FE Warriors E3 Trailer

Game looks alright, wasnt really expecting much tbh, but what they showed doesnt look bad. Will likely give the game a shot, though not a launch, might hold out for any possible DLC in the future.

Curious about the ambiio functionality for the game. If I can use my Alm or Celica ambiios to play as them that would seal the deal for me.

Edited by Elincia

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting to watch the Treehouse section, Audrey's husbando lines remind me drastically of IS's stance on Advance Wars, and I'm beginning to wonder if IS wouldn't be better served dropping the pretence that they're still making tactical games.

45 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Anyone notice that Corrin's little tittle was Nohr Princess or something to that effect. Could this point to a separate Hoshido male Corrin?

If I recall correctly, that is the name of Corrin's default class regardless of what path you choose. They always start out as a Nohrian Prince(ss)

11 minutes ago, Blade_of_Light said:

If I recall correctly, that is the name of Corrin's default class regardless of what path you choose. They always start out as a Nohrian Prince(ss)

Oh, well, never mind then.

37 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Oh, well, never mind then.

Buuuuuuuut, this could mean class premotion can be possible for the characters.

"The game is fully voiced, so you'll be able to hear your favorite characters speak in battle.

People only like the characters from Shadow Dragon, Awakening and Fates, right?"

4 minutes ago, Slumber said:

"The game is fully voiced, so you'll be able to hear your favorite characters speak in battle.

People only like the characters from Shadow Dragon, Awakening and Fates, right?"

That's how I feel every time someone says something like 'we all played Banjo-Kazooie as a kid'.

2 hours ago, Slumber said:

A large majority do, I'd say.

4 hours ago, Folt said:

A large majority do, I'd say.

The Heroes poll would say otherwise. Plenty of non-Archanea and non-3DS characters scored high in that poll. Ike, Ephraim, Hector, Roy, Eirika, Micaiah, Lyn, Lute, Mia, Nephenee...some aren't even lords. Though many are.

Also, neither of the two characters that won that poll are from Archanea or a 3DS game. I imagine a LOT of salt if Ike an Lyn are not included at some point.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The Heroes poll would say otherwise. Plenty of non-Archanea and non-3DS characters scored high in that poll. Ike, Ephraim, Hector, Roy, Eirika, Micaiah, Lyn, Lute, Mia, Nephenee...some aren't even lords. Though many are.

Also, neither of the two characters that won that poll are from Archanea or a 3DS game. I imagine a LOT of salt if Ike an Lyn are not included at some point.

I guarantee Ike and Roy made it in from Smash alone. Lyn and Hector are also quite likely based on popularity.

I can see a Tellius pack as DLC later to release characters like Micaiah, Nephenee, Mia, etc, or a Jugdral pack for characters like Seliph (that would mostly be for Japan though) that people really liked. Only saying this because at most we will have 30 characters in the base game, kind of hard to get all of them in and focus on Fates, Awakening, and Shadow Dragon.

3 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

I guarantee Ike and Roy made it in from Smash alone. Lyn and Hector are also quite likely based on popularity.

I can see a Tellius pack as DLC later to release characters like Micaiah, Nephenee, Mia, etc, or a Jugdral pack for characters like Seliph (that would mostly be for Japan though) that people really liked. Only saying this because at most we will have 30 characters in the base game, kind of hard to get all of them in and focus on Fates, Awakening, and Shadow Dragon.

Ike is popular among people that played his games too, not just Smash. I see a lot of praise for his character and design, not just his Smash appearance. The Famitsu poll even proves this, as the most common reason people gave for voting Ike there is that he stood out from the other lord characters. That refers to his appearance in his own games, not Smash.

I won't deny that Smash is partly what made him popular, but it's not the only thing. For Roy though, yeah, it's pretty much just Smash.

I'd rather a Tellius DLC pack include Elincia, not those three. But sadly, those three are the popular Tellius characters not named Ike... Plus both Elincia and Mia wield swords, and we all know Koei kind of whats to avoid a lot of those.

Edited by Anacybele

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It's important to remember that the only ones to make to the top 20 were Lord's. At the end of the day, the 3DS games are king.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

It's important to remember that the only ones to make to the top 20 were Lord's. At the end of the day, the 3DS games are king.

Nope. Mia and Nephenee both made the top twenty. As did Lute and Dorcas. None of these are lords. Dorcas was likely a meme vote, but still. And at the end of the day, Ike and Lyn are still loved more than any of your precious 3DS characters.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Ike is popular among people that played his games too, not just Smash. I see a lot of praise for his character and design, not just his Smash appearance. The Famitsu poll even proves this, as the most common reason people gave for voting Ike there is that he stood out from the other lord characters. That refers to his appearance in his own games, not Smash.

