Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Will Corrn keep her lead in the last few hours? I'm too scared to sleep so an answer will be appreciated :P I checked the spreadsheet and it seems even with all her bonuses Elise stays behind.

Also, I've been holding onto my flags to use in potential bonus periods. Good idea or nay?

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Even if Elise gets the multiplier one last time, I don't think it'll matter at all just because of how hopelessly outnumbered her team is compared to yours. I'm confident that you have nothing to be worried about.

If something like everyone on Team Elise is holding onto 400 flags for the final hour, it might be possible for her to surpass Corrin. It's actually in Team Corrin's favor right now to stop playing the game because Team Elise is projected to be dangerously close to getting a final hour multiplier.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If something like everyone on Team Elise is holding onto 400 flags for the final hour, it might be possible for her to surpass Corrin. It's actually in Team Corrin's favor right now to stop playing the game because Team Elise is projected to be dangerously close to getting a final hour multiplier.

Thanks for the warning! Guess I'm going to sleep then :P Night all!

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm still not convinced even that would be enough for Elise to win though. The size discrepancy between the two teams just seems too massive for even the max strength multiplier to tip the match in Elise's favor. The fact that she had the multiplier for four straight hours after the only hour Corrin had it tells you all you need to know about how her team's size compares to Corrin's. Though to be better safe than sorry, I agree that it would be wise for Team Corrin to just coast the rest of the way and leave nothing to chance.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm still not convinced even that would be enough for Elise to win though. The size discrepancy between the two teams just seems too massive for even the max strength multiplier to tip the match in Elise's favor. The fact that she had the multiplier for four straight hours after the only hour Corrin had it tells you all you need to know about how her team's size compares to Corrin's. Though to be better safe than sorry, I agree that it would be wise for Team Corrin to just coast the rest of the way and leave nothing to chance.

The last several times Elise had the multiplier, she recovered roughly 80% of her deficit. If there were enough players holding back flags, that could easily become 100% of the deficit.

I just got some random guy's Raigh.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone use Raigh, ever.

@Tybrosion I think I've gotten your Cordelia about 80% of the time today.  And @Oboro!'s Oboro the half of the time.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I just got some random guy's Raigh.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone use Raigh, ever.

@Tybrosion I think I've gotten your Cordelia about 80% of the time today.  And @Oboro!'s Oboro the half of the time.

Is she doing good for you?

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Is she doing good for you?

Yep, Leo can stand behind her and kill things while she runs interference.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Anyone getting my Klein?  Is he working out well?

He solo'd a team for me once~

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Yep, Leo can stand behind her and kill things while she runs interference.

Excellent... heh heh heh....

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I seem to mostly get @Rafiel's Aria's Cordelia and @Rezzy's bride Cordelia, with @Robert of Normandy's Minerva occasionally showing up too.

Nice, hopefully she's been useful.

I may have gotten him, I've been paired with a few Kleins.

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I seem to mostly get @Rafiel's Aria's Cordelia and @Rezzy's bride Cordelia, with @Robert of Normandy's Minerva occasionally showing up too.

I don't think I've gotten Klein once since you switched, although I did get Minerva once, now that you mention it.

2 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Nice, hopefully she's been useful.

I may have gotten him, I've been paired with a few Kleins.

She has!  ...But I've been cheesing the gauntlet fights since I merged Summer Leo 1 into Summer Leo 2 and I still need to finish training Summer Leo 2.

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

She has!  ...But I've been cheesing the gauntlet fights since I merged Summer Leo 1 into Summer Leo 2 and I still need to finish training Summer Leo 2.

Oh, you got a second one?  I just got a second regular Leo from the QR Banner, but my SLeo had a decent nature, so I stopped pulling Reds after I got him.

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The last several times Elise had the multiplier, she recovered roughly 80% of her deficit. If there were enough players holding back flags, that could easily become 100% of the deficit.

With how many times Elise has had the multiplier, that if is pretty dang massive. I'm not saying it is 100% hopeless for Elise at this point, but I'm more inclined to believe that the majority of Team Elise has exhausted their flag supply at this point rather than the opposite.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

9 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I seem to mostly get @Tybrosion's Cordelia and @Rezzy's bride Cordelia, with @Robert of Normandy's Minerva occasionally showing up too.

I'm pretty sure that's not my Cordelia you're talking about as I set Nino as my lead as I said I would do. If this Cordelia you've been getting has the passive combo of Death Blow 3/Hit and Run/Goad Fliers, then that would be @Rafiel's Aria's Cordelia you've been getting. I've gotten her Cordelia a couple times, @Rezzy's Bridelia a good portion of the time and I believe I got @DarkLordIvy's Soren and @SageOfAnys's Xander once each.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, you got a second one?  I just got a second regular Leo from the QR Banner, but my SLeo had a decent nature, so I stopped pulling Reds after I got him.

I actually got three, haha.  It's just 2 has a better nature than 1 and 3 (1 and 3 were both -Atk, 2 is +Res/-Def).  I was trying to pull greens for Elise, but I kept getting no green orbs...

I got someone's summer Elise as the randomly generated partner for my last gauntlet match.

*sees the way she's posing with her arm*

WHY.

Edited by Sunwoo

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

With how many times Elise has had the multiplier, that if is pretty dang massive. I'm not saying it is 100% hopeless for Elise at this point, but I'm more inclined to believe that the majority of Team Elise has exhausted their flag supply at this point rather than the opposite.

I'm pretty sure that's not my Cordelia you're talking about as I set Nino as my lead as I said I would do. If this Cordelia you've been getting has the passive combo of Death Blow 3/Hit and Run/Goad Fliers, then that would be @Rafiel's Aria's Cordelia you've been getting. I've gotten her Cordelia a couple times, @Rezzy's Bridelia a good portion of the time and I believe I got @DarkLordIvy's Soren and @SageOfAnys's Xander once each.

Ah, you're right.  I've yet to get any Ninos yet.  It looks like Arcanite has a NIno lead, now, too.

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I actually got three, haha.  It's just 2 has a better nature than 1 and 3 (1 and 3 were both -Atk, 2 is +Res/-Def).  I was trying to pull greens for Elise, but I kept getting no green orbs...

I was trying to Pull Greens for Lilith, but I got Elise instead.

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So should i get a good rank even if My team loses? Or save flags for final rounds?

I remember there weren't enough multiplers for me to use them in the last gauntlet.

ranking is really tricky when you miss multipliers :(

If you're close to a tier threshold, go for it, otherwise, I'd just wait for future rounds, so you ca get a multiplier.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If you're close to a tier threshold, go for it, otherwise, I'd just wait for future rounds, so you ca get a multiplier.

Fair enough, might just scrape by top 5000

i'll just join a winning team later for 500 feathers

Man, we need one big push to win this! Doesn't look like it'll happen after all though. Down by about 16 mil with 2 hours left.

But we tried. No one can say we didn't try!

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, we need one big push to win this! Doesn't look like it'll happen after all though. Down by about 16 mil with 2 hours left.

But we tried. No one can say we didn't try!

If you guys make it, it'll be the greatest turnover of all time. And I love me some turnovers!

CALL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO MAKE HEROES ACCOUNTS REAL QUICK SO THEY CAN SUPPORT FREDERICK!