Tempest Torture

Arthur97

Just now, Rezanator said:

I get it know for the second question. For the first question how fast do we have to clear the tempest to get A on speed?

People have said the maximum turns for A on Speed is 28.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezanator said:

I get it know for the second question. For the first question how fast do we have to clear the tempest to get A on speed?

People say the upper limit is about 30 turns.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well better get counting. Is it the same for all levels? Otherwise 28-30 is about 4 turns per map on 7 Lunatic battles.

Edited by Rezanator

Waiting for a full set of 20 stamina to slowly recover before I call it a night; nearly at 9,000 points...was hoping to hit 10,000, but I was fussing with some teams/raising units, so I'd rather not dip into too many stamina pots at this point if I don't have to. I'm a little ahead of where I need to be, so I'm not too upset I didn't hit that mark. I'm thankful to be getting a consistent ~330 points per round. Not much, but at least I can go in knowing what I'll be getting...

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Thanks Azura that spawns on the second fucking map.

Oof. D:

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Haha, Lissa of all characters was the last one standing of my team. It took several turns, but she eventually took Draug down. How often have you all ended up playing ring around the column?

It's happened to me a couple of times... :'D It's pretty amusing.

I need those Sakura vids.

Three runs in after SI: perfect. Even Breath of Life 2 saves my Ryoma. Tharja for Veronica MVP. Though funnily, I haven't had Tharja down to Desperation 3 range until final Lunatic map. Oh the joys of Reinhardt reigning supreme.

With the last run, that's my goal for today. Ninian took the final kill (against Rebecca). It's a rare sight for Ninian to kill and save the day!

At this point, with my current team lineup (Bride Lyn, Olivia, Tharja, Reinhardt), there are a few units I'm truly scared to face off against in Tempest Trials:

Reinhardt (only if my Reinhardt doesn't have Moonbow ready or at cooldown count of 1 at the start)

Olwen (makes me wish I have a 4* Klein to give Death Blow 3 to Reinhardt)

Felicia (her stats make her a mage killer, especially with her Glacies special attack)

Niles (another mage killer, and his Killer Bow+ and Iceberg combo allows him to ORKO any of my units besides Olivia regardless of whoever initiated combat)

Edited by Roflolxp54

Somehow I was able to reach the end of the Lunatic 7 fights... And then Xander die in a stupid way and I was left with no way to kill Veronica... Darn, It was so close!!! Takumi was left alone agains her, and of course, he lost :/

Welp, I'm not going to reach that 30,000 ... I hope to at least win that 4* Mask!Lucina

3 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Somehow I was able to reach the end of the Lunatic 7 fights... And then Xander die in a stupid way and I was left with no way to kill Veronica... Darn, It was so close!!! Takumi was left alone agains her, and of course, he lost :/

Welp, I'm not going to reach that 30,000 ... I hope to at least win that 4* Mask!Lucina

D: Yeah, Takumi can't do anything against Veronica unless she's pretty low as-is. Who are the other two members on your team? Sorry if you've mentioned it earlier and it slipped past me... :'D

4* Mask!Lucina's only 6,000 points; you can get her! Since you're doing the highest lunatic level, you should be getting around 330 points or so for just making it to round 7. Not great, but not terrible.

I want to get all of the rewards, so I'm going to spend the next couple of days trying to maximize my score. I'm at like 16000 right now. Maybe if I try to get 8000 points a day I can do this within the time limit. Only got 2 stamina potions, though.

2 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

D: Yeah, Takumi can't do anything against Veronica unless she's pretty low as-is. Who are the other two members on your team? Sorry if you've mentioned it earlier and it slipped past me... :'D

4* Mask!Lucina's only 6,000 points; you can get her! Since you're doing the highest lunatic level, you should be getting around 330 points or so for just making it to round 7. Not great, but not terrible.

Yeah, I can pass the 5 Lunatic fights, and I was leaving Xander to damage Veronica and then finish her with either Takumi or Nino.

In my first team I have 5*Camus, 4*Ursula, 4*Frederick and 4*Olivia, if nothing weird happens, they can give me 3 or 4 wins.

Second consist of just a bunch of random characters since I don't know who to add here!!4*Robin (lv35 for bonus), 4*Corrin, 4*Cecilia, 5*Effie

Third team is Leo, Linde, Lyn and 5*Michalis, with some luck they can take me to the last fight

And final team: 5*Oboro, Takumi, 5*Xander and 5*Nino, the ones that were able to pass the last map in the 5 Lunatic fights

Right now I have half the points for 4* Mask!Lucina

Almost to 20k points. I may actually try to get to 22k before I head off to bed. I've got a while to do that, but I may still use a stamina potion. (It's really tempting to shoot to get the 5* Marth before the weekend is over...) 

