[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

Eh, I'm slightly disappointed. :V But then, I hate muscular men, and I'm not interested in Frobin or Atiki. Good news: I can save orbs now.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Faye said:

Eh, I'm slightly disappointed. :V But then, I hate muscular men, and I'm not interested in Frobin or Atiki. Good news: I can save orbs now.

Just consider that Robin and Tiki have SP increasing skills, which makes them a priority for me. Even if they have horrible stat spread, I'll make it a priority of pulling them because gaining 24 SP per map instead of 12 when I'm grinding an Axe or Lance user is too good to pass up. Good thing I held off from pulling on the current banner till I saw the next batch of units.

37 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

You forgot Strange Fake and Ataraxia. So yeah he is everywhere.

Anyway this banner seems pretty rollable, but I am quite hesitant isn't CYL banner supposed come out in nearby months?

Ah, I figured he'd be in those too. Yup.

CYL should be coming up.... but not for another month at least. Remember, there are only two banners in a month, so you've got a whole month after this before it should show up.

If it was only month I would say it's good reason to hold on, if it were too one session would be alright if it's three I guess spending all orbs would be alright.

I guess I will go with one session this time. Hope I will not regret it as I did when I had to spend even food budget to get bride Lyn...

3 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Would I be correct in reading this as a suggestion that C!Ninian might've been a choice?

Well Ninian is an Ice Dragon- somebody's gotta make sure it's a white Christmas! In Japan Christmas seems to have a romance aspect- so Tharja and M!Robin would be the lovers. This leaves the question of who'd be the fourth and what role they'd play if any in this little Christmas setup. 

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well Ninian is an Ice Dragon- somebody's gotta make sure it's a white Christmas! In Japan Christmas seems to have a romance aspect- so Tharja and M!Robin would be the lovers. This leaves the question of who'd be the fourth and what role they'd play if any in this little Christmas setup. 

I highly doubt they'll be lovers.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well a one-sided love at least, shakes things up and makes it a little funny.

Well, that's a given, but to actually give Robin of all people a confirmed ship...would cause chaos.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Dragon type? Freddy used Dragon Shell! It's super effective! Tiki fainted!

hahahahahah

FUNNY JOKE

BECUZ IT WON'T HAPPEN

*steam rises from my head, and it's salt flavored, too! Get your fries ready!*

55 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Hm, I think what we really need is Fred to be a tanky dagger user.  I don't think we have any extremely tanky daggers, but he could be the first being a knight and all.  I've always wanted to put Jaffar's dagger and Takumi's close counter on a defensive dagger unit and watch as everyone gets debuffed by his tankyness.  I do have a spare Jaffar too, but I don't know if I'd want to get rid of him when I can +1 Jaffar and he's so rare.

Jaffar's dagger is an ultimate weapon. It can't be inherited.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Her name's Rufuko (ルフ子). Get it right.

ファン名前の呼び方を使うのは僕らしくない。

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

Hm, I think what we really need is Fred to be a tanky dagger user.  I don't think we have any extremely tanky daggers, but he could be the first being a knight and all.  I've always wanted to put Jaffar's dagger and Takumi's close counter on a defensive dagger unit and watch as everyone gets debuffed by his tankyness.  I do have a spare Jaffar too, but I don't know if I'd want to get rid of him when I can +1 Jaffar and he's so rare.

Umm, Matthew? Matthew dumped all of his attack and some resistance into HP, speed, and defense. 41 HP, 34 Spd, 30 Def, and 18 Res is pretty good when you consider he just needs to attack someone to get +3 to def/res with Rogue Dagger or +5 to def/res with Rogue Dagger+. He sucks offensively, but he can be an annoying wall. It takes 71 physical or 59 magical total damage to kill him. You'd need at least 39 speed or Daggerbreaker to double him and this is before Rogue Dagger kicks in which if it's Rogue Dagger+, it would take 76 physical or 64 magical to kill him. -blade tomes would destroy him like any other unit and -raven tome and T-Adept would destroy him like all the other colorless units with average to low resistance, but if you didn't have a mage with at least a -blade or -raven tome, he becomes a nightmare, especially as an enemy unit in something like the Tempest Trials where his stats get boosted further.

Next best physical tank would be Saizo, but his lower HP kind of ruins it. 36 HP, 34 Spd, 33 Def, and 16 Res. So, 69 physical or 52 magical.

Also, if you're looking at someone who is bulky, but has not so great defense and resistance, it would be Gaius through sheer HP and speed. 42 HP, 36 Spd, 22 Def, and 19 Res means you'd need 41 speed to double and to do 64 physical or 61 magical to kill. Also, Jakob and Jaffar, but they're a bit slower.