I won't deny that Smash is partly what made him popular, but it's not the only thing. For Roy though, yeah, it's pretty much just Smash.

I'd rather a Tellius DLC pack include Elincia, not those three. But sadly, those three are the popular Tellius characters not named Ike...

Sure, I was just saying from Smash alone they will make it in, not even including their popularity.

I wouldnt count Elincia out yet. Actually, I wouldnt count any Tellius character out. While those three are the most popular it is clear Team Ninja is going with characters they think will make it interesting. I wouldnt be surprised at Ashnard or the Black Knight, and I can see them throwing in just about any Tellius character for various move sets. I guarantee if they do a Tellius pack we get one of the Soldiers since they could make for a really good moveset, and are one of the few lance users that are on foot and not an Armor unit.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nope. Mia and Nephenee both made the top twenty. As did Lute and Dorcas. None of these are lords. Dorcas was likely a meme vote, but still. And at the end of the day, Ike and Lyn are still loved more than any of your precious 3DS characters.

And you think the majority of those votes can equal the amount of votes cast for characters in Awakening and Fates?

Especially in a poll where you could vote for more than one character?

1 minute ago, Tolvir said:

Sure, I was just saying from Smash alone they will make it in, not even including their popularity.

I wouldnt count Elincia out yet. Actually, I wouldnt count any Tellius character out. While those three are the most popular it is clear Team Ninja is going with characters they think will make it interesting. I wouldnt be surprised at Ashnard or the Black Knight, and I can see them throwing in just about any Tellius character for various move sets. I guarantee if they do a Tellius pack we get one of the Soldiers since they could make for a really good moveset, and are one of the few lance users that are on foot and not an Armor unit.

Yeah, that's true. And Nephenee will probably be that soldier. I don't dislike her as much as I dislike Micaiah and Mia, but I still like other soldier characters in the series more. Like Aran and Lukas.

If Echoes gets characters, how about Celica and Lukas, Koei? Plz? Celica's not a fav of mine (at the moment) or anything, but she'd be more interesting than Alm.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Top twenty overall? I'm not talking by gender. The highest non lord from pre 3DS was Dorcas, and he's a meme.

You also realize this pill poll is in no way completely accurate, right? More loved may be a bit of a stretch especially when you consider Ike probably got a lot of double votes for each version. Also, do you have to word everything in the most confrontational confrontational and insulting manner possible?

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Top twenty overall? I'm not talking by gender. The highest non lord from pre 3DS was Dorcas, and he's a meme.

You also realize this pill poll is in no way completely accurate, right? More loved may be a bit of a stretch especially when you consider Ike probably got a lot of double votes for each version. Also, do you have to word everything in the most confrontational confrontational and insulting manner possible?

It still shows that people have some love for some non-3DS characters. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

Sorry, I'm just tired of 3DS fanboys like you claiming and acting like older characters don't matter and aren't important and that everything pre-3DS should just be thrown away and forgotten about forever.

I never insulted anyone though.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It still shows that people have some love for some non-3DS characters. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

Sorry, I'm just tired of 3DS fanboys like you claiming and acting like older characters don't matter and aren't important and that everything pre-3DS should just be thrown away and forgotten about forever.

I never insulted anyone though.

See, right there, calling people fanboys like that. You yourself are a fangirl who refuses to accept that her favorite games just aren't as popular as you want. Yes, they are important and some are liked, but 3DS is still king and that's just how it is. Accept it.

16 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

See, right there, calling people fanboys like that. You yourself are a fangirl who refuses to accept that her favorite games just aren't as popular as you want. Yes, they are important and some are liked, but 3DS is still king and that's just how it is. Accept it.

Hey, I fully admit to being a fangirl. Nothing wrong with being a fanboy or fangirl. It's when they're blind to facts like you seem to be that annoys me. I'm not denying that there are more 3DS characters that are liked or that the 3DS games are more popular.

I'm simply telling you that it's incorrect to say that they're the ONLY things in the series that are loved anymore. And the thing is, the pre-3DS games really weren't given as much a chance to shine as the 3DS ones. The latter got all the marketing and pandering, so of course they'd generally be more liked in the end.

I don't have to accept or agree that the 3DS games are "king." To me, the Tellius games are "king" and that's how it always will be.

Edited by Anacybele

Kind of surprised that they only revealed the three characters. I'm sure they have unique enough play-styles (had work, and now my internet is too spotty to watch any videos...), but for their whole bluster of avoiding 'too many swords', it's humorous that they had three representatives for Fates using swords. Well fingers crossed that the next set from Fates are a little more diverse (I'd say Camilia, Hinoka, or Azura would be the most viable).

Huh, I just realized that all three shown were the perspective heir/ess of their kingdoms, and that Corrin being a woman is due to Fates favoring a female avatar as far as pairing off for children goes...