Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yeah, time to bust out the wallet.

Was. Was considered bad.

Her NP Gain was among the worst in the game on release, but some time later they adjusted it due to the complaints. Now she’s actually a solid Arts AOE spammer with some support.

Hide contents

Cries in Astolfo

I keep wondering why the fuck did FGO give me Tamamo+Vlad in my first two weeks of playing. I've been basing my entire strategies around them.

if there's an arts AoE berserker on par with railkou though......

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to do a full summon with Quartz on the Fate/Zero banner. I managed to get Kerry (Assassin EMIYA) out of it, so I'm fairly happy with the summoning. Now I think I'll end up saving up my Quartz for the summer banners in August, specifically for Summer Artoria. Depending on how things go, I may end up spending a little on Scathach beforehand and may try for Illya after summer.

Right now I wish I had EXP to toss around. I have so many characters I want to level...

Serenes FGO - Friend Code IDs (NA)

Spoiler

If I missed anyone or need to make a correction, let me know! (Use the [@UserName] feature so I get a notification, or just quote one of my posts.)

[UPDATE LOG - May 1st, 2018]
-- N/A

Active Members
SecondWorld - 403,067,254 (David)
eclipse - 917,798,708 (eclipse)
MediocreLee - 015,794,040 (MediocreLee)
MrSmokestack - 062,476,598 (MrSmokestack)
Rothene - 750,157,837 (Rothene)
Ebony - 233,925,133 (Hannah)
Zeratul  - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Sire - 815 519 689 (Sire)
TheGeek - 722,418,335 (Geek)
N30 - 086,951,059 (Arcadia)
JSND Alter Dragon Boner - 283,900,798 (JSND)
Czarpy - 356,589,556 (Czarpy)
Phillius the Crestfallen - 961, 944, 081 (Time)
Jingle Jangle - 812,852,640 (Jingles)
Glaceon Mage -  171,099,109 (Glaceon Mage) Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.

Friends List Capped
Zak Something - 883,068,826 (Zak)
QKumber - 314,369,629 (QK)
Emeraldfox - 674,653,620  (Emeraldfox)
Lord-Zero - 285,321,342 (Lord-Zero)
Polydeuces - 302,111,199 (Poly)
Sekki - 082,416,051 (Sekki)

The tl;dr for this round:

Saber Gilles - He \arguably got the "best" skill, with Lu Bu as close second. Its still Saber Gilles, mind you but with this buff active at L10, Gilles permanently become a 11.000 - 15.000 ATK Saber depending on CE level so at least he hits fairly hard for R servant standard

COOL Caster - The way this skill works is for 5 turns, it rerolls 40% chance to stun on all enemies until it hits. Its basically a somewhat more reliable version of MHX stun if all you want is to hit a stun down the line. This is categorized as Mental Debuff, so

Uhh if anyone ever wonders why this kind of skill didn't roll multiple times, blame Phantom of the Opera for having broken NP, and later Caster Gil although it would be silly to begin with

Alexander - Quick Charisma, its honestly worse than it sounds, but it does make Alexander have 39% damage buff on his skillset, the strongest besides Caesar in R rarity.

Jing Ke - Quick Mana Burst with some Critical hit buff. I don't know why DW is obsessed with Quick Crits when Quick is terrible for critting but overall this makes Jing Ke a really good damage oriented Assassin. Problem is Shiki exists so the niche of ST Assassin is already taken, and Jing Ke is one of few on release Assassin who have 2.0/2.0 spread on her cards with 2 hits while Shiki actually have fantastic cards.

Also Jing Ke is a crit Quick Assassin. Because you know, Quick Critical lul

Mephisto - Innocent Monster Caster got a skill that essentially rub the salt in the wound for your enemy since normally you want your enemy to buff themselves instead of hitting. Solid skill, but hardly a game changer.

Medusa - Medusa's primary issue is due to being QQAAB released early in the game's life, her card set is gimped in the same way as Billy the Kid. Blood Fort Andromeda gave her 20% NP charge(and all the implications it have with starting NP CE), and for 3 turns Medusa's NP gain went from "Billy" into "Kuro". Basically it fixes Medusa's biggest flaw, but fixing your flaw doesn't do much when what you offer isn't a lot to begin with. Her Np side effect is pretty weak, she's a no Interlude servant, and her steroid isn't that good. Regardless, she farms Doors fairly well and can probably kill higher level hands.

