of it without spending flags.