Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

No, it was uncalled for because it was an insult. I don't have any control over who IS puts in the gauntlet, but I am very much allowed to be disappointed at the outcome if I want to.

I'm done posting on this because I don't want to hijack the thread, but saying your attitude is crappy is no more an insult than you calling my post uncalled for.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

You should have seen the smash bros. thread for speculation.

Did you mean: the primary reason I went inactive on this site for a while lol

@Beddlam It's true, she's allowed to be a negative nancy if it means that much to her. Doesn't mean we have to acknowledge or validate it though

Spoiler

@Arcanite I mean....... I think you kind of proved my point with that response lol

I think they were trying to say that people who get TOO caught up and invested need to chill. You can want to win and be vocal and outspoken about it without taking it TOO seriously lol, I don't have a problem with that. I mean tbh I don't care in general really but shrug

Edited by BANRYU

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, it was uncalled for because it was an insult. I don't have any control over who IS puts in the gauntlet, but I am very much allowed to be disappointed at the outcome if I want to.

You aren't allowed to bash characters IS chooses.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Suggestion for the both of you? Take this to PMs. The thread isn't to hash out a "discussion" of this sort.

I'm going to walk away with about 9k feathers after three rounds that were much more exciting than the previous gauntlets. I have no complaints.

3 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I mean....... I think you kind of proved my point with that response lol

I was only joking anyway lol

Still though

WHO ACTUALLY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE GAUNTLET NOW?

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

You guys... Please don't do this.

Don't worry, I'm done responding to the arguments. I've nothing more to say on the matter.

Edited by Anacybele

Alright, with that out of the way, since this Gauntlet is almost over, why not discuss how the NEXT gauntlet should be. What will the theme of the next Gauntlet be and who do you guys think should be in it?

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I was only joking anyway lol

Still though

I dunno. Your sig is still promoting Leo. I think I can safely blame Robin's impending loss squarely on your shoulders and begin the process of ostracizing you from SF.

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Alright, with that out of the way, since this Gauntlet is almost over, why not discuss how the NEXT gauntlet should be. What will the theme of the next Gauntlet be and who do you guys think should be in it?

I think a dagger or bow gauntlet could be pretty interesting

Edited by DarkLordIvy

For those who care about feathers

There is a (tiny but existant) chance that during literally the very last hour Robin will get another x3 multiplier. The current projected scores say he won't but its pretty darn close so a slight variation from the projected scores would allow it to happen. Robin doesn't score enough during those times to beat Tharja, but it can shoot up people on Team Robin in the overall rankings for feathers.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

HOT DAMN BOI DON'T I

I STG WHEN I CLENCH MY FIST AND RAISE MY VOTING GAUNTLET TO THE SKY HOO BOY I TELL YA, ALLA THEM VOTES JUST COME RAINING DOWN IN A FLURRY OF BLOWS YO

Y'ALL AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON MY GAUNTLET OF VOTING

idek ;;;

Edited by BANRYU

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Eight Annas. I will support Thracia Anna because of that green (turquoise?) dress.

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I think a dagger or bow gauntlet could be pretty interesting

So like ninja/assassin? That'd be interesting. Do we have enough? 

Also, taking what someone said, we should have the next Gauntlet be about characters that AREN'T super popular. Let's choose characters from the sheet that are mediocre or are average to people.

2 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

I dunno. Your sig is still promoting Leo. I think I can safely blame Robin's impending loss squarely on your shoulders and begin the process of ostracizing you from SF.

Ostracize me from SF?

I have connections you know ;)

In fact, I can ostracize you from SF! HEH HEH HEH

not really though

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Eight Annas. I will support Thracia Anna because of that green (turquoise?) dress.

Now I want to play Tharacia to see what you're talking about lol

Just now, Arcanite said:

Ostracize me from SF?

I have connections you know ;)

In fact, I can ostracize you from SF! HEH HEH HEH

not really though

That's the spirit!

6 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Heroes vs Swordmasters. #teamraven