Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Probably, yeah. It's a cheesy strat but you'll win easy, cheap, and reliable

In other news, 271k gets me at 386 woot woot!

I used less than 100 Flags the first two rounds.  Work and a wedding kept me from playing much anyway, so I figured I'd save them all for the last round.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

I am doing my best for Lady Camilla. 100,000 points so far, and still about a thousand flags to go through. Looking at the top-ranked people, though, I think a decent number have hoarded all the flags from the entire gauntlet just for this round...

-raises hand- saved all 3300 feathers flags from the quests for this round heh. Sorry friendo but I have every intent of winning as much of our lady's favor as possible, haha.

Current rank is 2272 and I've got 305 feathers flags left to spend factoring in inevitable quest completion.

EDIT: Umm what I said feathers whoops x__x you know what I meant

Edited by BANRYU

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I used less than 100 Flags the first two rounds.  Work and a wedding kept me from playing much anyway, so I figured I'd save them all for the last round.

That's cool! We'll see who has the better score by the end, hmm? ;):

Are you team Minerva or no, it's getting hard to remember these days heh.

1 minute ago, BANRYU said:

-raises hand- saved all 3300 feathers from the quests for this round heh. Sorry friendo but I have every intent of winning as much of our lady's favor as possible, haha.

Current rank is 2272 and I've got 305 feathers left to spend factoring in inevitable quest completion.

Wow, competition is a lot harder on team Camilla. Also saved all my flags this round but with a score of 176,100 I'm ranked 2141. 

So there I was bumbling my way through a gauntlet battle when I up and run into this confusing Chrom.

IMG_0866.PNG.ba796029457a38330a8650f5517279b7.PNG

I am bamboozled.

I mean at least Michalis had a great time
image1.PNG.76421641592ab55a84826fe929e91910.PNG
(woop! I am still figuring out formatting :'D)

Edited by DarkLordIvy
Formatting is hard on crappy internet connections

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

So there I was bumbling my way through a gauntlet battle when I up and run into this confusing Chrom.

I am bamboozled.

They just really wanted you to win!

3 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Wow, competition is a lot harder on team Camilla. Also saved all my flags this round but with a score of 176,100 I'm ranked 2141. 

Nice. Yeah, I dropped a few of the daily flags on round 2, probably should have saved those for maximum possible edge haha. Oh well~

Here's hoping we can both stay in the bracket for maximum plumage haha. 

Edited by BANRYU

1 minute ago, BANRYU said:

Nice. Yeah, I dropped a few of the daily flags on round 2, probably should have saved those for maximum possible edge haha. Oh well~

Here's hoping we can both stay in the bracket for maximum plumage haha. 

Fellow flag hoarder reporting in, sitting at 12334 with 160,000 points on Team Camilla

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I am bamboozled.

Maybe he was a unit to soak up hits for someone triaining a lowbie.  That's the only reason I can think of.  Imagine if that's the guy you got for your team, though.  I've had useless, but that's a whole 'nother level.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's cool! We'll see who has the better score by the end, hmm? ;):

Are you team Minerva or no, it's getting hard to remember these days heh.

Minerva stood me up at the Summoning Table, so I joined Camilla out of spite.

My actual favorites, (Est and Florina) weren't in the pool.  (Jill, Fiora, or many others I like more for that matter either, but they aren't in the game at all.)

this is my life now

Spoiler

32KiGUs.png

wVHj7Ys.png

does anyone on team minerva have a green unit as their rep? i just want to make sure i get that quest because i haven't seen anyyy greens and no one on my list has one atm

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

They just really wanted you to win!

Apparently! I'll take it!

Now if only more units on team Camillia looked like that :P

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe he was a unit to soak up hits for someone triaining a lowbie.  That's the only reason I can think of.  Imagine if that's the guy you got for your team, though.  I've had useless, but that's a whole 'nother level.

Maybe still seems odd to have that set as your rep that gets sent to other people. My sincere condolences to anyone on team Camilla who has that guy on their friend list!

4 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

does anyone on team minerva have a green unit as their rep? i just want to make sure i get that quest because i haven't seen anyyy greens and no one on my list has one atm

I have Michalis as my rep if you want to add me 0028978737

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Fellow flag hoarder reporting in, sitting at 12334 with 160,000 points on Team Camilla

Wait a minute.

You went team Camilla?

Spoiler

Disgusting Turncoat 

think we talked about it before but I don't know. I know me and Amphy both went Minerva. Looks like you're the odd man out lol

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Minerva stood me up at the Summoning Table, so I joined Camilla out of spite.

My actual favorites, (Est and Florina) weren't in the pool.  (Jill, Fiora, or many others I like more for that matter either, but they aren't in the game at all.)

