Your Choose Your Legends Progress Report

7 minutes ago, azurrys said:

Oohh yeah, forgot about Nailah (I replayed POR so many more times than RD lol). She's a definite maybe, though in that case a Laguz Royals banner might make more sense. Reyson may be the heron prince, but he's not exactly on the level of Tibarn/Nailah/Caineghis (sp?). Hmmm. Well, I'm fond of Tibarn too, so if he makes it in I'll be happy!

So far, banners have always been equal in terms of genders. So they could have various banners. I do hope they introduce Laguz to the game soon, though, just to prove that they will be in it. I fully believe they will be, since they put them on the poll.

It also makes me wonder how they'll do Elfin. I mean, the other dancers could just be given a sword or something, but he was meant to be very sickly in his game. I'm curious about that. I'd love the see him as a charrie and finally have a male dancer (as well as Reyson and Rafiel when they get added) :)

Edited by Cute Chao

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see....

Jaffar, Owain, Lucius, Nils, Chad, Grima, Saizo, Tiki, Erk, Masked Marth, Zephiel, Basilio.

Not looking to good. I really want Owain and Grima to be added. I would love a "Future Past" campaign in Heroes, giving access to all the Awakening kids and Grima. Masked Marth was hinted, so hopefully he(she) comes soon. Lucius I wish was better, I would have loved a Light Mage Lucius. 

Edited by Lord_Grima

Edward, Nephenee, Jill, Ophelia, Soleil, Gonzales, Gwendolyn, Felicia, Ike, Joshua, Barst, Nino, Lyn

Probably should have guessed that more of my votes than not weren't going to be in game, but a guy can hope.

Jaffar, Zephiel, Nino(x2 votes), Lyn(x2 votes), Hector, Hawkeye, Shannan, Guinivere, Igrene, The Black Knight.

Bonus Round people I planned to vote for until the midway result where shown. Soren, Jill, Finn, Oifey. (they were replaced by Lyn twice, Hector and a second Nino).

Edited by Locke087

I didn't vote, but here are the units I love and have, love and don't have, and want but don't exist...

Jaffar, Leo, Ninian, Spring Chrom, Ephraim, Lukas, Lyon, Cormag, Elincia, Kyle, Jill, Kris (why did we get Corrin and Robin who are annoying???)

My cavalry account wants all the horses that have come out and so far is just missing Leo and Titania - both of which are in the focus taunting me because I don't have any orbs left... :(

Edited by Lushen

I voted for a small amount of characters since I give multiple votes to same character haha.

Innes, Oboro, Takumi, Leo, Elincia, Ephraim, Ares

Right now, from the available ones, Ephraim is the only one missing. I got 3 and the other 3 aren't still in the game. For now, I'm doing good actually

Hector, Donnel, Mozu, Jill, Brady, Maribelle, Titiana, Volke, L'arachel, Flavia, Gregor

I won't bother highlighting them because its the Donnel show starring Donnel. Hector continues to escape me, Titiana has had about as much luck as Ike has and the rest just straight up aren't in the game.

Pulled Characters: Arthur x2, Ephraim x2
Voted Characters: Leo x2, Lyn x2
Not Yet Implemented: Duessel, Flora, Miciah x2, Nolan
I got Arthur, but it will take a while for him to be a proper administer of Justice as I don't know what to do with him yet. Ephraim is serving as a core unit for me, which I am quite grateful for!

I want Lady Lyndis far more than Leo. I mostly just voted for Leo to overthrow Donnel at the time. Leo is all right, but not one of my top-favs.

As for the NYI, I'm probably going to be waiting for a really, really long time, maybe aside from Micaiah...

22 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol, I have a +1 Lucina :D

I hate you, your friends, your family, your co-workers, your acquaintance, your associates, your significant others, & your next of kins! >:(

22 hours ago, eclipse said:

Hi, that's my Lucina!  She can sort-of tank dragons, and murder them back.  Well, except for Swordbreaker Nowi. :P:

I......also use her like that. I honestly don't think I'm doing it right which is why Robin is always next to her. Husbando=Waifu combo. Don't you judge me!

13 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I hate you, your friends, your family, your co-workers, your acquaintance, your associates, your significant others, & your next of kins! >:(

I didn't choose the Lucina life (literally), the Lucina life chose me

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I didn't choose the Lucina life (literally), the Lucina life chose me

You & your horrifying heavy spear custom made sprite wielder Setsuna can go find another place to rub in your absurdly prosperous luck elsewhere. I will be crying  in a corner & be cursing my luck so many damn Fir's!

6 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

I......also use her like that. I honestly don't think I'm doing it right which is why Robin is always next to her. Husbando=Waifu combo. Don't you judge me!

I, uh, also have a +1 Lucina...

5 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

I, uh, also have a +1 Lucina...

...... Then I too hate you, your friends, your family, your co-workers, your acquaintance, etc, etc.

12 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Wait, fuck, mine's -Spd.  It still hurts (since she's permanently stuck with her A skill).

On 5/11/2017 at 1:39 AM, Vaximillian said:

Did you know that your taste is impeccable?

If I wasn't so set on green-haired guys, I would've voted both brothers.  Azel amuses me (his localized name, not so much).

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

...... Then I too hate you, your friends, your family, your co-workers, your acquaintance, etc, etc.

But you have one. Why is the + 1 so bad?

35 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Wait, *beep*, mine's -Spd.  It still hurts (since she's permanently stuck with her A skill).

Mine's -Def/+Res which means they are both 22. Not the best, but the +1 and the special seal give her an impressive speed of 38.