Lu Bu - Lu Bu basically got his own "Mana Burst". 30% NP damage up that stacks multiplicatively with Buster and ATK buff is fantastic, and with how the Star Absorb works, it gave Lu Bu perfect synergy with Anniversary Blonde - the most useful offensive mystic code in the game. With all buff active at L10, Lu Bu does 97130  base NP damage not including super effective modifier, comparable to NP2 Beowulf followed by a good chuck of damage from potential Buster Crits

Sadly since its Lu Bu it got to have Demerit and 20% def debuff is significant..... despite the fact that on a 1:1 comparison, Lu Bu's skills are worse than Asterios, but thats Asterios being unfair

6 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Nope.

NA is getting Strengthening Part 2 tomorrow.  Still no servants I've actually used though.

48 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

The tl;dr for this round:

Saber Gilles - He \arguably got the "best" skill, with Lu Bu as close second. Its still Saber Gilles, mind you but with this buff active at L10, Gilles permanently become a 11.000 - 15.000 ATK Saber depending on CE level so at least he hits fairly hard for R servant standard

COOL Caster - The way this skill works is for 5 turns, it rerolls 40% chance to stun on all enemies until it hits. Its basically a somewhat more reliable version of MHX stun if all you want is to hit a stun down the line. This is categorized as Mental Debuff, so

Uhh if anyone ever wonders why this kind of skill didn't roll multiple times, blame Phantom of the Opera for having broken NP, and later Caster Gil although it would be silly to begin with

Alexander - Quick Charisma, its honestly worse than it sounds, but it does make Alexander have 39% damage buff on his skillset, the strongest besides Caesar in R rarity.

Jing Ke - Quick Mana Burst with some Critical hit buff. I don't know why DW is obsessed with Quick Crits when Quick is terrible for critting but overall this makes Jing Ke a really good damage oriented Assassin. Problem is Shiki exists so the niche of ST Assassin is already taken, and Jing Ke is one of few on release Assassin who have 2.0/2.0 spread on her cards with 2 hits while Shiki actually have fantastic cards.

Also Jing Ke is a crit Quick Assassin. Because you know, Quick Critical lul

Mephisto - Innocent Monster Caster got a skill that essentially rub the salt in the wound for your enemy since normally you want your enemy to buff themselves instead of hitting. Solid skill, but hardly a game changer.

Medusa - Medusa's primary issue is due to being QQAAB released early in the game's life, her card set is gimped in the same way as Billy the Kid. Blood Fort Andromeda gave her 20% NP charge(and all the implications it have with starting NP CE), and for 3 turns Medusa's NP gain went from "Billy" into "Kuro". Basically it fixes Medusa's biggest flaw, but fixing your flaw doesn't do much when what you offer isn't a lot to begin with. Her Np side effect is pretty weak, she's a no Interlude servant, and her steroid isn't that good. Regardless, she farms Doors fairly well and can probably kill higher level hands.

Lu Bu - Lu Bu basically got his own "Mana Burst". 30% NP damage up that stacks multiplicatively with Buster and ATK buff is fantastic, and with how the Star Absorb works, it gave Lu Bu perfect synergy with Anniversary Blonde - the most useful offensive mystic code in the game. With all buff active at L10, Lu Bu does 97130  base NP damage not including super effective modifier, comparable to NP2 Beowulf followed by a good chuck of damage from potential Buster Crits

Sadly since its Lu Bu it got to have Demerit and 20% def debuff is significant..... despite the fact that on a 1:1 comparison, Lu Bu's skills are worse than Asterios, but thats Asterios being unfair

and now lu bu and medusa become the major damage dealers for my journey to the west event shenanigans. 

Edited by Czarpy

I kinda wonder what NA is going to do during May and June since JP had mostly Bond Expansions during that time.

