her comes another on...

BrightBow

Hello this is BrightBow-User but you could as well call me randomFireEmblemplayer Nr. 2095151.

This is actually the first forum i joined which is not in my native language and i have not much confidence in my english-skills.

Gets even worse because i have the habit to write long sentences. :(

However feel free to point out any grammatical errors in my posts if you like. I would actually prefer it that way since i would indeed like to improve my english.

Just because it is bad dosn't mean i like to stay it that way ;) . But plz don't be "too" mean about them.

Otherwise there is not much to see here. As a lot of non-japanese i first heard of Fire Emblem through SmashBrothers and until now got my hands on 6,7,8,9 and 10 however since i am not planning to get a DS i probably won't play Shadow Dragon.

Ty.

Perhabs my english might be good however I haven't really found a opportunity to put it to the test. Not to mention i payed special attention to my introduction post. I used the preview-button at last 3 times :lol:.

Edited by BrightBow-User

Hello, BrightBow-User. Welcome to the forum.

I hope this doesn't sound straightforward or awkward, but how would you like potential corrections to your English to made: would you simply prefer that errors be bolded or otherwise pointed out, or would you want to see corrections as well? As stated by other members your writing is perfectly understandable, but I can appreciate your desire to improve your English as best you can. It can be frustrating when people are too kind to correct minor mistakes, but it can be similarly annoying or disheartening to have every single error pointed out all the time. On a language learning forum I sometimes visit, the way in which mistakes are corrected, or sometimes ignored, by native speakers of a target language is a common discussion topic.

Just because it is bad dosn't mean i like to keep it that way ;) .

Well, there's nothing too much wrong with this at all because it is very understandable, but this would be our way to say that.

Plus, that's awesome! It's cool haveing someone else with a different native language =)

Welcome to the Forest and I hope you have a great time!

english isn't my native language either! don't feel too bad about it! you'll get better eventually, with practice! :P

welcome to the forest! I'm Troy of Troy, Chaos Incarnate! they say my walls are impenetrable!

english isn't my native language either! don't feel too bad about it! you'll get better eventually, with practice! :P

welcome to the forest! I'm Troy of Troy, Chaos Incarnate! they say my walls are impenetrable!

=o I didn't know!

Well, then you can have someone similar to Brightbrow =)

Bianchi (Troy of Troy) is a cool person! =) She takes you on adventures!

=o I didn't know!

Well, then you can have someone similar to Brightbrow =)

Bianchi (Troy of Troy) is a cool person! =) She takes you on adventures!

oh my!

lol! i love adventures!

:P

I am Flash Man. Don't tell Mega Man I'm here.

*looks at other posts* o_O

Do you copy and then paste in each intro you visit in one day? =D If you don't, it would be much easier to do that instead of typing it all out!

Ty.

Perhaps my english might be good however I haven't really found a opportunity to put it to the test. Not to mention I paid special attention to my introduction post. I used the preview-button at last 3 times :lol: .

There..just a biiit.