Would you prefer if Laguz were more like Mamkutes?

No, not really. It would be silly and they would be even more bashed. Poor creatures.

I liked how laguz were in PoR. They tried to fix their transform bars in RD, but ended up messing it even further. I mean, what use is a longer bar when it depletes much faster? Bleh.

I think was pretty good in Path of Radiance. The bad thing was that laguz-stones where VERY limited. They should have been avaible at the shop then the system would be more ore less perfect. Also unlike in Radiant Dawn, transforming back during enemy phase wasn't certain death. Not to mention that i have still to find a use for cats. They are short-range-only Fighters without the ability to survive on the frontlines since they loose their cat-form way too fast not to mention they even die easily when they are transformed.

Edited by BrightBow-User

Definitely not. I like the Laguz the way they are now, and I didn't want them to be different. Mamkutes failed because of their low amount of uses (30~50).

Not to mention you had to waste some of the uses just to make them actually worthwile. :(

But at last its fun to see all those state-ups. :)

However i don't like the Laguz like they are now. Well at last the cats. They just don't have anything to make up for their transformation gauge.

Edited by BrightBow-User

At least Mamkutes can fight whenever you want them to, which is a plus for me. Well, in FE10, Laguz can fight all the time, but not always at their full proficiency (still better than nothing I guess).

I always to afraid to use Mamkutes. I didn't want to use all their uses up, I'd always think I should save them for some important enemy. Though I never use the Laguz.

So all in all I guess I seem them both as liabilities.

Mamkutes have been getting the nerf hammer again and again since FE1 (the original, not the second remake where TIKI is a joke).

In FE1, their Dragon Stones were infinite use. They had absurd Physical Defense boosts too.

In FE3, Dragon Stones, while limited use except for the Earth/Dark Dragon Stones, actually stretched out further than 30 attacks.....if you could actually use them at good times. You had to use the Stones so that they would get the stat boosts (still insane Physical Defense, but you also get more Movement Power out of them, with Flying Dragons getting (get this) SEVEN, for a total of TWELVE) whenever you wanted them to. And by the way, while they are transformed, their Breath weapons (infinite use) have 1-2 Range. Finally.......actually, maybe that made them broken.

FE6, they make their comeback, but Fa becomes permanently useless after excess usage of her Dragon Stone unless you abuse a glitch. Of course, she gains ridiculous experience.

FE8.........no comment.

FE11........they lose uses if they simply get attacked. Wha? And they can't even gain the ridiculous experience you now want them to. The sad thing is, not one of them could range attack in the original, including Medeus, and only Medeus out of the dragons gets to range attack.

Edited by Juigi Kario

transformation bar is a really good thing, but i would like laguz more if laguz stones were more easily available.

waiting for the bar to fill up is frustrating sometimes

Edited by Troy of Troy