Rate the video game song above

Nobody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hell begins- do I go full offense with Hammer? Or do I take the easy way out and Stone-wall through things? DS audio quality is a problem, and the track is repetitive, but to be fair a gloriously masterpiece would be wasted on this given how many fights you'll be hearing it- particularly if you lose several times trying to best the True Arena. 7/10.

Once We Part Ways from Xenoblade Chronicles

Creepy and foreboding, but I feel it also has a sound of hopefulness. It sort of fits Majora's Mask's main idea of death and acceptance. Mayhaps the music is supposed to represent how once this temple is cleared, the three-day nightmare of Terminia will soon end. 9/10.

To keep with the Zelda theme of previous posts, Realm Overworld - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Truthfully, I prefer the boarding themes for Medoh and Ruta, though I barely remember whatever played during the stealth mission to Rudania.  This is still good though.  7/10.

Speaking of, Against Divine Beast Vah Medoh from you probably know from the previous themes even if you haven't played.

Edited by Glaceon Sage

The 8-bit at the beginning is kinda odd, but the rest is rather awesome. It sounds like what it is, about how the end of the world is nigh but you are the last hope. The clock ticking at certain points adds to this point. In theme with the other worlds in this game, it also doomed the Wii U to failure. 8/10

Battle! N - Pokemon Black/White