Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

I just realized that in joining team Minerva, all of my picks were redheads or pinkhead in Cherche's case. Yes, that also includes Hinoka who as an option was rendered moot when she got paired with Camilla and Subaki who didn't make it to the last round, so I didn't choose him, but planned to because it would have been hilarious. Beruka and Camilla were never options. :p

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I just realized that in joining team Minerva, all of my picks were redheads or pinkhead in Cherche's case. Yes, that also includes Hinoka who as an option was rendered moot when she got paired with Camilla and Subaki who didn't make it to the last round, so I didn't choose him, but planned to because it would have been hilarious. Beruka and Camilla were never options. :p

Redhair is patrician taste, good sir. Except on men.

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

5/8 characters there have red(ish) hair 

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

That's all your flags already?

Nope. Have 330 or so in my inventory and 400 left from quests to do.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

4 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Redhair is patrician taste, good sir. Except on men.

Joshua and Seth, though. Or Caineghis and Gregor if you're into rugged men. :p

210,900 points with rank 467 in team Minerva; 341,200 points with rank 783 total.

The downside is that all my flags are used up, except the five from tomorrow daily income thingy.

13 minutes ago, KaidenTL said:

Rank 25, score 331,000, have 15 flags left, but I'm really tired and might get a little bit of sleep

Rank 25? That's awesome!

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Can we mayhaps refrain from bashing other games or characters, okay?

Tetris sucks, and that line block is a real a-hole, totally a linear, one dimensional character.

Spoiler

And don't even get me started on Breakout.

23 minutes ago, Falcom said:

What's everyone's overall score and rank?

327,900. ranked 2725 overall.

Ranked 176 on Minerva's army. Still got 405 flags to burn through.

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

just woke up, time to rock n roll. i'm...i expected us to have more points than this )'8

Yeah me too XD

Hurry up and start getting ranked!

1 hour ago, DLNarshen said:

Anyone on team Camilla have a colorless unit as their lead?  I'm having no luck at all pairing with colorless.  I have Eldigan as my lead right now, but I can change him out for another color if needed. 

I joined team Camilla, and using Eldigan sounds fun.I'll put my Takumi as lead. friendcode is 9221424579.

11 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I joined team Camilla, and using Eldigan sounds fun.I'll put my Takumi as lead. friendcode is 9221424579.

Cool, I sent a request your way.  My own code is 7452501754 if any other team Camilla people want to experiment with Eldigan.