Rate the video game song above

Nobody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parts of this reminds me of Pure Fury ~ Whereabouts of the Heart from LoLK... how strange.   Despite this, the parts that don't remind me of Junko's theme are significantly worse than it for me.  As a result, it seems essentially doomed to wade in the shadow of said song.  5/10.

Great Battle in the Vast Sky from Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King.

3 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Eh, it's not my cup of tea. Feels a little too...disorganized, i guess? 5/10

Amusementive Crime - Street Fighter EX

Ehh, not what I'm really into 5/10

Chapter 15, mysterious invaders from Kid Icarus Uprising;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uf5gTeeyDIU

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Well, it fits the sheer wth-ness of the alien arc I guess... Particularly since the alien problem comes straight out of absolutely nowhere.  That said, this isn't Destroyed Skyworld tier or even close to it.  6.5/10.  

Hyrule Castle from Breath of the Wild.

Great theme for a great dungeon. It remixes numerous themes, from Ganon's theme to Zelda's Lullaby to the main theme of Zelda and puts them together in a singular track of pure epic. It truly shows that Link is off on his final quest to defeat Ganon once and for all and save the entirety of Hyrule. Possibly my favorite track from the game. 10/10.

Sylvalum (night) - Xenoblade Chronicles X

Strangely quiet and peaceful for the first area of Mechonis (sure you were on Mechonis on Sword Valley and stuff but this is the first time you're on the actual body of Mechonis rather than a detached part). As aforementioned, it is oddly tranquil, however, it also has a feeling of machinery and gadgets, if that makes sense. I like it. 8/10.

Satorl Marsh (night) - Xenoblade Chronicles

11 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Great theme for a great dungeon.

BotW Hyrule Castle was a good dungeon?  I found it exploitable as all get out, the fact you can climb in it made it far and away the easiest final dungeon in the series for me.  

Ehhhhhh..... Not my cup of tea.  4/10.

Journey to the Star-Filled Skies from Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies.