1 hour ago, Almerson said:

He was streaming the whole thing.

He got to the end of Chapter 1, then his power cut out.

I just noticed them now. Would've been nice to see them while he was streaming.

1 hour ago, escotanner said:

Well since I already spoiled myself I might as well go watch it.

Go for it. I''m the type who enjoys spoilers so I'm definitely watching them.

27 minutes ago, Shadowess said:

Hide contents

BERKUT AND RINEA DANCING MY HEART

this looks pretty good so far. linkmstr is one of my favorite fire emblem youtubers so that's a plus too.

Mine too, also going to watch the vids now

Okay. This is just not possible. Linkmstr got to be timetraveler or something.
Like, the dude always produce things that should come out in the future, it's crazy !

Not that I'm complaining !

1 minute ago, B.Leu said:

Okay. This is just not possible. Linkmstr got to be timetraveler or something.
Like, the dude always produce things that should come out in the future, it's crazy !

Not that I'm complaining !

He's already on chapter 2. This boy's moving fast #respect.

RIP to Linkmstr's SOV videos, they got removed. Funny enough I managed to watch till the ending of ch2, so I guess it served as a pseudo demo for myself haha

Edited by lbrasz44

1 hour ago, lbrasz44 said:

RIP to Linkmstr's SOV videos, they got removed. Funny enough I managed to watch till the ending of ch2, so I guess it served as a pseudo demo for myself haha

Nooo! I only got to part 6! I'm surprised he still has the amiibo showcase one's though.

Just now, KongDude88 said:

Nooo! I only got to part 6! I'm surprised he still has the amiibo showcase one's though.

LOL You can technically still say you haven't somewhat spoiled yourself on the story though (if you're familiar with Gaiden) 

Huh they're still there on my screen. But just on private instead when I click them. Oh well. I was going to finish watching chapter 2 but I suppose this is more than enough of a sneak peek.

You guys might not believe me since I wasn't able to take pictures of the evidence but Linkmstr actually posted a quick video where he states that he is still streaming Echoes on twitch and that there's a whole archive there. However, the streaming channel is not the same name as his Youtuber name, nor does he give any hints. He just says that it's there somewhere. He then took down that video later.

I'm obviously not gonna bother looking for it but if anyone somehow manages to come across it, please do post it here. I would very much appreciate it.

Then again, I REALLY should just wait.

6 minutes ago, Falcom said:

You guys might not believe me since I wasn't able to take pictures of the evidence but Linkmstr actually posted a quick video where he states that he is still streaming Echoes on twitch and that there's a whole archive there. However, the streaming channel is not the same name as his Youtuber name, nor does he give any hints. He just says that it's there somewhere. He then took down that video later.

I'm obviously not gonna bother looking for it but if anyone somehow manages to come across it, please do post it here. I would very much appreciate it.

Then again, I REALLY should just wait.

He was streaming, but his videos were taken down on Twitch too :/ I'll let you know if he's going to publish playthroughs somewhere else.