Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Gaius' lead is only decreasing by about 2.5 million each hour within the last few hours and still has about a 42 million point lead. Frederick is not catching him at this rate unless you guys incinerate every last flag you have.

That's not what I'm looking at.

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The gap between him and Gaius is getting smaller yes! It went down about ten mil in the last couple hours. At that rate, he SHOULD pass Gaius, but it would depend on how many flags Team Freddy has left and if they're going to use them.

Heh

15 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Frederick's gap isn't really getting smaller anymore. I'm sorry, but he's definitely lost at this rate. Doesn't deserve it, but still.

If he wins, you're getting a big fat "TOLD YA SO"

;p

Edited by Oboro!

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's not what I'm looking at.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxAC7aTAl7ZmrM4dQX-5jMY1cihagCtieLquruI1bPs/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

And this would be where I'm getting these figures from. The fact is, Gaius only lost about another 2.5 million within the last update and still has about a 40.5 million lead with only 9 hours to go.

Just now, Oboro! said:

Heh

If he wins, you're getting a big fat "TOLD YA SO"

;p

And I'll deserve that reaction too.

Freddy would have to pull ahead at the last hour, but he just might be able to do it.

16 hours ago, X-Naut said:

I swear the ally system fixates on one particular friend for like a day or round at a time. I recall constantly getting one friend's Catria once, another's Xander in the clerics gauntlet, and today I keep getting Sanaki.

Yesterday, it was all someone's Asura. 

Granted, this is fine, because Asura is a beast. But I wish it varied a bit more. Or even let us have a choice, even if that choice sticks for the duration of the round.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxAC7aTAl7ZmrM4dQX-5jMY1cihagCtieLquruI1bPs/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

And this would be where I'm getting these figures from. The fact is, Gaius only lost about another 2.5 million within the last update and still has about a 40.5 million lead with only 9 hours to go.

This is surprisingly nerve wrecking XD; That decreasing lead is giving a futile sense of hope. We may be able to pull one out of the bag yet. IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER!!! We're after you Candyman! 

2 minutes ago, ruruo said:

This is surprisingly nerve wrecking XD; That decreasing lead is giving a futile sense of hope. We may be able to pull one out of the bag yet. IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER!!! We're after you Candyman! 

TIME TO TIP THE FRIGGING SCALES 

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF THE ABS

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS FREDERICK

PICK A BEACH AND PLAY

Came across an enemy Fir with no weapons or skills... I heard about people who do this just to troll, from a few gauntlets ago, and it's really just sad. If she was level 1 to give their friends easier fights I'd get it, but she was level 40+...

1 minute ago, Frenzify said:

Came across an enemy Fir with no weapons or skills... I heard about people who do this just to troll, from a few gauntlets ago, and it's really just sad. If she was level 1 to give their friends easier fights I'd get it, but she was level 40+...

I fought an enemy Azura with WoM but no weapon 

2 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

I'm pretty sure your friends units don't matter in what opponents you get. If I send out a lvl 1 unit, I get a lvl 1 random ally and lvl 1 opponents, while I have a lvl 40 unit from my friends...

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Oboro! is too annoying again with all the caps. It’s almost they’re back to their Arcanite persona.

Are the bwig bwig lettews too much for your wittle brain vaxy-poo? ;P

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

I'm pretty sure your friends units don't matter in what opponents you get. If I send out a lvl 1 unit, I get a lvl 1 random ally and lvl 1 opponents, while I have a lvl 40 unit from my friends...

I see. Now that I think about it that makes more sense than possibly getting screwed over by going up against level 40 units if you're underdeveloped, but your allies have good units.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I fought an enemy Azura with WoM but no weapon 

I've heard people intentionally run that on Arena Defense so that the AI doesn't waste their dancer's action attacking.

15 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Oh snap, I saw that same Fir. She's +3 and on Team Robin, right?

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Oboro! is too annoying again with all the caps. It’s almost they’re back to their Arcanite persona.

That or they're actually Dialga (or Palkia) from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers, with his broken caps lock and everything.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah. Well, I get to walk way with the highest ranking I've ever had in the gauntlet. Yay for feathers! Which I'll need lots of to upgrade Stahl and Camus to 5 star.

EDIT: Hey, we're now about 40 mil behind! Starting to pick up a bit more! :o Maybe there's a chance!

I'll be wishing you guys luck! Even if it means we will fight next round.

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Yeah, trying really hard to ignore the mountains of corpses of my fallen comrades. I guess Elise's army hadn't recovered from last month's battle yet, but we'll be back another time.

At least it's positive for our overall ranking

Not when I've been busy during most of them...

2 hours ago, Oboro! said:

We'll be together at last :')

Watch me click the wrong one and end up on team Corrin..

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'll be wishing you guys luck! Even if it means we will fight next round.

Thanks! Leo would wipe the floor with Frederick though. :( I bet he's popular because he looks like Marth, only blonde. I mean, Lucina is basically gender-swapped Marth and look how much people love her, so...

Last I checked, Xander was beating Leo though, so who knows.

Getting close to just 30 mil behind now though (more exact would be about 36 mil). This will be tiiiiight.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks! Leo would wipe the floor with Frederick though. :( I bet he's popular because he looks like Marth, only blonde. I mean, Lucina is basically gender-swapped Marth and look how much people love her, so...

Last I checked, Xander was beating Leo though, so who knows.

Getting close to just 30 mil behind now though (more exact would be about 36 mil). This will be tiiiiight.

As a fan of Leo I can assure you that's not why I like him at all even though I like Marth as well.  Leo and Marth have very different personalities.

Leo is currently beating Xander, 1.553b to 1.529b.

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

As a fan of Leo I can assure you that's not why I like him at all even though I like Marth as well.  Leo and Marth have very different personalities.

Leo is currently beating Xander, 1.553b to 1.529b.

Um, okay? I didn't say every single Leo fan liked him because of a resemblance to Marth.