Revival of Mafia Mafia- Day 3

Bluedoom

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh actually wtf

But yeah if I wanted to fake that interaction with Paper I would not have taken 30 minutes to respond to his sub-out post trying to figure out what went on in the Eimm discord.

even though i scumread you worse prims I thought everyone else would think that you were scum (due to the way you set up the gaius wagon and the whole cam/gaius thing) and that mafia wouldn't try to make you go for the kill since they'd have a fear of implicating you if you were to get tracked/watched or something. I thought they'd choose someone more under the radar like boron to take the kill and since boron was my 2nd scumread i chose her.

that's fair i guess but it's still odd that you'd choose to use roleblock on N1 with all three scum alive. that's like the worst time to use roleblock as town JoAT. i guess i don't really know your other abilities though.

1 minute ago, Prims said:

that's fair i guess but it's still odd that you'd choose to use roleblock on N1 with all three scum alive. that's like the worst time to use roleblock as town JoAT. i guess i don't really know your other abilities though.

i'm pretty dumb tbh, I hate playing power roles in general because idk how to apply them well and wasn't sure if I should just idle or use one of my abilities, 

actually hold on i'm so dumb, a scum roleblocker could actually be REALLY likely since i had a safeguard

##unvote

sb is at l-1 right? don't want to someone accidentally hammer, let me rethink this

It could be an attempt by the mod to be misleading, or to stop a scum info role (such as a rolecop), but yeah it's most likely there's a roleblocker. This does make me wonder why they didn't just block Elie last night, though. If there's a roleblocker it probably has some sort of limitation.

when did Shin try to kill Izhuark on D1? I agree Cam is probably not scum though.

Paper did vote Izhuark on D1 but the push was never particularly strong so it seems like a bus to me. Especially since Izhuark was on Paper early but then just slowly dropped it and didn't look back. D2 he preferred Elie as a lurker lynch despite previously suspecting Paper.

oh wait derp, he'd only said he didn;t think that izuhark was good d1 but he never voted for him, there is still d2 though. Why would shin hardcore bus his buddy d2? Wasn't paper up for a possible lynch at that time or am i misremembering things, god i hate no isos

11 minutes ago, commie scum said:

I safeguarded elie

But then my action would fail because I targeted him last night.  I'll go bug Marth about this.

Keep in mind Shin was on Cam D2 until he got called out. His switch to Izhuark might have been distance, actually. There wasn't much interest in lynching Izhuark at that point anyway.

2 hours ago, Refa said:

Sorry for thinking you were scum going into today, Boron. =(

Anyways, my action failed on SB and Elieson on Night 1.  Doesn't take a genius to understand what that means, right?

##Vote: SB

That was interesting. Where's the crumb, son?

17 minutes ago, commie scum said:

I safeguarded elie

You're a bro

The whole game was after Izhuark during D1,. I don't think it means anything in particular that Paperslot was on Izhu when most people were ranting about him anyway

i think we should just run up @General Ciraxis, see if he has anything important to tell town role-wise before dying, and then lynch him. The slot fits too well in the scumteam interaction-wise and if he's town then at least he doesn't have to read everything now.

Just now, Prims said:

i think we should just run up @General Ciraxis, see if he has anything important to tell town role-wise before dying, and then lynch him. The slot fits too well in the scumteam interaction-wise and if he's town then at least he doesn't have to read everything now.

who do you think is scum if ciraxis is town?