Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

18 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Don't feel left out. Join in!

Lucina was no villain. She was just so obviously popular that people knew she would win.

Robin's had some support here, already. Shout out his name to the stars and then join Team Leo anyway!

Eh, Lucina already had some PR issues on this forum it would seem, so some of it may have stemmed from that.

But, yeah, they have (had) some, but they just kind of get overlooked. Maybe I just need to channel some more energy into it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Eh, Lucina already had some PR issues on this forum it would seem, so some of it may have stemmed from that.

But, yeah, they have (had) some, but they just kind of get overlooked. Maybe I just need to channel some more energy into it.

That's it. I'd be cheering Leo vocally even without the more creative members cheering along. I cheered for Subaki when not so many people seemed to care about his and Beruka's battle. Robin needs support! :D

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

That's it. I'd be cheering Leo vocally even without the more creative members cheering along. I cheered for Subaki when not so many people seemed to care about his and Beruka's battle. Robin needs support! :D

You were on team subaki too?? Cool. 

@Arcanite - The nails are FINALLY starting to turn out good. Woohoo! Go Team Leo!

6 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

You were on team subaki too?? Cool. 

@Arcanite - The nails are FINALLY starting to turn out good. Woohoo! Go Team Leo!

Are you really doing this?

If this actually happens, I will have no idea what I'll do with myself XD

Maybe I'll join team Leo and get a blonde wig or something lol

I could also get a white-haired wig for Robin.........

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Are you really doing this?

If this actually happens, I will have no idea what I'll do with myself XD

Maybe I'll join team Leo and get a blonde wig or something lol

I could also get a white-haired wig for Robin.........

Hell yes! I just finished :P

Spoiler

Nohrian Toes

Team Leo forever!

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Huh, I thought this was supposed to start today, but I guess not. o.O When does it start, exactly?

I'm pretty sure they still haven't said when this gauntlet will start. If I had to guess, I'd think they will start it shortly after version 1.3.0 goes up like maybe a day or two after it does. I suppose we will find out soon enough though.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm pretty sure they still haven't said when this gauntlet will start. If I had to guess, I'd think they will start it shortly after version 1.3.0 goes up like maybe a day or two after it does. I suppose we will find out soon enough though.

Oh, huh. I could've sworn I saw something that said the 4th. But I might've been thinking of something else.

47 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Hell yes! I just finished :P

Reveal hidden contents

Nohrian Toes

Team Leo forever!

Holy crap

You actually did it.

I guess its my turn eh?

35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, huh. I could've sworn I saw something that said the 4th. But I might've been thinking of something else.

The thread definitely would have exploded if that was the case XD

I'm personally waiting for all the salt people will get when they try to pull for Leo and all they do is get Henrys

Spoiler

Does that make me evil?

39 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You must be thinking of Star Wars Day

Spoiler

May the fourth be with you :D

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Holy crap

You actually did it.

Yes, I did. I also tried to sketch the Nohrian insignia on my ring finger, but it could be better. I'll probably redo that one. 

I also have to make another batch of cookies. My turtle of a lil' brother ate them all...

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I guess its my turn eh?

It may or may not be your turn. 

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

The thread definitely would have exploded if that was the case XD

I'm personally waiting for all the salt people will get when they try to pull for Leo and all they do is get Henrys

Hide contents

Does that make me evil?

No, that just makes you cynical. Just kidding.
Not to worry though, that is the most amusing part.

So, is everyone hyped for Merric yet? I assume everyone has been studiously guided by the wisdom in the Excalibur tome to join the appropriate team. Of course, I suppose if you don't have Merric, the jealousy of not possessing Excalibur might drive you along errant paths... But surely something like that has never happened before, and it surely wouldn't happen here! Right?

When's this thing supposed to start anyway? Let's go Team Merric! My body is ready!

Spoiler

Ready to lose! Lose hard! :D

33 minutes ago, Astellius said:

So, is everyone hyped for Merric yet? I assume everyone has been studiously guided by the wisdom in the Excalibur tome to join the appropriate team. Of course, I suppose if you don't have Merric, the jealousy of not possessing Excalibur might drive you along errant paths... But surely something like that has never happened before, and it surely wouldn't happen here! Right?

When's this thing supposed to start anyway? Let's go Team Merric! My body is ready!

Reveal hidden contents

Ready to lose! Lose hard! :D

Why would we side with a guy who talks to his tome? Or at the very least wants it to guide him.

Edited by Arthur97

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Caeda is the most resistant flier and fifth-most resistant unit at all (at neutral), so yeah. AND she is at a WTA against him.

I swear if one more person nitpicks me to death I'm going to bash my head into a wall

Thought it was obvious it was a joke, but yeah Caeda resists green and has high res so she wouldn't be taking too much damage from him EVER.

17 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

By the Gods! Was this always a thing!? I mean obviously yeah but still

she might have been fortify fliers buffed but yeah

Its a thing XD

29 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I swear if one more person nitpicks me to death I'm going to bash my head into a wall

You just should believe in love and join Team Julia.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You just should believe in love and join Team Julia.

1. I already believe in love, that's why I'm not bashing your head into the wall :D

2. Not too sure how much Caeda would appreciate me supporting some random girl over Marf's best friend or something LOL

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

1. I already believe in love, that's why I'm not bashing your head into the wall :D

2. Not too sure how much Caeda would appreciate me supporting some random girl over Marf's best friend or something LOL

Hey, the fewer friends Marth has, the more time he has to spend with Caeda!

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Weren't you going to bash your own head in? How did it become my head?

Anyway, the guy that got friend-zoned by her fellow blue-haired princess? Julia is actually able to find mutual love in her game. (And I'm not even talking about Seliph)

Also yeah, the fewer friends for Marth, the more Marth for Caeda.

Edited by Vaximillian