Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

51 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

No comment

The usual. Jeanne Alter, Caesar, Waver Support, and Leonidas. Buff Jeanne, stack the event CEs, and watch the fireworks.

If I get bored I’ll use Shiki / double Tamamo / Caesar instead.

I’d think of a Quick team but I’m at a bit of a loss at the moment.

>Caesar on Rashomon

plz

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

use my Nightingale for the hilarious buster buff.

JSND actually bothered leveling the third skill to 8 so no thanks.

33 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

>Caesar on Rashomon

plz

Fatboi best buffboi

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

JSND actually bothered leveling the third skill to 8 so no thanks.

Fatboi best buffboi

When does that one mystic code with the tactics/buster/golden rule buffs come?

For rashoumon remember that the event CEs buff dmg AND buff quick cards.

So I bet units like Scathach and Jack are gonna have a field day

and just check something that made me kinda happy... I am done with hearts / bone farming for the servants I truly want! At least until Ivan reaches NA so pretty damn long time!

Praise the Sun!

7 hours ago, Czarpy said:

we just need to know if you're a priest, if you like mapo tofu

... wait a minute.

---

The more I look at Extella Link's roster I'm convinced that Gilles should have been Nursery Rhyme. I don't understand why Gilles is here considering Lancelot was added as another Zero representative and she is pretty much the only big omission from the original Extra line-up (minus the cameos) after Drake and Robin were revealed.

2 hours ago, The Priest said:

... wait a minute.

---

The more I look at Extella Link's roster I'm convinced that Gilles should have been Nursery Rhyme. I don't understand why Gilles is here considering Lancelot was added as another Zero representative and she is pretty much the only big omission from the original Extra line-up (minus the cameos) after Drake and Robin were revealed.

dlc?

4 hours ago, QKumber said:

For rashoumon remember that the event CEs buff dmg AND buff quick cards.

So I bet units like Scathach and Jack are gonna have a field day

and just check something that made me kinda happy... I am done with hearts / bone farming for the servants I truly want! At least until Ivan reaches NA so pretty damn long time!

Praise the Sun!

ushi is gonna be having fun huh

I hope Rashoumon's soon!  MHX is waiting!

. . .alas, my non-assassins are a little shy on good quick cards.  Alexander's NP works, but he only has one quick card in his deck.

15 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I hope Rashoumon's soon!  MHX is waiting!

. . .alas, my non-assassins are a little shy on good quick cards.  Alexander's NP works, but he only has one quick card in his deck.

there's also caesar/billy/ushiwakamaru

8 minutes ago, N30 said:

@eclipse uh Shotaxander has a 2 Quick cards pls

or are u referring to Ishkandr?

That's odd, could've sworn he was BBQAA.  Even with two quick cards, uh, yay for a slight damage increase?

3 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

there's also caesar/billy/ushiwakamaru

Caesar - probably the most viable of the lot.
Billy - who dis? (I have him, but I don't know if he'll function very well at NP2)
Ushiwakamaru - Used her during Honnouji, wasn't horribly impressed.  I guess she's an option?

46 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That's odd, could've sworn he was BBQAA.  Even with two quick cards, uh, yay for a slight damage increase?

Billy - who dis? (I have him, but I don't know if he'll function very well at NP2)
Ushiwakamaru - Used her during Honnouji, wasn't horribly impressed.  I guess she's an option?

Fatman is indeed a solid dude :D

Billy with more np would be ideal, but honestly, he is a crit monster! He wants stars more then anything imo

Ushi is.... well, 2/3 of her max potential... she still missing her last skill so not fair =p

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Ushi has rider star weight and a really strong STNP that scales stupidly good.

but yeah she's probably gonna get fucked somehow. I heard rashoumon sucked ass.

oh hey 4 days away from 20 sq login streak bonus. yay. combined with the SQuest+bond quartz, I'll have about 90 SQ soon enough.

I'm gonna fuck up rolling for shuten, aren't I.

Guess I'll just try to see if I get lucky enough to pull Sanzang or Li Shu Wen.

@eclipse Billy’s a pretty good 3* Archer. He runs a QQAAB Deck, and has a ST Quick NP (read: naturally high NP damage due to being a ST NP and a Quick one at that.) 

Skill 1 raises his crit damage by 60% to 120% at a CD of 5 turns at max level.

Skill 2 is NP Charge that charges his gauge by 30% to 50% at a CD of 6 turns at max level

Skill 3 is Evade for 1 turn with crit damage boost for 3 turns (Eye of Mind (False)). Said crit damage goes from 16% to 32%.

As you should notice here (and as QK said above me), despite his low attack stat (6.5k after modifiers), he is a crit machine. At 1/1/1 alone he reaches 76% crit damage boost. To put it in comparison, Anne and Bonnie’s and EMIYA’s crit Skills only reach 50% crit damage boost. 

At x/10/x, you can give him a 50% starting NP boost CE like say a LB Holy Night Dinner (the Shop CE from the Xmas 2016 event) and he can basically help instagib any target that he doesn’t have class disadvantage on.

Billy’s NP damage may not be a nuke like Robin Hood’s, but unlike him he can turn 1 NP and has a burst turn with his cards (which can potentially result in him NPing 1-3 turns after his first NP if he crits using his arts cards)

Downside is that outside his good burst turns (NP and crits) his regular Card damage is ass due to the aformentioned low attack stat. This can be made up for via Grailing - which is why he’s a popular grail target.

Edited by N30

1 minute ago, N30 said:

@eclipse Billy’s a pretty good 3* Archer. He runs a QQAAB Deck, and has a ST Quick NP (read: naturally high NP damage due to being a ST NP and a Quick one at that.) 

Skill 2 is NP Charge that charges his gauge by 30% to 50% at a CD of 6 turns at max level

Skill 3 is Evade for 1 turn with crit damage boost for 3 turns (Eye of Mind (False)). Said crit damage goes from 16% to 32%.

As you should notice here (and as QK said above me), despite his low attack stat (6.5k after modifiers), he is a crit machine. At 1/1/1 alone he reaches 76% crit damage boost. To put it in comparison, Anne and Bonnie’s and EMIYA’s crit Skills only reach 50% crit damage boost. 

At x/10/x, you can give him a 50% starting NP boost CE like say a LB Holy Night Dinner (the Shop CE from the Xmas 2016 event) and he can basically help instagib any target that he doesn’t have class disadvantage on.

MLB Halloween Princess on a 10/10/10 Billy sounds like a stupidly fun bosskiller.

3 minutes ago, N30 said:

I already like him thanks to natural evasion and a gauge bump (the latter of which is almost always a guaranteed 10 from me).  But IIRC his first skill is only one turn?

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I already like him thanks to natural evasion and a gauge bump (the latter of which is almost always a guaranteed 10 from me).  But IIRC his first skill is only one turn?

yah

but then you'd only ever use it for bosskilling type shenanigans.

Billy/Hans(or waver)/Caster Liz make for a fun crit team that doesn't have assassins generating stars then eating some and also allows me to not require 2030.

i don't remember the numbers, but the innocent monster skills getting stacked together can net a ton of stars per turn, add on the stars dropped from Liz's third skill to pump it up and everything turns fun.

i should probably get innocent monster maxed out sometime, but I haven't had the time to farm for that kinda shit recently so it'll probably happen around the xmas rerun. 

If you're really worried about Billy's 1st skill only being one turn, and don't want to use a crit damage boosting CE due to wanting something like K-Scope or halloween princess, then there's stuff like Hans's first skill/Wavers First skill which boosts crit damage. 

@N30 I can't check, but I swear you're describing the Honnouji event shop CE.

gonna check

turns out it's a CE that isn't released in NA till this year's xmas event. welp

I gotta ask, is it better to stack different types of damage buffs like say

Tactis buff+charisma buff+ mana burst 

than triple charisma?

Edited by Czarpy

His first skill is only 1 turn yes. This is why I called his critting turns burst turns after all (when I added more shit in the edit.)

