Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Die

I'm just hoping that we don't go first round cause that would just seem unfair, to basically hand over the victory to team Camilla right off the bat. If team Minerva goes against Beruka or Cherche, we can hope you guys needlessly spend your flags while we saved ours for round 2. Here's for hoping!

Based on the order that the participants were listed in the announcement, I think we're up against Beruka first. I might be wrong though.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Its a shame that I won't be joining team Beruka despite her being my favourite character of the bunch, The reason being is just my desire to make sure Camilla does not win is stronger

I'd advise you don't do that, because although I'm sure the anti-hype bandwagon is strong, I'm 99% sure Camilla will be getting through the first round...

Also, we can't have people abandoning Team Beruka before it even begins. We gotta support the silent assassin, bro.:unsure:

3 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

I'll suppot Beruka. Not because I like her but because she seems the most likely for me to get a top 10K score on.

I'm not sure whether I find this statement funny or sad... I mean, I did laugh, so...

But we'll take it!

21 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

I'll suppot Beruka. Not because I like her but because she seems the most likely for me to get a top 10K score on.

Maybe if you pour in your flags like a psychopath! Which technically won't be an issue if you're doing this for feathers heh

8 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Speaking of which. Anyone in team Beruka want to become friends so we're both guaranteed a level 40 character assisting in the fights? PM me!

In preperation for the gauntlet, I deleted all of my tier 6 or lower friends, so my friends list only has 5 stars in it heh heh heh

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Maybe if you pour in your flags like a psychopath! Which technically won't be an issue if you're doing this for feathers heh

In preperation for the gauntlet, I deleted all of my tier 6 or lower friends, so my friends list only has 5 stars in it heh heh heh

I've been systematically pruning my friend's list, likewise xD

Since I'm joining the battles with a level 1 unit (the first of my first team is of course a level 40 for my friends.) I'm assured to win every fight as long as my friends also have level 40's up front.

I don't even care which unit they put there as long as it knows an attack.

I've also limit myself to 10 friends since I don't want so many. XD

2 minutes ago, AW91 said:

If I don´t have any of this units, what one would you prefer?

Go Camilla if you want an easy victory.

Go Minerva if you want to fight with honor.

Go Cordelia if you want both. ;P

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

They've announced a few changes to the voting gauntlet system:

• Special missions will change at the start of the second round and the start of the finals.
  • Rewards for team ranking, overall ranking, and points earned will be adjusted.

Wonder if this means they're doing away with that stupid double feathers for the final round thing.  Hopefully they spread them out so there isn't a net loss if they do nix it.

2 minutes ago, GinRei said:

Wonder if this means they're doing away with that stupid double feathers for the final round thing.  Hopefully they spread them out so there isn't a net loss if they do nix it.

Sadly rounds 1 and 2 have the same amount of feathers while round 3 will have an increase of 500-1000 feathers depending on the rank. 

31 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Sadly rounds 1 and 2 have the same amount of feathers while round 3 will have an increase of 500-1000 feathers depending on the rank. 

What if this time they make round 1 have bonus feathers, not round 3. Haha rip all those who save all flags to the final to get the bonus.

Minerva/Cordelia seem to have the worst expected feather count.  Both will have plenty of people in it so you won't rank very well and neither will end up winning.  Seems to me the wise thing to do would be go for an underdog or support Camilla if you want feathers.  Since I don't care about any of the characters in this, that's what I'll be doing. 

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Minerva/Cordelia seem to have the worst expected feather count.  Both will have plenty of people in it so you won't rank very well and neither will end up winning.  Seems to me the wise thing to do would be go for an underdog or support Camilla if you want feathers.  Since I don't care about any of the characters in this, that's what I'll be doing. 

I'm not convinced that Cordelia's chances are so hopeless. It's not like Camilla is Lucina, and Camilla has to go through Minerva while Cordelia should have a fairly easy ride to the finals. I think (and hope) that it will be a relatively close fight.

47 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Actually, looks like they upped the number all over the place (didn't think to check the "more" button before pondering the question before).  Each Round looks like it got upped by 100 to 1,000 (500 for Round 3).  More incentive to use flags before Round 3 now.

4 minutes ago, GinRei said:

Actually, looks like they upped the number all over the place (didn't think to check the "more" button before pondering the question before).  Each Round looks like it got upped by 100 to 1,000 (500 for Round 3).  More incentive to use flags before Round 3 now.

And looking at that, it seems us destroying the total goal hurt us pretty bad.  Now we need to get 10bil total to get 20 orbs which is a lot more than we had to before.  Still probably going to happen.

Edited by Lushen

I'm sure someone has already said this but I'm glad the milestones are back so we can earn more orbs. I thought this was going to be a one time thing only.

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

I'm sure someone has already said this but I'm glad the milestones are back so we can earn more orbs. I thought this was going to be a one time thing only.

Esp since they dumped our dailies...if they don't bring those back soon I'll go mad.  Wheres my logon incentive? 

And all our special quests are about to expire.  I feel like they'll need to do more than just the milestone coming soon.

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Die

I'm just hoping that we don't go first round cause that would just seem unfair, to basically hand over the victory to team Camilla right off the bat. If team Minerva goes against Beruka or Cherche, we can hope you guys needlessly spend your flags while we saved ours for round 2. Here's for hoping!

I agree wholeheartedly with the second half of your comment.  It would be quite a shame if one of the potentially strongest competitors in the gauntlet goes out with a whimper in round 1 (ala Shareena last time) due to poor seeding.  As plenty of people have been saying though, Cordelia is looking mighty scary for both of us, as she is nowhere near as controversial as best wyvern rider Camilla, while still having a fair bit more current relevancy than Minerva (rank 14 v rank 110 on the CYL poll).

On an unrelated note, I'm mulling over who to place as my leading unit.  Klein seems like an obvious pick, but something tells me that archers will be pretty heavily counter-teamed in this gauntlet.  Mayhaps Lucina (red > green)/Young Tiki (magic red >> green)/Tharja (ranged magic red >>> green) might be better, assuming the Gauntlet separates out the Wyverns and the Pegasi until the finals.