Rate the video game song above

Nobody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, memories. Memories of being crushed by the Thwomps, of running into them, of turning around with friends and failing to climb the stairs, and of failing to jump across the lava pits. It is also slightly creepy, but it is also fairly... bland. So despite the nostalgia I must give it a 6.8/10.

Route 15/16/17 - Pokemon X and Y

34 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

This sounds like an anime opening, which I guess is to be expected.  I quite like it.  7/10

Last Remote, the Extra Stage from Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism.

8/10, sounds like a boss battle theme instead of an extra stage theme. 

Mechanical Rhythm from Xenoblade Chronicles. 

Not really my thing, 4/10.  There were a few parts I like, but most of it isn't really to my tastes.

Lullaby of Deserted Hell, the Stage 5 theme from Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism.

Edit: also Link, don't embed.  Embedding slows down the page.

Edited by Glaceon Sage

Hmm. Maybe if I played the game it accompanied it would work better but hearing it vanilla, it changes a bit too much and doesn't seem to have cohesive idea of what kind of sound it wants to have. Individually each part sounds good but together it's just a mess for me. 5/10

Dream's End - Last Window: The Secret of Cape West

Wanted to put in something I can be reasonably confident hasn't been suggested without going through seven pages worth of songs.

Edited by Jotari

A different type of track. I can hear the "lower quality" of the track due to the older system it was played on (though I don't know which system), but it does nothing to harm the music. Rather, it makes the music even better. 8/10

Battle! Aether Foundation Employee - Pokemon Sun and Moon