The issue with Frederick becoming a physical tank as a thief is that he has the chance of also becoming the slowest thief with the lowest resistance if they use Great Knight Frederick's stat spread. Also, no weapon triangle advantage to decrease the damage he takes. If he has his 25 speed which I hope he doesn't, he'd get doubled by many units which would kill his physical bulk and make it even easier to kill him through magical units. Best case scenario is he could end up like Virion who has average speed -- Jakob's speed in the world of thieves -- to avoid getting doubled by most units and high HP or perhaps high defense to be a physical wall while having crappy resistance. The cost of course is he would probably end up with average attack.

Edited by Kaden

48 minutes ago, Kaden said:

The issue with Frederick becoming a physical tank as a thief is that he has the chance of also becoming the slowest thief with the lowest resistance if they use Great Knight Frederick's stat spread. Also, no weapon triangle advantage to decrease the damage he takes. If he has his 25 speed which I hope he doesn't, he'd get doubled by many units which would kill his physical bulk and make it even easier to kill him through magical units. Best case scenario is he could end up like Virion who has average speed -- Jakob's speed in the world of thieves -- to avoid getting doubled by most units and high HP or perhaps high defense to be a physical wall while having crappy resistance. The cost of course is he would probably end up with average attack.

Hm, Fredrick would be amazing if he had a dagger with a new -5atk/spd weapon on top of his seal atk/spd.  No one would hurt him after he attacks.  Ah, I'm just hoping something makes bow and dagger users different.  It just seems like theres an ultimate character that outclasses all the others in every way.

Edited by Lushen

Just now, Rezzy said:

So, will Tikini be weak to Falchion and Naga?

I doubt it. That's tied to weapons from a gameplay standpoint. I'm pretty sure she loses that weakness if she reclasses in Awakening too.

16 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Hm, Fredrick would be amazing if he had a dagger with a new -5atk/spd weapon on top of his seal atk/spd.  No one would hurt him after he attacks.  Ah, I'm just hoping something makes bow and dagger users different.  It just seems like theres an ultimate character that outclasses all the others in every way.

Debuffs, like buffs, don't stack. Highest overwrites. So a dagger that debuffs the target with -5 atk/spd would get overwritten by any -7 seal effects.

15 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I doubt it. That's tied to weapons from a gameplay standpoint. I'm pretty sure she loses that weakness if she reclasses in Awakening too.

Nope

Tiki and all the manakete are categorized as dragons and thus weak to wyrmslayer even if they're reclassed to something like a mage.

Though I don't think it will be the case in this game since the Falchion and Naga are effective against R/B/G breath, not dragons and Tikini is an axe infantry, not a breath unit.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Nope

Tiki and all the manakete are categorized as dragons and thus weak to wyrmslayer even if they're reclassed to something like a mage.

Though I don't think it will be the case in this game since the Falchion and Naga are effective against R/B/G breath, not dragons and Tikini is an axe infantry, not a breath unit.

Huh, I guess I didn't reclass her much if any. Could have sworn my brother said Corrin was no longer weak to dragon slaying weapons once reclassed and I assumed that was the case in Awakening.

But in the simplified Heroes, I don't think it will carry over. It's bad enough she's already an axe user, but to be weak to Falchions would completely destroy her.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Huh, I guess I didn't reclass her much if any. Could have sworn my brother said Corrin was no longer weak to dragon slaying weapons once reclassed and I assumed that was the case in Awakening.

But in the simplified Heroes, I don't think it will carry over. It's bad enough she's already an axe user, but to be weak to Falchions would completely destroy her.

IIRC Corrin is weak to wyrmslayers no matter their class and so are their kids. Same with the Taguel/Wolfskin/Kitsune and beast weakness. 

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

IIRC Corrin is weak to wyrmslayers no matter their class and so are their kids. Same with the Taguel/Wolfskin/Kitsune and beast weakness. 

Admittedly, that makes more sense. I just thought they didn't bother to program character specific attributes and just made them class specific. Well, good on them.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

It's bad enough she's already an axe user, but to be weak to Falchions would completely destroy her.

You're typically not making any of your regular axe users go up against a Falchion (except maybe Minerva), so it's a non-issue for Tiki regardless.

58 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Lol, if you reclass Corrin to a Great Knight, he'll be weak to dragon slayers, horse slayers, and armor slayer weapons. It results in a pretty hectic game.

I hope Tikini doesn't retain the dragon property. While it's true you won't want her up against Falchion regardless, I think both Tikis can be relied on to tank Naga since they were red and weren't naturally doubled by Julia. This new, green version may get one shotted.

20 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I hope Tikini doesn't retain the dragon property. While it's true you won't want her up against Falchion regardless, I think both Tikis can be relied on to tank Naga since they were red and weren't naturally doubled by Julia. This new, green version may get one shotted.

The effective damage property of Falchion and Naga is specific to red breath, blue breath, and green breath. Summer Tiki is none of those.