Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first checked in this morning, Julia was behind. When I checked in after breakfast, somehow we were 500mil ahead. And now we're way behind again...life comes at you fast.

I've spent only 200 flags so far. Going to wait and see how things play out. Any one on Team Julia feel free to add me. I can offer a 5* Minerva, 5* Klein, 5* Nino with Fury+Desperation+Iceberg, or a 5* Olwen with Life and Death 2+Desperation+Luna if you wish.

8 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

Kool, request accepted. And man your Julia might do well dueling even red dragons!

Happy to help! Spent a lot of time getting her the SP for all those skills haha. Don't even regret killing a Takumi, either. I might bump her out for a 3-4 rounds this evening with my Jaffar so I can complete the quest, but otherwise should be fine.

And anyone else that wants to add me, I've been mostly using a 5* Julia with Moonbow, Close Counter, and Vantage 3. ID is 9283312661

Edited by Cossack>Cavalier

20 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Sorry I'm late to the party, been a bit busy. So, who here is rooting for the almighty avatar of Naga herself, the ever lovely and powerful, Julia? (I'd read 87 pages....but really, I won't.)

Team Linde Julia bro.
9766220708 if you're interested. Currently I have a Linde with Life and Death, Desperation 3, Ardent Sacrifice and Moonbow up.

Well, I got up not too long ago, and...

Spoiler

large.jpg.ffdffdeb1427b8805282599941222f89.jpg

So, if anyone on Team Robin wants to add me, I'm at 8608857766 with Reinhardt as my lead for the moment, but can change upon request to Ike, Azura, Cherche w/Brave Axe, or some others. Let me know if you're adding me!

37 minutes ago, Culpa said:

I'm on team Robin if anyone wants to add me my friend code is 0870541761.

I'm currently leading with a fury desperation +spd/-def nino.

Sent a request!

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

We had it in hour 3. You should have been there.

Leo should get the bonus after the next score update. He will most likely shoot way ahead of us giving Robin the bonus in two updates from now. Be ready. That will probably also be the last time Robin gets it.

Drat! I missed it. ;-;

Oh well. There probably won't be too many multipliers for Robin this round compared to Linde vs Tharja like you said. So I think I'm gonna hold them off on spending much til the final round.

I'm just glad Yuria wrecked Sanaki ( such a self-entitled, bratty little girl in Heroes ). I can offer you a really great Reinhardt xD ( I have Hector+1, Ryoma, Lucina, Effie as well ). If Yuria loses to Tharja... then I'm jumping onto to Team Robin.

Reinhardt [ +ATK/-SPD, Luna, Swap, Death Blow 3, Vantage 3, Threaten Res 3 ]

24 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So, I've been away, is the Robin Leo fight going like the Merric fight with them alternating leads?

Leo is currently in the lead.   It has mostly just been Robin ahead and stuck at same though. Leo had a multiplier the last hour so thats why that happened  

Edited by Anime27Arts

News from the front!

Julia: 6,484.9 million
Tharja: 6,415.3 million

About equal right now, no one has the multiplier.

Keep up the good job team Julia!

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

News from the front!

About equal right now, no one has the multiplier.

Keep up the good job team Julia!

With these multipliers, I may actually be on a winning team for once. Ephraim for both rounds the first gauntlet. Cordellia, then Minerva for number two. Hopefully Julia for all three this time, otherwise leo. He put up a really good fight in the siblings gauntlet against Ephraim, I can't not support him if Julia falls.

4 minutes ago, Namarid said:

Update: Leo 2.773 bil Vs Robin 2.758 bil

So close too! This might just be the closest gauntlet we have had yet. So exciting!

4 minutes ago, HyperBowser said:

Still doing really well on team Julia over here (and overall too)

I'm rank 361 with 541,100 points on team Julia, rank 1,329 with 756,800 overall.

And I'm running out of flags, dammit. Only 105 left.

1 minute ago, chirp said:

All the 50 top players on team Leo are way above 500k, #1 has 613'020.

#1 on team Julia is at 705,090, #50 is at 660,840.

Edited by Vaximillian

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Leo: 2'773.3 mio

Robin: 2'758.8 mio

No multiplier active.

1 minute ago, chirp said:

Leo: 2'773.3 mio

Robin: 2'758.8 mio

No multiplier active.

Top player for Julia has 705,090. Don't even want to know how that's possible.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

So close too! This might just be the closest gauntlet we have had yet.

I'm rank 361 with 541,100 points on team Julia, rank 1,329 with 756,800 overall.

And I'm running out of flags, dammit. Only 105 left.

I just ran out of the flags I had but I can still get a 100 from using colourless units in the gauntlet and about 200 from the arena related ones.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

That means next gauntlet when we are on the same team, she'l'll be completely ready

Awesome! My Oboro is almost ready too HEH HEH! All I need is another 17k feathers. Then I have to 5 star 3 different things to make sure all of her skills are golden. I have 2 more Oboros for extra SP and help with inheritance but I may not even need it lol

Soon they will fear us all!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

So close too! This might just be the closest gauntlet we have had yet.

Yeah you're probably right

The tomato man cometh