I went into my last battle with only Ursula and Titania left and neither of them had full HP. ...My second team, and both had less than half HP. I can't remember everyone on the map, but I believe it was Jagen, Leo, Effie, M. Robin, and Veronica. Ursula baited Leo and took him out. Titania tanked a hit from Effie and Ursula finished her off. I can't remember if Titania just took out Jagen on her own, but some sort of miracle happened. At this point, I'm wondering if I'll be able to do it. Even with Moonbow and Desperation ready (plus Titania's Hone), Ursula can't take out Veronica. Titania has 6 HP left at this point. She doesn't 10 damage in total to Veronica. And it's enough. Ursula can take out Veronica. Robin takes out Ursula next turn. Titania does about half damage on Robin. She has 1 HP. Robin can't d o any damage because of her Emerald Axe and RES. Iceberg activates, and she takes out Robin.

By far the most exciting match I've had since I started playing this game. I still have goosebumps. I don't even care that I got a B in speed. lol 

Gotten 10 ish 705-point runs now (I assume that's the max since I had As), and I noticed that you don't lose a point if someone dies on the last map.  This thread is super long, and I dunno if anyone's mentioned that yet.  It's happened to me a few times.

I screw up majorly sometimes if I'm playing really fast and not carefully (like when I was sneaking in some Heroes time at work today, eheheh).  Not really focusing that much on getting the max points.  If it happens, it happens?  Just trying to get through these as fast as I can.  Sometimes I luck out with the enemy selection/skills... Sometimes not!

Overall, liking this event!  :^_^:

Team: Lucina, Celica, Azura, Reinhardt (All 5*, no merges)

I've had Daggerbreaker on Rein for a while now (Kagero used to piss me off in the arena, so Reinhardt ate her).  It's been quite handy for me on these maps!  I like to use him as bait sometimes.  

Just taught Celica Green Tomebreaker to help her defeat Veronica in one go.  Although, if I recall correctly, I think my Lucina needs to be beside her or Veronica survives with like 2 (?) health...  (Unless Celica's special skill is going to activate.)  Anyway, this team is working together quite nicely.  Reinhardt is hogging a lot of the kills, though!

Edit: Celica just killed Veronica in one go this time without any help or special skill activating.  Not sure why she didn't without Lucina's Spur Attack before.  Maybe another unit was buffing Veronica's Res or something?  Oh well. 

Edited by Infinite Dreams

Map 1: Turn 3
Map 2: Turn 3
Map 3: Turn 2
Map 4: Turn 3
Map 5: Turn 4
Map 6: Turn 4
Map 7: Turn 6

Want to say no Enemy Phase clears. Not a perfect run (Team A died on final) but that got me Speed A, if that helps anyone. I would try 28-30 turns if it didn't hurt me as well, haha.

7 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Gotten 10 ish 705-point runs now (I assume that's the max since I had As), and I noticed that you don't lose a point if someone dies on the last map.  This thread is super long, and I dunno if anyone's mentioned that yet.  It's happened to me a few times.

That's what I always do on final. Just let people die for the greater good.

Edited by Dual Dragons

1 minute ago, Dual Dragons said:

Want to say no Enemy Phase clears. Not a perfect run (Team A died on final) but that got me Speed A, if that helps anyone. I would try 28-30 turns if it didn't hurt me as well, haha.

I think someone else tested it, and 30 turns seems to be the cutoff for A in Speed.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I think someone else tested it, and 30 turns seems to be the cutoff for A in Speed.

I saw 28 or 30. Good to know people have already tested it before me.

Going to try a couple more runs before I switch to something else. All these battles tire me out, haha.

Well, that last attempt was pretty awful. First map: Reinhardt, Azura, Ryoma, and Niles. Why, RNG? I was running Ike, Hector, Takumi, and Sakura...Reinhardt magically appeared when Ike was supposedly safe (I had the danger area on, and he was fine...until he got slammed for no reason), and I managed to clear it with no further loss. Lost Hector the next map (thanks to ALL RED UNITS). Sakura the map after (barely survived that - a charged Vengeance took out Sophia, who would've KO'ed otherwise). Takumi the one after. The rest of my teams couldn't handle the combination of Linde, Peri, Alm, and Abel. At least I got to over 9,000 points... >:T

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Yeah, I can pass the 5 Lunatic fights, and I was leaving Xander to damage Veronica and then finish her with either Takumi or Nino.

In my first team I have 5*Camus, 4*Ursula, 4*Frederick and 4*Olivia, if nothing weird happens, they can give me 3 or 4 wins.

Second consist of just a bunch of random characters since I don't know who to add here!!4*Robin (lv35 for bonus), 4*Corrin, 4*Cecilia, 5*Effie

Third team is Leo, Linde, Lyn and 5*Michalis, with some luck they can take me to the last fight

And final team: 5*Oboro, Takumi, 5*Xander and 5*Nino, the ones that were able to pass the last map in the 5 Lunatic fights

Right now I have half the points for 4* Mask!Lucina

You have a lot of variety~ Are you happy with these teams (aside from the second, which you seem to be putting lots of different units together)? How's running both Camus and Ursula working? I always thought it'd be one or the other since they're both blue, but I've never really fiddled with horse emblem yet so I can't say...it seems like a good way to check the heavy red meta, but I've been noticing a LOT of blues and greens mixed into the maps too...

Oh, if you're already halfway there, you'll get her easy~! :D

10 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

At least I got to over 9,000 points... >:T

OVER NIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD

Ahem. Congrats!