Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fuck I need Julia friends to save me from all these clowns leading with more Julias. A single Vantage Ryoma stopped me and I ain't havin it today.

3682385057 is me code, I've got Xander in there right now but will change by request.

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Heya, admin guy! Surprised to see you here :P

Where there are mage girls, you shall find me.

...Crying that I can't summon one.

Edited by VincentASM

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, it's a bit hard to define "close" in these gauntlets, isn't it? I'd say Julia vs Sanaki started off relatively close.

True, but if that score would represent their full support, Julia should still win. 10k s 17k is easily enough difference that getting the x3 multiplier once or twice less won't matter in the end. If both sides use can use all their flags for x3 points, Julia's win would be ensured even more, as even if team Sanaki would get the multiplier every round after that.

Of course, our empress won't lose just because she is less popular in Japan. The west will show them who is the superior empress!

But yeah, Linde and Merric shouldn't win as long as their opponents take this seriously.

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Crying that I can't summon one.[⁄s]

I'd give you my Linde if I could. I don't dislike her, but it seems you want her more than I do.

EDIT: I have no idea how, but I am actually ranked number 4 on Sanaki's army. HOW. This is the highest I'll ever get, gonna savor the moment.

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, a bear said:

Holy fuck I need Julia friends to save me from all these clowns leading with more Julias.

lol this is exactly what's happening to me except with Robin, clown fiesta all around. i thought i had some supporters in my list but ok. they might not be awake rn though.

While we're on the subject of having no friends on your team, here's my ID, for any of the Tharja supporters here. Or just anyone else who wants to add it.

Also:

Tharja: 557,103,602

Linde: 291,019,220

Edited by Frenzify

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This Nino has Bonfire...?

Also:

Julia: 271,837,381
Sanaki: 161,871,221

Is she at least +def?

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yes... 22 Def... Hello 11 damage...

Well, I suppose the person had some reason for doing so! Can't say what the reason would be, however.

On my last match, I got both Olwen and Reinhardt as my partners. Using them is fun. Sanaki just gets to kick back and watch them do everything.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yes... 22 Def... Hello 11 damage...

At least it isn't like me that mixed up glacies and bonfire and taught my 13 def Sanaki it... I noticed before I spent the SP at least.

10 minutes ago, komasa said:

Sacrifices to crows, suffering the caws speech curse and Odin's dark magic goes a caw way.

@Eleanore Requested :D

And added you! Also any other Henry supporters can also add me. Any requests who I should put as my main?

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, I suppose the person had some reason for doing so! Can't say what the reason would be, however.

On my last match, I got both Olwen and Reinhardt as my partners. Using them is fun. Sanaki just gets to kick back and watch them do everything.

I can't think of any reason either, other than the petals look cool.

1 minute ago, Eleanore said:

At least it isn't like me that mixed up glacies and bonfire and taught my 13 def Sanaki it... I noticed before I spent the SP at least.

And added you! Also any other Henry supporters can also add me. Any requests who I should put as my main?

RIP the poor Robin or whatever you sacrificed. At least you didn't give her Ignis from a Henry, huh?

22 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

...Crying that I can't summon one.

...... I don't why, but I always assumed that the admins guy have pretty much what they always wanted. In the end, I guess we're all just mortals & nothing more.

21 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

EDIT: I have no idea how, but I am actually ranked number 4 on Sanaki's army. HOW. This is the highest I'll ever get, gonna savor the moment.

U should totally take a pic of that.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

U should totally take a pic of that.

I did, yeah! Don't think I can upload screenshots, but I have the picture at least.

Maaaan, I got so scared when I saw Robin having 66k points and Merric like 120k-ish

I ain't gonna let that happen. Time to dump flags like theres not tomorrow!

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

RIP the poor Robin or whatever you sacrificed. At least you didn't give her Ignis from a Henry, huh?

I honestly don't remember who I sacrificed, but Henry is safe. I just know she has it uselessly sitting unlearned in her skill list. 

And Leo is in the lead again with 134 million against Henry's 104 million, but the gap is a lot smaller this time! Caw on! We can do it!

7 minutes ago, Doof said:

Maaaan, I got so scared when I saw Robin having 66k points and Merric like 120k-ish

I ain't gonna let that happen. Time to dump flags like theres not tomorrow!

No need comrade for we have already caught up.

Robin: 327,062,355

Merric: 145,254,347

11 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

No need comrade for we have already caught up.

Robin: 327,062,355

Merric: 145,254,347

Niceee

But I'm not letting up, anyway! That x3 point bonus is dangerous...

Ack, almost messed up because I entered a battle with an untrained Eirika against an Effie and a Ryoma... luckily one of my team mates was an Hector so he patched up our weaknesses nicely.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

My latest gauntlet enemies are ... three Azuras. .-.

didn't your friends send you good green units?

Also, damn, good work supporting our empress. I'm only rank 1000...