Kozaki Quest Thread

Okay, your ideas worked, @Ice Dragon, thanks a bunch. You're awesome. :P

But I still have one quest left now and that's map 3 on hard without losing nobody and I have to have a blue ally. This is the map with all the fliers. My strategy for the normal one won't work because Frederick can't tank male Robin in the hard version as I said before.

So I don't know what to do here. Maybe this time I really do need Nino since he has low res? But then her def is so low that anybody else on that map will probably take her out.

And I still need someone who's blue. I know I'll use Klein because he can obviously take out the fliers. But he's at a disadvantage against male Robin.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, your ideas worked, @Ice Dragon, thanks a bunch. You're awesome. :P

No problem.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But I still have one quest left now and that's map 3 on hard without losing nobody and I have to have a blue ally. This is the map with all the fliers. My strategy for the normal one won't work because Frederick can't tank male Robin in the hard version as I said before.

So I don't know what to do here. Maybe this time I really do need Nino since he has low res? But then her def is so low that anybody else on that map will probably take her out.

And I still need someone who's blue. I know I'll use Klein because he can obviously take out the fliers. But he's at a disadvantage against male Robin.

I can't do in-depth calculations because I'm at work right now, but my gut feeling tells me you might be able to do this with Raven (to kill Robin) (he'll need the Speed +1 seal to not get double attacked, assuming he isn't -Spd), Klein (to kill flying things), Azura (to dance for Raven and Klein and be your blue unit), and someone else (Frederick for Reposition and tanking Hinoka, perhaps).

Raven should be able to tank a hit from Robin on enemy phase, then hit him back with Threaten Def. Robin is weaker than Nowi, so Raven might be able to survive 2 hits even, in case you can't get Azura over there.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No problem.

I can't do in-depth calculations because I'm at work right now, but my gut feeling tells me you might be able to do this with Raven (to kill Robin) (he'll need the Speed +1 seal to not get double attacked, assuming he isn't -Spd), Klein (to kill flying things), Azura (to dance for Raven and Klein and be your blue unit), and someone else (Frederick for Reposition and tanking Hinoka, perhaps).

Raven should be able to tank a hit from Robin on enemy phase, then hit him back with Threaten Def. Robin is weaker than Nowi, so Raven might be able to survive 2 hits even, in case you can't get Azura over there.

Freddy does tank Hinoka perfectly (she does no damage to him, I think lol).

But alright, once I get more stamina, I'll see if this works. I used it all up again after deciding to throw a stamina potion and I don't want to use another one atm.

I'm digging Raven though. I'll probably make him 5 star someday since he's +Atk and all. I don't remember his bane though, I think it's -Def. ...Actually, yeah, it is -Def, I believe I remember now.

Edited by Anacybele

Once I had the time, these were pretty easy. I didn't even have to change my regular team except for 1-Hard, where I needed Hector to survive Takumi. Some of the Hard ones took a couple of repeat attempts, though.

Still, an amusing distraction. Looking forward to the next ones!

Just used my normal arena team for all of them: Helps that I've grown fond of versatile and balanced my arena team is.

I see that Kozaki managed to get a couple units from the games he did work on, as well as some that he didn't.

5 minutes ago, Folt said:

Just used my normal arena team for all of them: Helps that I've grown fond of versatile and balanced my arena team is.

I see that Kozaki managed to get a couple units from the games he did work on, as well as some that he didn't.

Red spam? TWICE? Has he gotten better about meta-management since?

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Red spam? TWICE? Has he gotten better about meta-management since?

I dunno. It's pre-skill inheritance, that much I know. I'm also unsure if Kozaki uses all of his teams for Arena matches.