Just now, wizzard of soz said:

wait...but can i take the title of spicy boye because i like that

well since you asked sure thing spicy boye

but don't be too spicy you hear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKay, what the hell was going on ? Priscilla must have a bonus like in the lastest hours to win...

Well, I'm going Team Elise for my friend. I care even less for this gauntlet now... I was going for Lissa since she was my avatar's wife in Awakening, and since Sakura, who were my 2nd choice, lost to Elise in the first round...

3 minutes ago, lilacshadows said:

Thanks dude, your Camus saved my butt against two Kageros.

Yeah, I'm pretty proud of him. I should probably change his C skill to Goad Cavalry since I'm on Team Priscilla. Let me know if you need a different color later.

Edited by Hawk King

10 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

b-but...Elise got the rubber band and didn't steamroll us..unless i hallucinated everything and i wouldn't even be surprised if i did

we did steamroll you hard enough for you to get another rubberband 1 hour after

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

Yeah, I'm pretty proud of him. I should probably change his C skill to Goad Cavalry since I'm on Team Priscilla. Let me know if you need a different color later.

I've gotta finish building my Julia, and now I think that fury and gtomebreaker together wasn't a very good idea.

2 minutes ago, lilacshadows said:

I've gotta finish building my Julia, and now I think that fury and gtomebreaker together wasn't a very good idea.

Death blow works better for her if you have Green Tomebreaker

5 minutes ago, Integrity said:

well since you asked sure thing spicy boye

but don't be too spicy you hear

alright alright. just the right amount of spicy. enough to make your eyes water but not so much that it makes you cough out your lungs and start crying which happened to me earlier when i accidentally inhaled some spicy af broth, my throat still burns hours later

2 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

we did steamroll you hard enough for you to get another rubberband 1 hour after

well dang. i guess i [blissfully] missed that whole part...ah well..i got 2800 flags to spend and more coming in, hope that'll do something.

Well, it's a damn shame that Lissa lost. But, eh, she gave a good fight. Chrom would be proud. 

Anyways, I'm on Team Elise now, but I give my regards to those over in Priscilla's camp. May the best troubadour win! 

And for anyone in Team Elise, I've got a fully decked-out Xander ready for battle!

2 minutes ago, lilacshadows said:

I'm going to say, assuming you have the units for them, fury goes against any skill that requires them to have an amount of HP, like breakers and Quick Reposite. Desperation sounds good for Julia.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Death blow works better for her if you have Green Tomebreaker

I don't have any death blow fodder tho, still need to pull a Klein to feed to Reinhardt. I was considering killing Effie for Rein, but I don't think it's worth it.

2 minutes ago, InigoPadalin said:

I'm going to say, assuming you have the units for them, fury goes against any skill that requires them to have an amount of HP, like breakers and Quick Reposite. Desperation sounds good for Julia.

I don't think Julia really has the speed for desperation though.

3 minutes ago, InigoPadalin said:

My Julia doesn't double very often with 33 speed...

btw she's +spd, -hp.

IMG_0009.PNGStill gotta grind sp for the rest of her skills.

Edited by lilacshadows

27 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Well, Lissa lost.

Who do I join? Haven't logged into the gauntlet yet, so you have a chance to convince me now.

Elise.  Not just because I'm on her team, but because she seems to have the edge.

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

Wow man, you are pretty invested in an Elise victory huh? I'm pretty sure that even if Lachesis had gotten the bonus in the final hour she couldn't have gotten a high enough score to make up the difference.

I do what I can to rally the troops and keep up the morale. That, and it's fun to do so.

Team Lachesis was down by 1.1 billion at the final hour. In the two previous multipliers, they were able to gain 1.8 and 2.2 billion points, which would have easily beaten Team Elise, who only managed about 200 million per hour in each of the last two hours.

4 minutes ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

Well, it's a damn shame that Lissa lost. But, eh, she gave a good fight. Chrom would be proud. 

Anyways, I'm on Team Elise now, but I give my regards to those over in Priscilla's camp. May the best troubadour win! 

And for anyone in Team Elise, I've got a fully decked-out Xander ready for battle!

Does your Xander have Goad or Ward Cavalry? It's not needed, but Camus does naturally have Goad and I can run Threaten Atk or Goad. My ID is 4174018791

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I do what I can to rally the troops and keep up the morale. That, and it's fun to do so.

Team Lachesis was down by 1.1 billion at the final hour. In the two previous multipliers, they were able to gain 1.8 and 2.2 billion points, which would have easily beaten Team Elise, who only managed about 200 million per hour in each of the last two hours.

...Now I'm a little sad.

Ah well, can't be helped.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Huh, I didn't realize that it was actually so close then. I thought Lachesis's last multiplier was kind of a let down but I guess I was wrong.

6 minutes ago, lilacshadows said:

My Julia doesn't double very often with 33 speed...

btw she's +spd, -hp.

Fury is fine on her. She realistically only needs to take out 1 enemy green mage per arena fight. And if the are 2 green mages she has enough Res to still have 50% HP after killing the first one. Plus Fury is good for boosting her against everything else.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

Huh, I didn't realize that it was actually so close then. I thought Lachesis's last multiplier was kind of a let down but I guess I was wrong.

Fury is fine on her. She realistically only needs to take out 1 enemy green mage per arena fight. And if the are 2 green mages she has enough Res to still have 50% HP after killing the first one. Plus Fury is good for boosting her against everything else.

Would you rather use my Julia, Xander, or Reinhardt?

Score gain from the past hour:

Priscilla: 8,446,257,786 - 8,158,634,014 = 287,623,772

Elise: 8,622,982,261 - 8,102,938,439 = 520,043,822

Edited by Roflolxp54

7 minutes ago, lilacshadows said:

Would you rather use my Julia, Xander, or Reinhardt?

It honestly doesn't matter. I'm using a Lv1 Priscilla so anyone of them is a guaranteed win. Someone already has a Reinhardt for me so definitely not him.

6 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Elise: 8,622,982,261 - 8,102,938,439 = 560,043,822

Your math on Elise is off. Should be 520 million

Edited by Hawk King

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

It honestly doesn't matter. I'm using a Lv1 Priscilla so anyone of them is a guaranteed win. Someone already has a Reinhardt for me so definitely not him.

Ok, I guess I'll just keep Julia because she's been netting me a bunch of wins.

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Elise: 8,622,982,261 - 8,102,938,439 = 560,043,822

So Elise has twice the Priscilla’s playing fanbase. Makes sense, even though I still thought Elise’s following would have been larger.