We will probably get Rashomon around Late May (with a Kintoki banner in ~2 weeks) which hopefully means that we get a week break between that and Journey to the West (JP had it back to back).

9 minutes ago, The Priest said:

I kinda wonder what NA is going to do during May and June since JP had mostly Bond Expansions during that time.

We will probably get Rashomon around Late May (with a Kintoki banner in ~2 weeks) which hopefully means that we get a week break between that and Journey to the West (JP had it back to back).

fucking forgot about the kintoki banner.

ah fucks sake.

that's tempting as hell, but then I remember the onigashima event has Raikou on rate-up and a free version of kintoki.

on the road to max levelling Rama for the string of events with demon enemies. the fp will fall into my lap.

Edited by Czarpy

31 minutes ago, The Priest said:

JP basically released tons of updates NA already have and Cu Alter during the next break iirc?

Yeah that would be weird for NA

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Today I decided to again use my tickets on the Zero banner to attempt to get Iskandar and what I got?

Spoiler

QFKgdGS.png

My first SSR servant in the game.

and 

Spoiler

QiQf0qE.png

for 5 tickets

Edited by Jingle Jangle

7 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Today I decided to again use my tickets on the Zero banner to attempt to get Iskandar and what I got?

Hide contents

QFKgdGS.png

Now 10/10/10 him so you can feel the feeling of what is also known as "Feather Hell"

but seriously though congrats.

42 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Reveal hidden contents

QFKgdGS.png

Congrats! At least someone got a Zhuge Liang out of this.

Spent my 6 Tickets (5 from Refresh, 1 from Log-In) and my remaining 6 SQ to pull for him but I failed.
... instead I got something else. I'm content with that considering I pulled enough SSR for the entire year.
"Glory lies beyond the horizon."

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

JP basically released tons of updates NA already have and Cu Alter during the next break iirc?

Yeah that would be weird for NA

Pretty much. I mean as long as they do some sensible breaks between the events I'm fine with that. However they should avoid droughts like the one before Da Vinci.
Honestly they should have moved the Hunting Quest to May instead of between the two events considering people would have enough time and apples to farm them properly.

Edited by The Priest

17 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Reveal hidden contents

QFKgdGS.png

and 

Reveal hidden contents

QiQf0qE.png

for 5 tickets

oh hey you got waver

now raise him asap so we can work him to death.

On 29.4.2018 at 10:04 PM, MrSmokestack said:

With those rolls, I’d say suffering through mat hell is punishment enough.

I feel like I need to highlight this a bit. You don't even know half of it.

Spoiler

Proof of Hero: 573
Evil Bone: 456
Void's Dust: 760

Seed of Yggdrasil: 196
Octuplet Crystals: 102
Serpent Jewel: 60
Phoenix Feather: 198
Eternal Gear: 85
Forbidden Page: 32
Homunculus Baby: 60
Meteor Horseshoe: 104

Claw of Chaos: 27
Heart of the Foreign God: 76
Dragon's Reverse Scale: 18

This is for every Servant in my current collection that I want to get 10/10/10. The gold mats and most of the Silver Mats are very much manageable but that freaking Bronze stuff ...

Meanwhile my Dragon Fangs, Ghost Lanterns and Reverse Scales just rot in my inventory. Not even one of my future Servants use them. In fact they just inflate the most used mats even more. Kill me.

Edited by The Priest

9 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Now 10/10/10 him so you can feel the feeling of what is also known as "Feather Hell"

but seriously though congrats.

10/10/10 Waver isn’t feather hell

wanting to 10/10/10 Waver, Iskandar, Emiya Archer, and Diarmuid is.

pls save me

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

pls save me

why use diarmud, just wait for the eventual Saber!Diarmud release.

man i'm stoked for mama raikou, shutens, and sanzang's banners.

save me, my wallet ain't gonna last.

7 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

why use diarmud, just wait for the eventual Saber!Diarmud release.

man i'm stoked for mama raikou, shutens, and sanzang's banners.

save me, my wallet ain't gonna last.

Diarmuid’s a cool guy and deserves love too!

;~;

also if Saber Diarmuid ends up coming fast after Apocrypha event, I fear Achilles will have to take priority and promptly drain me of quartz

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Diarmuid’s a cool guy and deserves love too!