Oh yeah! I remember you were trying to summon her. Oh well! People can join for their reasons right? Even if you joined because you like hot tubs!

Spoiler

But who doesn't like hot tubs though?

6 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

this is my life now

Reveal hidden contents

32KiGUs.png

wVHj7Ys.png

Mine is still Nino. Are we friends or nah? I have the same name.

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I have Michalis as my rep if you want to add me 0028978737

sounds great, sent a request and i'm Faezer on heroes!

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Mine is still Nino. Are we friends or nah? I have the same name.

don't have you added, but i'd definitely be up for having a Nino in here, id is 5007869203 if you feel it 

12 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

this is my life now

Reveal hidden contents

32KiGUs.png

wVHj7Ys.png

I'm on Team Minerva, and I haven't seen anything but greens. If I have to fight one more match with 3 Minervas I'm gonna flip. 

In other news though, I could really use a colorless ally since I haven't gotten a single one of those yet. 

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Wait a minute.

You went team Camilla?

Reveal hidden contents

Disgusting Turncoat 

think we talked about it before but I don't know. I know me and Amphy both went Minerva. Looks like you're the odd man out lol

This "odd man out" is winning, son.

Spoiler

I have no shame.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm on Team Minerva, and I haven't seen anything but greens. If I have to fight one more match with 3 Minervas I'm gonna flip. 

In other news though, I could really use a colorless ally since I haven't gotten a single one of those yet. 

I think you've added me, and I've got Takumi as my lead for now.  If not my ID is 2667371554, I hope that helps!

@Arcanite Your Nino has been helping me this entire time, she just absolutely wrecks everything!  I've been kind of inactive until now because of babysitting and what not, so my rank is 5,123 with a score of 120,000 though it hasn't updated to my 140,000.  Total ranking is 36,521 with 273,870(I wasn't very active second round catching up on sleep from getting in the top 100 for my sweet Cherche and getting ready for this round with Minerva). I have a total of 745 flags left which will spent in the near future.  I will also be able to play A LOT tomorrow with the start of my spring break!  I know Minerva is losing but I'm still not giving up!!! We will fight until the end!!  

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Since he's saved up nearly 3k flags just for the last day, then yes, I'd say he is.

Okay sure but 3k flags gets you A LOT less mileage on Team Camilla on the final round than on Team Minerva (not to mention all the feathers you lost in previous rounds from not using flags)

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I think you've added me, and I've got Takumi as my lead for now.  If not my ID is 2667371554, I hope that helps!

@Arcanite Your Nino has been helping me this entire time, she just absolutely wrecks everything!  I've been kind of inactive until now because of babysitting and what not, so my rank is 5,123 with a score of 120,000 though it hasn't updated to my 140,000.  Total ranking is 36,521 with 273,870(I wasn't very active second round catching up on sleep from getting in the top 100 for my sweet Cherche and getting ready for this round with Minerva). I have a total of 745 flags left which will spent in the near future.  I will also be able to play A LOT tomorrow with the start of my spring break!  I know Minerva is losing but I'm still not giving up!!! We will fight until the end!!  

Yup, I added you a while back. I guess it's just bad luck that I haven't been getting your Takumi very much :/

I hope my Death Blow Reinhardt's been putting in work for you (but I can switch him out with a 5* of any color if you request it)

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

13 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm happy to know she's helping. :O You even referenced a song!

Spoiler

You really are me, huh?

14 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Since he's saved up nearly 3k flags just for the last day, then yes, I'd say he is.

#ICantReadSoDontMindMe

But yeah, you guys already know what's going down in the feather department ;)

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Arcanite said:

I'm happy to know she's helping. :O You even referenced a song!

Hide contents

You really are me, huh?

#GenderAssumptionIsStrong

But yeah, you guys already know what's going down in the feather department ;)

I mean, if anyone has the right to assume his own gender, it's the man himself...

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

haha, man i am pretty surprised i haven't seen at least one minerva yet. i've seen one on the enemy team, but on minerva's actual team? nah.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's a lot of male Robins. lol

yeaaa buddy, and in my very next battle i had two male Robins again and one on the enemy team...i've become a male Robin magnet, send help

Just now, wizzard of soz said:

haha, man i am pretty surprised i haven't seen at least one minerva yet. i've seen one on the enemy team, but on minerva's actual team? nah.

yeaaa buddy, and in my very next battle i had two male Robins again and one on the enemy team...i've become a male Robin magnet, send help

Well, I've seen more Michalis than Minerva, but that still doesn't help me very much against the plethora of Lucinas and Takumis I've been running into.

Fam hmu with some of those Robins I could use one or two.