Bottom of the line, he’s good. It also helps that his survivability is decent enough that he can usually do 2 burst turns and like 2-3 NPs before he goes down (assuming he does an NP as soon as he comes in)

@Czarpy it’s  pretty fun yes. But, I put down Holy Night Dinner instead because it’s a better CE (trades in 15% of that NP damage for a much more useful 15% crit damage - which does way more in the long run as you’re still mostly doing card damage more often rather than NP; not to mention the abudant amount of crit focused servants at that.)

EDIT: Billy’s also pretty useful for Trash Mobs. I’d say he does more than Robin Hood even to all those fuck you Knights in Camelot as he can pop an NP and deal major damage to them (not nearly as crippling as Euryale’s, but still rather nice.) Along with stupid shit like Chimeras, and the various Saber bosses in Camelot.

@Czarpy also pls u big dummy I said the CE was from Xmas 2016

Edited by N30

1 hour ago, N30 said:

Billy’s NP damage may not be a nuke like Robin Hood’s, but unlike him he can turn 1 NP and has a burst turn with his cards (which can potentially result in him NPing 1-3 turns after his first NP if he crits using his arts cards)

Downside is that outside his good burst turns (NP and crits) his regular Card damage is ass due to the aformentioned low attack stat. This can be made up for via Grailing - which is why he’s a popular grail target.

I would say Billy's real downside is his cards Its so unoptimized

Although granted his 2nd go a LONG way to fixing that

9 hours ago, N30 said:

His first skill is only 1 turn yes. This is why I called his critting turns burst turns after all (when I added more shit in the edit.)

Bottom of the line, he’s good. It also helps that his survivability is decent enough that he can usually do 2 burst turns and like 2-3 NPs before he goes down (assuming he does an NP as soon as he comes in)

@Czarpy it’s  pretty fun yes. But, I put down Holy Night Dinner instead because it’s a better CE (trades in 15% of that NP damage for a much more useful 15% crit damage - which does way more in the long run as you’re still mostly doing card damage more often rather than NP; not to mention the abudant amount of crit focused servants at that.)

EDIT: Billy’s also pretty useful for Trash Mobs. I’d say he does more than Robin Hood even to all those fuck you Knights in Camelot as he can pop an NP and deal major damage to them (not nearly as crippling as Euryale’s, but still rather nice.) Along with stupid shit like Chimeras, and the various Saber bosses in Camelot.

@Czarpy also pls u big dummy I said the CE was from Xmas 2016

Spoiler

I was right in the middle of rushing a deadline for stuff and didn't read the entire thing. Whoopsies.

I just run "Teacher and I" with Billy when dealing with most fights.

Just wish that billy's quick card had more hits.

That was a good read.

The Apocrypha Event’s writing was pretty cool ngl. Does it make up for the entirety of Apocrypha? It doesn’t - nothing can. But, it stands on its own rather well.

Spoiler

Vlad came in at the last section to save the day by killing Darnic. With a new variation of Kazikli Bey at that.

Punishment King

Also, Vlad’s and Darnic’s exchange was cool. They are indeed parallels of each other 

I do think that the story itself wasn’t that great, but the character interaction in this was top notch.

Edited by N30

When are we getting summer versions of the best witch

Spoiler

31959748_1992937250717312_5541865704405336064_n.jpg.ade81bde03949a0618ea29a593201310.jpg

I'm legit tempted to grail her. Probably will if I don't get a better buff remover.

Did anyone else forget the last Master Mission from last week? No?
*eats spicy Mapo Tofu*
I now have 6 Fragments. I would have to skip 2 SQ to get it back to 0.

last minute feather and babies farming.

I'm also aiming to leave the event with 200 million qp. It's not like I'm maxing skills out all the time, so it should suffice until onigashima/journey to the west.

is Lartoria any good?

Edited by Czarpy

3 hours ago, Czarpy said:

is Lartoria any good?

she has a decent AoE NP, and crazy strong stereoids for her buster crits!

if you need a lancer to land some pretty damn high dmg on a single turn, she is your girl!