;~;

also if Saber Diarmuid ends up coming fast after Apocrypha event, I fear Achilles will have to take priority and promptly drain me of quartz

well he's still better than Fionn in game.

camelot's gonna be fun.

Everything will get shitstomped by archers. Poor Gawain is gonna get stunlocked by the gorgon sisters. 

☠ ☠̴̡̧̧̛̛̠͖̠̻͖͖̦̭͎̹̗̙͙͕̞͙͔̖̼̘̼̞̯̮̦̞̥̳̘̱̮͈͍̰͇͕̮͎͎́̓̉̈́͆̎̋̔͋̉̎̓̐̽̌̊̅̐͂̀́̇̌̃̃̈̾̿̓̈́̂̊̑́̌̆̃̕̕͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅ ̸̡̻̬͎̈͆̈́͝W̵̧̧̡͚̗̗̯͔̭͓̜̟̼͚̘͈̱̼̯̺̹̙͇͈̞͓͊̈́̋͜͝ͅͅe̴̢̡̟̘̭͈̐̄̌̅̚͝ļ̴̧̠͓̝̦̠̟̙̠̤͎̎̾̀̓̎̉̅̈̄͂̄̐̎̀̒̓̽̐̃͐̈́̅̑͐͗̈̕͝l̴̢̧̰̟̙̣̹̯͇̝͍̜͈̭̫͓͖͔͓͍̟̟̰͍̗̘̥̺͉̘͂̊̀̆͐͆̒͑̀͂̀́͆͊̒̽͂͒͌̅̀̂͑͊̚͜ ̷̫̦̦͈̜̩̂̂̀̒̿̏͋̋̑̈́̏̒̓̀͌̎͌͒͌̽̓̈́͐́̒̔͋͌̌̄͑̌̿̎̽̚̚̕͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠Ǐ̵̧̧̞̗͈̹͙͈͎̉̄̆̒͊͑̑͐͑̃͒̆͌̾̾͐̊̈́̒͂͋̊̍͝͠͠'̴̠̣͇̣͕̘̱̻͇̗̖̺͖̩̥̬̥̜̥͎͓͕̘̭̳̱͖͓̖̗͐̾͊͆̇͌̾̀͐̊͌̑́͗̎͆͐̇̽͋̐̒́̆̇̋̎̄̒͑͑́̒͆̕͜͜͝͠ͅͅv̸̨̧͍̻̫̬͙̟̫̱͇̯̀͂͛͐͑ę̵̯̼̹͙̞̰̺̞͉͓͕͉̳͉̙̦̖̜̟̰̗̤͈͉̟̓̏̆̓̉̉̓̀͐͛̈͑̍͋̃͛͑͑̒͑̐͜͜͝͝͠ͅ ̶̢̲̗̝͖̗̺̭͛̾̎̾̅̒̀̆̊̊̄̎̈́͒̃͐̓͜͝ͅș̷̢̨̨̛͚͍̤̜̫͎̻̰̯̼͈͔͇̳̣̫̗͉̲̤̪̳͍̉̈́͛̓̍̍͊́͌̇̎̓̐̇̏́̑͋̏̾̐̓͛͑̀́̈̃͆̀̕̕̕̕͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅṭ̸̢̹̩͎̺̙͔͔̞̘̖̙̜̯̙̫͈̫̥͕̯̦͈̙̩̜͙̹̬͇̜̹