• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

FCorn is 3-4*, actually.

Oh, right. I dumb.

In which case, the larger number of dragons is still offset by their availability. Because I'm not going to count 5-star exclusives due to their rarity, dragons still only have equal availability to armors.

Hector is actually more common than either Tiki or Ninian singly due to green being the least diluted color.

Would it be easier or hard if they made it a team of up to four ____s? So like if you only had two armor knights, you could try to do it with just those two armor knights? Like part of me would be okay with that, but it would make it a lot harder, cause full teams mean more power. What do you guys think?

It'd obviously be easier if the quests just said "a team of only armor units" rather than "a team of four armor units".  The former includes the latter, while also allowing you to run fewer if you don't have a full team.

Let's just hope they're good and not...

-Beat 8-5 Lunatic with four dragon allies; 0/1 time (All shall fall to the Falchion)
-KO Lvl 41+ Foes with Armored Units; 0/15 times (Yes, there are indeed units higher than level 40 according to the March quests)
-Complete a 7 chain bonus only in Adv. Arena Duels; 0/10 times (Did you hoard your dueling crests?)
-Clear tenth stratum using only 3* units or below; 0/15 times (If someone did it, you can too!)
-Defeat Lvl 40+ Ryoma; 0/30 times (Cause Ryoma felt like it)

And finally, a quest that everyone can do no matter what...

Spoiler

-Game Over; 0/100 times (Surrendering Does Not Count)

Of course I'm over-exaggerating but I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed completely disgusting quests just as an April Fool's joke.

4 minutes ago, GinRei said:

It'd obviously be easier if the quests just said "a team of only armor units" rather than "a team of four armor units".  The former includes the latter, while also allowing you to run fewer if you don't have a full team.

I mean, I would think it would be easier. But if you only have one armor unit and you have to fight a team of four to five level 40s, it may not be an easy thing to do lol.

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

-Beat 8-5 Lunatic with four dragon allies; 0/1 time (All shall fall to the Falchion)

Triangle Adept Nowi eats Falchions for breakfast.

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

-KO Lvl 41+ Foes with Armored Units; 0/15 times (Yes, there are indeed units higher than level 40 according to the March quests)

No, the March quests only said "level 40 or higher". It in no way implies that there are enemies higher than level 40.

I'm pretty sure that's just a standard template string with "40" substituted in as the minimum level.

5 minutes ago, GinRei said:

A 0.0001% chance is still an infinitely better chance than 0%.

Good point haha. I like these quests, but I've been lucky. The only one I can't do is the armor ones, and I'm only missing one more armor unit. But I understand that I've been very lucky.

@Falcom That 8-5 quest might be doable, actually. I think Triangle Adept (possibly with Swordbreaker) Nowi may be needed for Lucina and the daggers, and Fae with Lightning Breath could handle M!Robin (and maybe the daggers, if she gets Daggerbreaker). I guess you could bring F!Corrin and Ninian too (or Tiki instead of Corrin, if there's a Green I'm forgetting), but those two are the necessary ones, I think.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No, the March quests only said "level 40 or higher". It in no way implies that there are enemies higher than level 40.

I'm pretty sure that's just a standard template string with "40" substituted in as the minimum level.

It was a joke. Of course there's no way that there are level 41 units. I just took that out of context.

@ILikeKirbys I'm very aware that the 8-5 quest is doable. But to go through all that work and for what? Just more great badges to add onto your already gigantic collection? My point is, the lunatic quests should strike a balance between not too easy, but not so hard that you're putting in way too much work into something that's not worth it at this point (other than simple satisfaction).

Edited by Falcom

46 minutes ago, Florete said:

I have every armored unit currently available and 6 CorrinFs, so I'm all set!

