[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

But characters didn't actually fight in the swimsuits. They just tried it on and then went back to normal for combat.

Nope, Sorcerers stayed in swimsuits like swordmasters stayed in the yukatas (may have spelled that wrong) in the Hot Spring Scramble.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they can't help it if Veronica decides to attack in the middle of their beach party. lol Thankfully Freddy's there to keep everyone from falling over trash, driftwood, and shells! Hee hee.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Not sure if it's been posted here before but Swimsuit Tiki's battle damage art has been officially edited

Hide contents

DDgtKe0XYAEde-G.jpg

DDgtZu7XsAAggNn.jpg

Original version on the top, edited version on the bottom

Don't know if this applies to all regions or just NA/EU versions.

Maybe that's the 1 MB update we got the other day. 

Why do I get the feeling that Gaius and Frederick's lines were swapped in that trailer?

And it lasts the entire month? I don't know whether to feel disappointed or happy. Congrats to anyone who is happy for this though.

Edited by Falcom

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Perhaps it's still possible for new character banners to come out while this summer thing is going on? Just maybe. In any case, at least there'll be more banners from the July vortex and whatnot.

And at least one more character and two GHB new characters.

Still, SS banner...please?

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Perhaps it's still possible for new character banners to come out while this summer thing is going on? Just maybe. In any case, at least there'll be more banners from the July vortex and whatnot.

Perhaps all limited seasonal banners will be month-long affairs now instead of a normal 2 weeks, and the regular second banner still comes in the middle of the month. A man can wish, anyway.

53 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, something's suddenly wrong with sig images showing up here. I can't see some of mine or any of Rezzy's now. :/

It's not SF. It's Photobucket which disabled 3rd Party hosting of images. I suggest using a different host like Imgur, since Photobucket has sucked for years now.

Edited by Jave

50 minutes ago, Jave said:

It's not SF. It's Photobucket which disabled 3rd Party hosting of images. I suggest using a different host like Imgur, since Photobucket has sucked for years now.

But they were working just not long ago...

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But they were working just not long ago...

They just changed it not long ago. Another site I was on talked about it and some other changes.

I wouldn't touch them at all at this point. 

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I was hoping for Micaiah for my birthday, but I guess it will just be more beach.

Considering my own birthday is in late July, I definitely ahree that a banner with Micaiah in later half of July would have been nice, but I'm happy with the Valor skills and the double SP weekends.

I still don't care to pull from this banner, but the paralogue is hilarious. I like to imagine a bunch of overworked artists/writers in cramped room saying, "...are we really doing this? Have our careers come to this? We have to entertain the masses with this much skin?" And one brave writer was like, "I'm going to tell the world the truth of our pain through Anna." 

XD At least someone in IS is brave enough to admit that this is money-making in its finest form. (Even though everyone already knows that's what it is.)

I mini-whaled and got the very delectable Gaius :D

...And Katarina. Where were you last banner ¬¬ Why ruin my streak? Darn you Katarina! You better have good boons!

Gonna slowly save up orbs for the rest of the time and hopefully get Frederick.

Incidentally, this is the best festival paralogue yet. Anna was just amazing in it xD I can just imagine the characters trying to fight her and her just dodging and snapping pics xD And the Awakening Anna... ahhhh perfect lmao

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I still don't care to pull from this banner, but the paralogue is hilarious. I like to imagine a bunch of overworked artists/writers in cramped room saying, "...are we really doing this? Have our careers come to this? We have to entertain the masses with this much skin?" And one brave writer was like, "I'm going to tell the world the truth of our pain through Anna." 

XD At least someone in IS is brave enough to admit that this is money-making in its finest form. (Even though everyone already knows that's what it is.)

I liked that part too, though the paralogues sucked bug time as whole. I mean what the hell IS? Askr trio gonna enjoy their summer and make unforgettable memories and we don't get even glimpse?

They should give us swimsuit Anna and Sharena (alright Alphonse too) at least in cut scenes!

Edit: Not to mention how unfair is attacking barely coveted natives with makeshift weapons with full armor and legendary weapons.

Edited by Tenzen12

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

I liked that part too, though the paralogues sucked bug time as whole. I mean what the hell IS? Askr trio gonna enjoy their summer and make unforgettable memories and we don't get even glimpse?

They should give us swimsuit Anna and Sharena (alright Alphonse too) at least in cut scenes!

At least it's not raining outside your window.

Paralogues weren't too bad for quest clearance.

Used Xander, Anna, Reinhardt, and Olivia for the Lunatic P8-1 quest. Swapped Reinhardt out for Camus for the Lunatic P8-2 and P8-3 quests.

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

At least it's not raining outside your window.

Well I currently working in freezer and I will not see sun for another nine hours. Well actually based on weather prediction it might rain by that time I will go home.

Try top that.

Edited by Tenzen12

29 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Edit: Not to mention how unfair is attacking barely coveted natives with makeshift weapons with full armor and legendary weapons.

I'm guessing the reason they don't is because people would likely then want them as characters?

That's what I figured, anyway. They must be so hot on the beach in all that armour, though xD I felt so sorry for my Hector when I sent him into the fray.

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

+32 °C and clear.

Yes, but you're in the Northern Hemisphere. Kinda hard to be excited about summer in the middle of winter.

Also kinda hard to be excited about beachgoing when you hate the beach, but my point stands.