͇̜̟̩̼̠̤̫̝̪̈́̌̾̈̂̃̈̌̈̆̒̽̿̓̏̀͘͜͠ą̸̢͓̝͇͓͕̤͙͓͇̹̥̗̼̾̀̉́̈́̀̔́͌̊̈́̉͒͋̈́̆̑̔̍͛͌̈̆̓̅̎̊̄̀͆́̊͗͒́̒̓͐͋́̚̚̕͝͠͝͝r̵̡̢̢̛̛͎̖̦̹͓̪̠̲͖͇̳͇͉̟̳̻̘͚̺̞̗̝͓̞̖̱̗̭̹̙̼̺̯̯̭̙͙̜̲̣̀̎͒̽͑̀̉̀̆̾̀̇̍̄́̈́̋̈́̽̍͝͠͝t̷̢̡̛͕͚͙͇͔̮̟̘͈̬̞̬̩̪͕͉͓̭͔̩̟̹̲̗̥̬̝̪̠̭̆̓͛̿͌̈͊̓̆̾͒̾̽̓̔̀̉̏̊̈̓̿̅͗́̊̅̆̋͌̔̈́̄̊̈́̅̊̽͒͆͑̓̕̚͠͝e̵̡̢̢̱̻̱͈̞͇̣̦̮͈̠̮͓̻̯̗͔͇͖͔͙̭͚̩̜̱̞̲͉̳̗̊͆̆̋̔͋ͅḑ̸͚̭̩̞͈͇̘̜̲͚͙̗̟̬͉̝̻͉̫͓̠̮̻̗̖̌͘ ̸̱̪̘̦̃s̵̢̡̡̩̣̣̭̥̳̪̜̝̠̻̩̭̦̙͈͍̼͉͈͈̳̻̟̣̩̝͈̗̰̺͚̰̖͗̄̂́̎̒̈̑̊͐̆͊͝͝ẽ̶̢̨̛̛͍͔̦̥͉̗͓̳̙͎͖͙̯̹̞̲̜͈̣̖̼̋̈́͒̀̏̒̓̇̑̄̈́͆̏̽̃̒̽̇͂͊́͌̈́̓̋́̉̎̐͘͘͘̚̚͘͘͝l̴̨̢̡̧̡̛͕͔̯̩͉̪̯̭̼͍̳̮͉̬̱̞͓̪͕̥̠̝̜͍̗͈͉̻͙͓̜̗̈́͗̎̿͋̿̎̇̎͊̀̚͜͜ͅl̴̮͓̺͈͎̖̙̬̘͖͍̪̜̩̘̮̗̙̠̜̹̫̥͎̠̀́̾͊͒̅̃͌̐̈́͜͝͝ͅi̵̡̡̧̧̨̛̛͉̙͇̱̞̹̗̠̤̙͔̭͎̟̹̟̥̭̟͍̬͓͕͓̲̪͒͒̿̔̈́̓̉̌̂̈́̉̿̓͐͒͊͊̌͒̓̾̆̊̅͑̅̿̉̇̊̔̿͊͂́͐̏͘̚͝͝͝͝͝n̵̨͇͎̞͖̙̺̦̜͕͕̱̰͖̮̳͓̖̰͙̺̮̟͚̥̯̩̖̯̦͕̝̞̱͙̘̳̟̬̲̣̔̈́̌̏̈́̍̌̐͐̈̆̎͒͌̆̋̿̃̎̃̋͒͌̕͠͠͠ͅͅͅg̵̡̛̹̣̘̗̤͍̼̲͔̥̥͙̜̻̟̮̦̫̖͈̻͚̱͙̲̏̈́͌̔̍͐̇̌͂͂͗̒̐̇̓̌̂̆̋̄̐̔̓̐̈́̓́̏̍̒̍̂́̆̃̚ͅ ̵͉̺̔̀̓̊̄͌̑́̉͋͌̐͒́͛̒̐̔͐͌̏̍̍̃̿̔͋͋̌̑̈́̈́͘̕͝ḿ̷̡̛̻̖̖̞͐͑̅̎̀͗̐̀̊̈́͋́̊̿̈́̐̽͆̎͊͌̇̉̈̒̈y̸̦͖̤͖̦̭̟͊̽̓̃͛̀͑͛́̽͛̈́̍̚̚͘͝ ̴̨̧̢̧̪̫̱̩͕̙͔̱͎̜̠͔͔̙̩̝̳̝̜̟̫̜̼̹͓̹̼̥̺̜̤͉̹̼̮̂͋̓̑͛͒̊͝͝ͅͅṣ̸͐̒͊͆̒̄͂̎̈́̀̊͒̂̑̔̈́̃̍̊̿̃̈̍̏̋̄͒̈́̈́̇̅̔͗̔͆͋͌̕̕͘͝͝͠ơ̵̧̨̛̩̼̫̘̜͔͖̱̣̤̞͈͎͓̺̪̞͔͓̳͇͔̮̳͎̠͕͍̜̟̟̬̻̺̺͇̳͚̮͈̟̙̭̾̂̾̉͒̓̿͋̂̏͗̍͂̌̄̓̌̿̍͆̽̓̓͌̍̐͛̌̕͘̚͜͠͠u̷͕̹͔̺̤̯͍̣̺͙̭̖̠͆̒̽̑́̉̏̃̈́̔̀̑̈́͊̃̑̎̃̀̽̓͛̏͑̊͋͋͑̿͗̒̈́͠͝͝͝ͅl̸̛̖̗̼̻͇̘̀̽̏̑̍͌̃̔͐̀̃̀͗̿͂̔̌̅̓̂̉̎́͛̿́͌̂̐̽͒́̒̒̂̓̇̓́̕̕̚͜͝͠ ̶̢̨̛̛̙̬̯̯͇͈̪̹̬̙͎̣̥̠̩̬̍͛̋̒̅̈́̊̅͒̔́̒̅͊̍̍̾̀̏̂̌͆̽͗̈́͂͂̄̀̌̋͛͌̄͋̔̚͝͠f̸̨̛͕̩̭̩̬̬̰͖͎̬̙͉̘̙̬͖͓̦̹̜͕̣̘̦͇͚̓̏̓̀͊̿̓͝ǫ̶͚̫̦̰̦͓̩̼̰͖̩̱̯̣̰̝̬̗̟͚̩̫͈̲̭͇̱̺͇̤͙̬̘̜̦̫̯́̉͐̉͋͆͑̽̈́͌̓́̄̎̾̂̈̔̂̎̎̓͛͊̏͛̎̈́̋̑͂̀͛̃̽̆̎̅͘͘͘͜͝͝͝ṟ̸̡̡̨̣͙̠͕̞͖͈̱̍̏̐͛̿̍̈́͒̈́͆̋͊͂̆̓͠ ̶̢͔̗̘͉̯͖͔̮͈̝̜̙͙͓̣͇̯̲̙͚͈̜͚͕̲̯͓̳͈͓̗̐̅͊̅̓̍̀̎͊͆̉̾͘̕͠͝ͅŜ̸̬̹͍̠͊̆̉͗̓͐͗̄͐͗́̕̕a̸̢̛̛̩̦̭͓̦̪͖̙̰̺̦͓̗̤̻̤̩͍̜̫̻̠̠̥̫̘͖͚͓̟̩̱͂̋͌͆̈́̏͊͛́͗̐̔͊͋͂́̑̄̑͋̓͌̀͘͘̚͝͝ì̵̡̡̠̟͚̗̦̰̺̫͍̈́̎̏͛̈́̔͗̀̈̀̈́̑́͊̈́̃̍̈́͆̔̍̑͊̎͂̀͛̚͜͜͝͠͝͝ņ̸͈͓̤͈͔̳̩̬̞̭͙̤̹̞͙̗̠̟̺͙͍̫̠̲̲͙͖̤̠̖͍͉̼͕̟̝̬̪̈́̀́̓̑̓̔͊̌̿̀̈̀̚̚̚̚͝ͅţ̶̟͖̬̰̥͍̘̗̳͇͕͈͇͚͕̻͕̻̲̞͙͍̗̳̻̭͍̖̦̩̯͚̹̖͚̫̰̦͓̗̼́́́̅̿̉́̆͆̈́̅̌́̎̿́͑̚͘͜ͅ ̴̨̨̨̛̛̛͈͍͕̻͍̟͙̞̳̭̱̻̜͕͙͍̤͚͈̟̬͉̲͂̾̌̔͐͌̎̃̓̎̒̿̔͂̍̀͐̊̊̏̒͐͗͐̄̿̈́́̾̓͆͑̌̅͆̕̕͘̚͘͝͝Q̴̼͉̝̼̲͇̣̌͐͒͂̍̍͐̄̓͒̀͘ų̷̧̡̛̰͚͔̺̥̼͕̟̙͒̔́͌́̆͂̂̅̋̆͑͗̇͆̒̈́͗̀͑̓̒̍̄̈́̃̀̀̏͛̓͐͛͛̚̚͘a̴̡̧̲̹͖̝̲͙̥̤͇̫͚͎̝̹̖͚͈̝͕͉̗̼̾̐̌̃͗̀̿̒̿̾͗̔̃̓̋́̈́͗͗͆̓͛́̂́̌͋̚̚͜͝͝r̵̫̳̘̩͎̻̯̫͔̮͖̼̩̮̱̮͕̭̤̥͗̌́̀͆͂̋̎̊̂̎͆̉̃́̏̿̈̚͘̚͠ţ̵̧̞̼͓̙͇̼̻̪̪̼̳͉̝̖̜̅͊́̃̍̈́͂̎̇̀̑̂̆͛͆͗̓̉͋̅̃́̉̉̄̉͗͂̒̈͗̀͛̎̎̆̕̚̕͘̚͘͜͜͠z̴̢̢̛̥̬̻̥̫͚͇̰͉͓͖̝̘̩͖͕̘̤̭͇̻̹̹͔͚̭͊͂́̈̉̓͑̈̂̔͆̿͗̽̎͊̈̃͆͗̓͋̓̒̌̽̂̉̑͛̉̊̄̌̑̔̈̃̕͘͜͠͝ ̸̼͍̗͔̘͚̗͓̬͕̜̲̺̭̓̂̀͜ψ̶̧̛̹͙͚̬̼͉͙̟̤̤̟͓̜̻̭̮͉̖͚̺͉̭̫͇̰̲̣̠̜͇͖͌͋͗̌̑̾̔̆̈́͐̓̌̅̒̎̀͒̆͒͋̇̈̀̀̈́̆̄̓̽́̃̋͆̇̆̾͂̒͛̚̚͠͝ͅͅ ψ