Same with regards to armours. As for Corrin-F, though, I did have 4. But I kind of absent-mindedly used one as skill fodder. Now I have 3, and I hope there are no "use 4 dragons" quests.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The availability of dragons is:

• Rarity 3-4: Awakening Tiki
  • Rarity 4-5: Nowi, Corrin (F), Fae
  • Rarity 5: Mystery Tiki, Ninian
  • Free: 4-star Corrin (F)

Not to mention that not everyone actually got the free 4-star Corrin because only android users seem to have gotten that.

Funny story, I actually have three dragons right now. I would've had four, but I've sent home every female Corrin I've gotten.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Not to mention that not everyone actually got the free 4-star Corrin because only android users seem to have gotten that.

You can always get BlueStacks or another Android emulator for that.

5 hours ago, Seafarer said:

Hey, uh, someone already started a thread for general discussion of quests, which I thought was a better idea than having a dozen different threads for basically the same purpose (especially since the Training Tower thread got derailed a bit by the Lunatic quests). Maybe we should be using that one.

@eclipse do you have an opinion on this?

That's not a bad idea.  Anyone seriously object to me starting a general "monthly quest discussion/salt", and locking this one?

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That's not a bad idea.  Anyone seriously object to me starting a general "monthly quest discussion/salt", and locking this one?

You should also pin that one so it doesn't get buried.

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If we stick to a general monthly quest thread and have separate threads for each of the one-off quest sets separately (Training Tower, Lunatic, etc.), I'd be fine because we're guaranteed to only ever have one monthly quest set up at any given time. That'll at least prevent the thread from having too many discussions going on simultaneously.

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

You should also pin that one so it doesn't get buried.

That's what I had planned!

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If we stick to a general monthly quest thread and have separate threads for each of the one-off quest sets separately (Training Tower, Lunatic, etc.), I'd be fine because we're guaranteed to only ever have one monthly quest set up at any given time. That'll at least prevent the thread from having too many discussions going on simultaneously.

The monthly quest discussion tends to peter out after a bit, since people either complete it outright or don't have the pieces to do so.  I think it would be okay if there's the semi-monthly quest batch (last month was Arena, this month is Training Tower).  Lunatic seems to have come out of left field, though, so I'll need to think about that one.

Good for you. I have 14 5*, but just three armored units (Draug, Sheena and Effie). If i need to summon another stupid one just to get in the quest. For Cavaliers: i have Priscilla, Olwen and Elise, the best i can get after them is a 3* Lvl 20 Cecilia with paper defense and no unit that can stand a one on one fight from one space away. For Flying Units i have a Iote Shielded Hinoka and a Death Blowed Camilla, but same problem here. No chance to survive since the lack of any other acceptable units. 

So the only thing i'll do is take whatever units i have from the pull (as long as i have 20, i have just one orb now) and stick with what i have. 

P.S.: i already know there will be a lot of

- Complete Chapter XYZ using Red Tome Mage. 

I don't have any of them. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Vercetti said:

Good for you. I have 14 5*, but just three armored units (Draug, Sheena and Effie). If i need to summon another stupid one just to get in the quest. For Cavaliers: i have Priscilla, Olwen and Elise, the best i can get after them is a 3* Lvl 20 Cecilia with paper defense and no unit that can stand a one on one fight from one space away. For Flying Units i have a Iote Shielded Hinoka and a Death Blowed Camilla, but same problem here. No chance to survive since the lack of any other acceptable units. 

So the only thing i'll do is take whatever units i have from the pull (as long as i have 20, i have just one orb now) and stick with what i have. 

P.S.: i already know there will be a lot of

- Complete Chapter XYZ using Red Tome Mage. 

I don't have any of them. 

. . .what did you do with the initial Raigh?

Just now, Mr.Vercetti said:

Thrashed him for Feathers T___T

Please tell me you didn't do the same to the free Sophia, too. ;/

Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck in pulls (and for crying out loud, train Raigh, he's funny).

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Please tell me you didn't do the same to the free Sophia, too. ;/

Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck in pulls (and for crying out loud, train Raigh, he's funny).

:ph34r: 

T_____T