Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Nothing comes to mind (unless you have a good archer for the quests), but thanks for the offer.

Unfortunatly the only archer I can offer is a Faye but while she may not be the best, she certainly can help for the quests. i'll put her up in a sec.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Locke087 said:

The interesting thing about the comeback mechanic is it encourages you to only spend your flags when you're behind if you want the highest score so for now I'm playing the long game I'm waiting till were behind again to spend my flags if we don't fall behind I'll spend them near the end.

BTW i'm Team Leo if you need someone with a Colorless Leader (Kagero, I always put her as my leader during gauntlet as a public service) Friend Code is in my Sig.

So true about the flag expenditure. Is anyone saving flags here? I will be saving 2000 flags from both round 1 and 2 to burn for the finals. 

Yeah there's no way Linde is winning this one. It really comes down to the stalemate. Guess Robin is the only hope to bring down Tharja.

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I will only spend flags when the 3x multiplier is up. Basically the best way to maximise your score and feather rewards.

Pretty much same here. On Team Merric ATM.

Dunno if we'll win or not, but we'll see how things go.

4 hours ago, Rothene said:

Seems no one on Serenes likes Julia? But she saves more Arena runs than Sanaki does from my experience!

I actually have all of them but Leo so it's a tough pick because I don't feel strongly to them as characters XD

Leaning Julia though...

She has a huge fan base here! Me, @MaskedAmpharos, @Vaximillian, and @HyperBowser to name a few. Julia is the right pick btw :)

3 hours ago, a bear said:

Holy fuck I need Julia friends to save me from all these clowns leading with more Julias. A single Vantage Ryoma stopped me and I ain't havin it today.

3682385057 is me code, I've got Xander in there right now but will change by request.

Added, I'm using Azura as my lead. 

2 hours ago, HyperBowser said:

Doing alright in team Julia here.

1ikwOyq.png

Your r truly representing our goddess well. 

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

LOL, the guy above you with the Reinhardt has his name as "Hurry up and buff Seliph". That's Team Julia for sure.

Haha we r very dedicated :P

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

She has a huge fan base here! Me, @MaskedAmpharos, @Vaximillian, and @HyperBowser to name a few. Julia is the right pick btw :)

Added, I'm using Azura as my lead. 

Your r truly representing our goddess well. 

Haha we r very dedicated :P

Apparently no one has realised that I'm on team Julia

Wait Linde pulled ahead? Oh no...

(Tharja has 3x multiplier...)

This 3x bonus thing is pretty interesting. While it could potentially screw some characters over, I think it at least makes matches closer. I didn't expect Robin versus Merric to be as close as it is now. That could easily change, but at least for the time being it's not an avalanche of failure.

7 minutes ago, Falcom said:

(Tharja has 3x multiplier...)

Wait you serious?

Tharja has the multiplier?

Yeah its pretty much gg

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

This 3x bonus thing is pretty interesting. While it could potentially screw some characters over, I think it at least makes matches closer. I didn't expect Robin versus Merric to be as close as it is now. That could easily change, but at least for the time being it's not an avalanche of failure.

I have mixed feelings about it, but I am slightly rooting for team Robin since I not only have him, but he's been with me since day one lol

The interresting parts are that the matchups are closer then before.
For players it's now better to root for the underdog.
But if too many people go for the underdog he's no longer the underdog.

3 minutes ago, ArCAWnite said:

Wait you serious?

Tharja has the multiplier?

Yeah its pretty much gg

I have mixed feelings about it, but I am slightly rooting for team Robin since I not only have him, but he's been with me since day one lol

I think in the long-term, Robin will probably win since he's got a larger fanbase overall. XD He was my first 5 star, and a character I love very much. ...that being said, I've still used all of my flags for Merric. XD

17 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Apparently no one has realised that I'm on team Julia

OH sorry! I didn't know. R we friends in Heroes?

1 minute ago, immatx said:

OH sorry! I didn't know. R we friends in Heroes?

I was just joking. I'm friends with vax in heroes so he should already know I'm on your team.

Regardless, team Julia represent!

Sanaki is losing to Julia but because the points are so close, the 3x multipler is currently inactive so we can't take the lead, whyyyyyyyy.

Hey Team Julia, you guys should get more points. That way, Sanaki gets the 3x multiplier and we can take the lead then.

Edited by Armagon

Just now, Silith13 said:

For players it's now better to root for the underdog.

Its always been better to root for the underdog XD

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

He was my first 5 star, and a character I love very much. ...that being said, I've still used all of my flags for Merric. XD

Turncoat

When I caw some people with 300k points and higher I was like, is everyone hacking or something?

Then I realized

Triple points

Seems a little unfair if you ask me, but eh whatever. Merric might still have a chance on this one

Also I just got a Nino with pass from someone my friends list........

Que?

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Hide contents

J0NIJKb.png

Screw you Glac.

Signed the RNG >~>

Hopefully, my Ursula can make an appearance.

59 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

AM I the only one who gets the feeling the winner is whomever gets the comback x3 last?

Yeah, I feel it would have been better if it only applied when the losing team was way behind, not barely behind.  This artificial rubberbanding is annoying.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

I still think the new system is broken, just in a different way.

Maybe the solution is to stop putting obvious favorites that everyone knows is going to curbstomp ahead of time.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hopefully, my Ursula can make an appearance.

I actually just won a fight with her!  It was against a Reinhardt, Robin, and Elise, she took care of Reinhardt and Robin no sweat!  The non-friend ally I had was a Camilla.

I'm seeing a lot of Nohrian siblings haha.  First, it was a random dude's Leo fighting alongside my own Leo.  Then there was a Xander, then a Camilla.  

Now some random guy needs to lend an Elise I guess!

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Just now, Rezzy said:

Maybe the solution is to stop putting obvious favorites that everyone knows is going to curbstomp ahead of time.

That would make too much sense. We clearly need overly convoluted mechanics which make it a game of chance instead of a ballot.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

C_oVcUbXkAEDfsH.jpg

Why does this count as "same" when we're like 22 million points behind (i may have done my math wrong but you get the point).

It's only super huge gaps that cause them to be weaker/stronger.  It's been like that since the first gauntlet.