Edited by Czarpy

4 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

pls save me

HAHAHA

plumes are indeed a funny mat... Okita (60) + Scathach (60) + Brynhilda ( 81 !!! ) + Waver (70)... and not counting SRs like Liz and Martha

now this WAS feather hell, and it wasn`t fun boys

1 minute ago, QKumber said:

HAHAHA

plumes are indeed a funny mat... Okita (60) + Scathach (60) + Brynhilda ( 81 !!! ) + Waver (70)... and not counting SRs like Liz and Martha

now this WAS feather hell, and it wasn`t fun boys

I don't think bryn wants her 2nd skill levelled since it's almost useless.

beat darius. burned my command spells and it came down to Cu outlasting him tho.

Fucking should have brought along Mashu instead of d'Eon but OH WELL.

caster dailies huh. let's see if i can get tamamo to level 85-86 by the end of this daily. 

9 hours ago, Czarpy said:

beat darius. burned my command spells and it came down to Cu outlasting him tho.

caster dailies huh. let's see if i can get tamamo to level 85-86 by the end of this daily. 

Reducing Crit Chance is actually a pretty good effect

53 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Reducing Crit Chance is actually a pretty good effect

but i don't bring her for spriggan fighting.

10 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Hmm I can see the reasoning in you saying that but still.... if I went to all that trouble of raising her to 9\6\9 I figured why not the rest?

would bother me personally =p

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

but i don't bring her for spriggan fighting.

If you're being serious, all enemies have the ability to crit, not just Spriggans.  I think Crit chance is based on the star weight of the class, though I'm not positive on this (and haven't found anything conclusive).

18 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

If you're being serious, all enemies have the ability to crit, not just Spriggans.  I think Crit chance is based on the star weight of the class, though I'm not positive on this (and haven't found anything conclusive).

yeah i get it

I'll probably get around to getting that skill levelled sometime. When do we get actual difficult archer class bosses outside of dragons and fucking Tristan. (Who gets a class reversal)

Spoiler for Apocrypha:

Spoiler

If an event of a mobile game can give Sieg more personality than he ever had during the entirety of Apocrypha within just 2 chapters I think something went wrong with the source material.
Still a dork, mind you, but he is at least less cardboard now.