[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I thought Hector was supposed to be great?

Yea, I meant people like to compare all the axe users that are released to Hector which makes them look worse than they are.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Yes, but I'm not weak to the Falchion for some reason.

Because you don’t breathe magic. Or do you?

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Very good but slightly overrated.

Edited by Vaximillian

Is that time of the month isn't it?

Robin is a visual disaster. The nets should have been deleted, the octopus is distracting, and the belts are just out of place. Robin's face looks like Alm's from 1992, this art begs for the adult model from Awakening. It's like they stacked her up with junk to distract that she is wearing a bikini, but the whole point of this banner is to show people in bikini.

Tiki looks alright, but why are artists insisting on drawing her with big eyes? She had small eyes in Awakening, they made her look like the regal adult she was supposed to be.

Dammit Heroes, when will you draw bows correctly?

Frederick is impossible to screw up. 10/10.

Edited by L9999

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Hector isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a unit with such an ability and skill with an axe? Hector puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a unit with his skill and ability for the game again. Lucina breaks records. Ike breaks records. Hector breaks the rules. You can keep your swordies. I prefer the axe.

On topic, I'd like to get these units for the hilarious designs (esp Gaius and Fred), but I'll probably just skip over it hoping something better (GREATer) comes next (when's mahvel CYL)

Edited by Reloaded

4 hours ago, Reloaded said:

Hector isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a unit with such an ability and skill with an axe? Hector puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a unit with his skill and ability for the game again. Lucina breaks records. Ike breaks records. Hector breaks the rules. You can keep your swordies. I prefer the axe.

Mostly because Hector gained very little from Skill Inheritance, and many of the other axe users got access to skills that close the gap completely or surpass him.

Hector requires no investment to be good, but with investment, many other characters can do better.

6 hours ago, Lushen said:

My experience with axe users is they're always decent, but never great. 

lol Yup!

Which is why we need an actually viable ax user besides Hector

Anna and Legion are good too but there's WAY more viable lances and swords than there are axes

Edited by Arcanite

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Mostly because Hector gained very little from Skill Inheritance, and many of the other axe users got access to skills that close the gap completely or surpass him.

Hector requires no investment to be good, but with investment, many other characters can do better.

What I said before is a copypasta meme, don't take it seriously. I should've put it in strikethrough or something, my b.

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

lol Yup!

Anna and Legion are good too but there's WAY more viable lances and swords than there are axes

Cherche, Minerva, Frederick, Titania, and Sheena say hi.

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Heh, okay! XD And don't worry, I know you didn't mean that. lol It's no big deal.

...And what happened to this thread. o.O

No i do mean! Honestly.

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

lol Yup!

Bunny Chrom is the best non Hector axe unit I actually have.  I tend to get way too many Bartes for my taste.

Edited by Anime27Arts

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Anything with wings, armor, or a horse is good :P

shouldve specified infantry, even though I was comparing to Hector, an armored unit

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Bunny Chrom is the best non Hector axe unit I actually have.  I tend to get way too many Bartes for my taste.

For some reason I always forget about him XD

It seems like every once in a while the seasonal banners will give us another ax user worth a rats behind

5 hours ago, Reloaded said:

On topic, I'd like to get these units for the hilarious designs (esp Gaius and Fred), but I'll probably just skip over it hoping something better (GREATer) comes next (when's mahvel CYL)

Hector is a footnote on the back of my Xander's Horse or in Cecilias Gronnblade+ book. Nothing more. Hector doesnt break the game at all, but a Tomeblode Cavalry-Emblem breaks the game. Makeing you ignore almost all Triangle advantage stuff. Thats breaking the game. all you need to do to defeat Hector is to sniff at him with a TomeBlade user.

7 hours ago, Lushen said:

Yea, I meant people like to compare all the axe users that are released to Hector which makes them look worse than they are.

Ah, okay. :P

56 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yay, someone else that thinks Freddy is good! I won't say he's top tier or anything, but he's still pretty good with SI. And he's still decent enough without it. Luna, Wings of Mercy, and Fortify Def are all good skills. With Axebreaker, he can easily one-round Hectors with dat hammer. Though slap a Brave Axe, Bonfire, Armored Blow, and other stuff like that on him, and he'll become quite a killer of a bunch more stuff too.

Frederick is my number 1 murder machine.

edit: back on topic of the swimsuit banner, I have to say I expected Gaius for Halloween. Wonder if they're going to do like, a spooky Nohrian group for that.

Edited by Johann

I'm guessing like with the Yatonokami Kamui, Mizugi Tiki won't be getting buffed by Fortify Dragon or get Falchion weapon effective damage.

Edit: Ignore me.

The subject was already talked about a few pages back.

Edited by shadowofchaos

34 minutes ago, Johann said:

edit: back on topic of the swimsuit banner, I have to say I expected Gaius for Halloween. Wonder if they're going to do like, a spooky Nohrian group for that.

I didn't think about that but....yea what the hell IS?  He's like the most obvious pick for Halloween and he's too small a character to feature in both.  Maybe in a few years...

13 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I didn't think about that but....yea what the hell IS?  He's like the most obvious pick for Halloween and he's too small a character to feature in both.  Maybe in a few years...

I would suspect, then, that an Autumn banner would focus more on "the harvest", rather than a Halloween thing, which would mirror the Spring banner thematically.

Oh yeah, Gaius would've made perfect sense for Halloween because of the candy thing, huh? But I'm not sure candy is a Japanese thing for Halloween. The Halloween DLC and all seemed to focus more on the costumes and festivities and stuff, rather than candy. Not everybody celebrates Halloween the same way from what I've noticed, as Germany did it differently from us and had no trick-or-treating tradition there. I know because I lived there. They didn't seem fond of Jack-o-Lanterns either since someone in our neighborhood kept destroying ours... >_>

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, Gaius would've made perfect sense for Halloween because of the candy thing, huh? But I'm not sure candy is a Japanese thing for Halloween. The Halloween DLC and all seemed to focus more on the costumes and festivities and stuff, rather than candy.

According to an article I read, Japan does celebrate Halloween. But they don't have a Western trick or treat system. They mainly dress up in costumes. So I think you're right when you say candy isn't a Japanese thing for Halloween.

Source: https://blog.gaijinpot.com/halloween-in-japan/

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

According to an article I read, Japan does celebrate Halloween. But they don't have a Western trick or treat system. They mainly dress up in costumes. So I think you're right when you say candy isn't a Japanese thing for Halloween.

Source: https://blog.gaijinpot.com/halloween-in-japan/

Yeah, I figured as much due to my experience in Germany and that DLC from Fates.

Well, if they're doing things based on how it goes in Japan, then I look forward to someone wielding a bucket of KFC in the Winter banner.

9 minutes ago, Johann said:

Well, if they're doing things based on how it goes in Japan, then I look forward to someone wielding a bucket of KFC in the Winter banner.

lolwut now? XD